Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,310 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

POLL: HOMOSEXUALITY- Who Started It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / POLL: HOMOSEXUALITY- Who Started It? (505 Views)

400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana / HIV Positive Man Saved From Homosexuality And Sugar Daddies / “Pure Homosexuality, A Girl Kissing A Girl On The Cheek" - Twitter User Rants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

POLL: HOMOSEXUALITY- Who Started It? by davseun2ta(m): 11:21am On May 04, 2016
Good morning! I am conducting a poll, taking statistics on "HOMOSEXUALITY IN NIGERIA". There is this notion that the concept of Homosexuality emaniated from our seminary schools, which is predominately from the Eastern part of Nigeria (reasons: because most Eastern reverend Father's and sisters finds it hard to control their sexual urge, to save them from shame of. Pregnancy, they go for same sex- which appears the safest mode of sex). However, Contrary opinion stated that, it emaniated from the North (fulani herdsmen) to be precise (reasons: for the fact that the herdsmen do not go grazing with their wives, when they feel the strong urge for sex, they mate with one another or even with their cows *thats gross*). NOW the question is, which tribe practices this act of homosexuality the more in Nigeria.... you can respond in ascending order, e.g (1) south, (2) west (3) East (4) North.

With reasons and facts.

Thank you

N:B- No abusive words please
Re: POLL: HOMOSEXUALITY- Who Started It? by youngberry001(m): 11:25am On May 04, 2016
Drop 100k i will tell ya everytin nigga
Re: POLL: HOMOSEXUALITY- Who Started It? by Nobody: 11:29am On May 04, 2016
Of what relevance is this?

it doesn't matter where it started. undecided

Re: POLL: HOMOSEXUALITY- Who Started It? by IamLEGEND1: 11:37am On May 04, 2016
(4) North

those fuckin Fulani people disgust me mehn,so I wouldn't put it beyond them to do stuff like that.
Wallai Tallai
Re: POLL: HOMOSEXUALITY- Who Started It? by IcePrincezzz(f): 11:43am On May 04, 2016
Catholics cool

Disagree at your own peril undecided
Re: POLL: HOMOSEXUALITY- Who Started It? by IcePrincezzz(f): 11:44am On May 04, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
(4) North

those fuckin Fulani people disgust me mehn,so I wouldn't put it beyond them to do stuff like that.
Wallai Tallai
undecided
Re: POLL: HOMOSEXUALITY- Who Started It? by obiorathesubtle: 12:09pm On May 04, 2016
undecided definitely those shameful Igbo people.. Rev. Fathers or Rev. Sisters...

Motherffucking abominations!!
Re: POLL: HOMOSEXUALITY- Who Started It? by IcePrincezzz(f): 12:28pm On May 04, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: POLL: HOMOSEXUALITY- Who Started It? by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 04, 2016
Tribal war loading.....

Gooooo grin

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, List Your Pet Peeves / Upcoming Model Attempt To Break The Internet With Her Nu De Video / Sudden Reduction In The Number Of "Pink Lips" Hardship Or H'We Been Pretending?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.