Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

What Is So Special About Windows Phones? - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is So Special About Windows Phones? (21482 Views)

What Is So Special? This Browser Costs 80,000 Naira On Google Play / Evernote Pulls Out Its Support For Blackberry Devices And Windows Phones / What’s So Special About This Infinix Hot 4? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: What Is So Special About Windows Phones? by bharkarh(m): 1:30pm On Nov 09, 2016
uniteam:
If you are a business person, windows phone is just the best. I use Nokia Lumia 1520, I bet the performance is better than Blackberry Priv.

1. My fully charged battery will last me for over 30 hours of continuous use for calls, messaging, e mailing, internet surfing amongst others.

2. The speed is just excellent, I have never experienced it hanging.

3. User Interface is also very good. Easy navigation and cool design.

4. I process an average of 10 mails per e mail address daily and I have nineteen (19) different official e mail addresses set up on the device and with optimum performance.

5. The phone has a 21 megapixels high resolution rear camera. Several friends have used my phone as professional cameras because you just wont believe its output and edit capabilities.

6. I use windows 8.1 but planning to upgrade to windows 10. Its just another computer for me.

7. The video playback quality is just like a 3D session and it has an auto projection inbuilt with the phone which allows me to share my screen automatically with a miracast enabled TV/projector.

8. I used to have 193 different apps without any impact on the phone but recently deleted some, left with 147 apps, some which are as heavy as 918MB, yet the phone performs excellently.

9. On security, no virus threats and I have an inbuilt mobile tracker which allows me to read all messages, facebook, whatsapp, calls log with recorded audio conversations, locations, wipe data, lock phone, snap picture and so on remotely, especially when the phone is stolen or missing.

This is just to mention a few but I can go on and on.

Forgot to mention, the time I got the screen broken, I paid N41,000 to fix it. I have used the phone now for over 18 months without a cover or protector and it still looks new because of the anti scratch design.

please where did you change your screen?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Storm Glo Facebook Page With Poor Ratings, Glo Removes Ratings / Which Android Phone Can I Buy With 120k / Help My Samsung Phone Fell Inside A Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.