Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

What Can He Do With His OND In Banking And Finance( Ordinary PASS)? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Can He Do With His OND In Banking And Finance( Ordinary PASS)? (438 Views)

A Secondary School Student Draws Mermaid With Ordinary Sand. / Exxonmobil Entry Level-ond Holders Recruitment 2017 / She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can He Do With His OND In Banking And Finance( Ordinary PASS)? by valnelly(m): 11:36am On May 04, 2016
Hello NL'ers
I have a very good friend of 30 years old.. . He came out with a pass in his just concluded OND in banking and Finance from Yaba College of Technology. He has been worried and feeling bad ever since he passed out. I wanna advice him but don't know how to, considering his age and present result. Please guys.. .if you were me what will be your words of advice and encouragement.?
What steps would you tell him to take.?
Re: What Can He Do With His OND In Banking And Finance( Ordinary PASS)? by valnelly(m): 1:35pm On May 04, 2016
Help needed

(1) (Reply)

LAUTECH Graduate Build Flying Cars From Locally-sourced Materials / FG Sacks 106 Staff Of Varsity Staff Schools / LAUTECH Produces 105 First Class Degrees As 10,317 Students Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.