Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,008 members, 7,838,527 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Todays Devotion.august 11th 2009(god Is A Covenant Keeping God) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Todays Devotion.august 11th 2009(god Is A Covenant Keeping God) (633 Views)

The Six Catholic Seminarians To Be Buried On March 11th / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (tues August 11th 2015)- SPIRIT, NOT FLESH / Financial Fortune Encounter Testimony. Covenant Keeping God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Todays Devotion.august 11th 2009(god Is A Covenant Keeping God) by uchkochi(m): 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2009
God is a covenant keeping God

The word of God is the covenant of God with His people. God’s word is not a promise but a covenant. Many people are stranded because they believe the promises of God and don’t receive the blessings. They have failed to realize that the word of God is not a promise but a covenant.

What are these COVENANTS embedded in scriptures. I will examine a major covenant but you must also know that a covenant is an agreement between two people.

The word of God is a covenant between us (Gods children) and God (our father).
We have our respective part or role to play. Promises can fail but a covenant as far as you do your part will always generate results. When you see Gods word as a promise there is a probability that there might be little or no result. But a covenant will always guarantee result any time any day and in any place. It will always work.

My covenant will I not break nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips. Psalms 89 vs.34
God respects the covenants in His word. He has magnified His word above His name. You don’t see the power of God by claiming His promises. You only experience the power of God by obeying and fulfilling your terms of the covenant of Gods word. Faith
is not just believing God It is essentially behaving God. That is acting out your own part.

The covenant of Abundance

The lord is my shepherd I shall not want. Psalms 23 vs.1

The young lions do lack and suffer hunger but those that trust in the lord shall not want any good thing. Psalms 34 vs.10

Now unto Him that is able to do all things exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us. Ephesians 3 vs.20

This is Gods word and Gods covenant for abundance in His word. God is committed to bring all these to reality as far as your own part is fulfilled. What is therefore your own end of the deal. The Lord is our shepherd we shall not lack. Are you His sheep? God will only ensure that you do not lack as far as you are committed to follow His leadings in His word. God’s ultimate desire is for you to have plenty and always live in plenty. You must follow Gods leadings to live in abundance.

Thus saith the lord thy redeemer the Holy one of Israel; I am the Lord thy God which teacheth thee to prosper, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go. Isaiah 48 vs.17. It is in following the prescription in scriptures that offers you an abundant future.

Do you pay your tithe, do you give to the needy, do you talk right, and do you give cheerfully or conditionally. Do you give because you love God. Are you living by faith, are you walking in love, do you forgive your offenders easily. You are no candidate for abundance if you are living in disobedience. How high do you value Gods word, do you pay attention to Gods word.

The last lack you have experienced is indeed the last you will ever see. The lord of Hosts will ensure that before you call He will answer, He will make sure that before any demand arises in your pursuits, family and businesses His unending supply will always show up. Welcome to your season of Abundance your needs are eliminated. Remain blessed in Jesus precious name. Amen

This message is courtesy OMEGA CYBER MINISTRIES a
Division of OMEGA WORLD NETWORK INT
UCHE OKOCHI
+2348052773865
+2348034868232

(1) (Reply)

Mark Of The Beast Explained / Not Guilty / My Answer When Xtians Say God Gave Us Free Will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.