Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,480 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

"My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) (64728 Views)

Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun / Preisdent Buhari Address The Nation Regarding SARS 12/10/2020 / Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) by EzegeNG: 2:08pm On Feb 28, 2019
Watch the video HERE

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) by EzegeNG: 2:09pm On Feb 28, 2019

Re: "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) by Abfinest007(m): 2:10pm On Feb 28, 2019
Nigerians with busy body wati concern ona

3 Likes

Re: "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:16pm On Feb 28, 2019
Buhari be like... You dey wine me ni?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) by Nyamuriflathead: 2:16pm On Feb 28, 2019
His daughter
His win
His office
Her father
Her clap

And most importantly, non of them is complaining.
How e take concern those idiots commenting up and down baffles me. Busy body pple

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) by NOC1(m): 2:19pm On Feb 28, 2019
Hahhahaha, he smiled and talked to her, what else does she need?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) by Babyforever(f): 2:22pm On Feb 28, 2019
Men are heartless.

1 Like

Re: "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) by AntiWailer: 2:23pm On Feb 28, 2019
Even after announcing the result of the election.

He showed no emotion.

Na real General grin grin

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) by Moferere: 2:24pm On Feb 28, 2019
Babyforever:
Men are heartless.
Greet your daddy for me Okay!

148 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) by Kalashnikov102(m): 2:24pm On Feb 28, 2019
Na The Next Level be that

2 Likes

Re: "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) by ChangeIsCostant: 2:27pm On Feb 28, 2019
OP, He smiled at her while she was cheering him. He didn't snub her
EzegeNG:
President Buhari Allegedly Snubbed Her Daughter, As She Cheered Him Into His Office.

Here is a moment President Buhari snubbed her daughter as she cheered her parents as they walked victoriously into the office.

Watch the video HERE

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

3 Likes

Re: "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 28, 2019
Wailers will not like this

5 Likes

Re: "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) by hoodedjaystrim(m): 2:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
Haters will come and masturbate here

3 Likes

Re: "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) by Emu4life(m): 2:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
The masses are happy but the oppressive elites are wailing. Una neva see anything...

15 Likes

Re: "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) by Texman21: 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
Babyforever:
Men are heartless.
applies to women
Re: "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) by faithfull18(f): 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
I for fear.
Re: "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) by deepwater(f): 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
Guys cut the old man some slacks abeg.
It could be protocol, u never can tell as you nor i have ever been there
Cant u see she initiated the hug to her moms and not her dad.

But on a second look, BUHARI was adjusting something under his agbada. Maybe whatever that is must not touch a woman, u never can tell. Just cant tell, undecided

My baby boo, does Buhari knows he is the real BUUBUU grin

12 Likes

Re: "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) by allthingsgood: 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
tHIS YUSUP is getting even more handsomer everyday oooo

lol grin

2 Likes

Re: "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) by Emu4life(m): 2:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
Kalashnikov102:
Na The Next Level be that
Are you pained??

1 Like

Re: "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
Moferere:

Greet your daddy for me
Okay!

7 Likes

Re: "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) by koladebrainiac(m): 2:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
Typical Africa father. My dad has never said the line "Ilove you" to me before or any of us. not to talk of hugging

5 Likes

Re: "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) by AntiWailer: 2:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
Gandollaar:
Quota system General.

He was a Military Head Of State and a Two Time President.

kindly Post your Daddy's resume my dear.

25 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat / Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) / Atiku's Three Daughters Getting Married Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.