Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Financial Fortune Encounter Testimony. Covenant Keeping God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Financial Fortune Encounter Testimony. Covenant Keeping God. (796 Views)

The Covenant-Keeping God / God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo / Convenant Keeping God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Financial Fortune Encounter Testimony. Covenant Keeping God. by tunji09(m): 7:59pm On Jul 13, 2015
Business Breakthrough via tithing!
“I joined this commission in 2002 at the age of 27 and the future looked very bleak. I started a business with a partner just to make ends meet, but to the glory of God, as a result of the teaching from the altar, the business experienced supernatural advancement. In 2008, I gave a sacrificial seed of one million naira and told God to take me to the realm of millions. However, the business still grew at a snail pace. So I asked God, ‘What else do you want me to do? I have given you my first million.’ Then, I realized that whenever the bishop preached on corporate tithing, I never keyed into it.
To the glory of God, in 2011, I started engaging in corporate tithing and presently, that business is worth two million dollars and it won several awards in 2014.Now, we double as technical partner to the central bank of Nigeria (CBN) I give God all the glory for all he has done!”----Odadare,P.A.

Join us this Sunday@ Financial Fortune Banquet, July 19, 2015 @ Faith Tabernacle KM 10, Idiroko road, Ota Canaanland, Ota-Lagos!
Service schedule: 6:00am, 7:50am, 9:40am, 11:30am. Also watch live “http://www.davidoyedepoministries.org/mediacenter/

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News:sinach To Minster With Benny Hinn / Miraculous Release From Prison / Atheist College Professor Dies And Sees Hell- It Changed His Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.