Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Is Any One In Need Of A Househelp? Am Available - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Any One In Need Of A Househelp? Am Available (731 Views)

“A Househelp Is Employed To Work Not To Go To School” - Lady On Twitter / 4 Reasons Why, As A Mother, You Shouldn't Bring A Househelp / Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Any One In Need Of A Househelp? Am Available by Iceking1(m): 1:27pm On May 04, 2016
Is Any One In Need Of A Househelp? Am Available

Am a male, am 24years old but have a small body statue just like a 16years old or 17, am 5.4inch tall and slim, am very honest and i don't steal from people, never stole before (i know it sounds crazy to you and unbelieaveable, but its the truth), am also a very big introvert, i have a very very fearful heart also. if there is any one in need of a house help in any part of the the ss region am available. I mentioned ss because am in the retgion, and i don't want to go far from home. Please if anyone is intrested kindly quote me or send me and email in order for we to exchange contacts and talk more and for me to send you my picture and orthers thanks.
Please mod Lalasticlala and mynd44 help me pust this to fb to get more views. Thanks
Re: Is Any One In Need Of A Househelp? Am Available by donbenedict(m): 1:37pm On May 04, 2016
Iceking1:
Is Any One In Need Of A Househelp? Am Available

Am a male, am 21years old but have a small body statue just like a 16years old or 17, am 5.4inch tall and slim, am very honest and i don't steal from people, never stole before (i know it sounds crazy to you and unbelieaveable, but its the truth), am also a very big introvert, i have a very very fearful heart also. if there is any one in need of a house help in any part of the the ss region am available. I mentioned ss because am in the retgion, and i don't want to go far from home. Please if anyone is intrested kindly quote me or send me and email in order for we to exchange contacts and talk more and for me to send you my picture and orthers thanks.
Please mod Lalasticlala and mynd44 help me pust this to fb to get more views. Thanks
send me a pm
Re: Is Any One In Need Of A Househelp? Am Available by Iceking1(m): 1:47pm On May 04, 2016
donbenedict:
send me a pm
Ok sir, but sir i no longer remember this account email password, i now have another emai adress : Wetloaded18@gmail.com please send me a message there. Thanks
Re: Is Any One In Need Of A Househelp? Am Available by lecturerdabo(m): 3:32pm On May 04, 2016
U ar an introvert? angry angry angry angry

Hmmmmmm, my daughter is a serious extrovert!

Sorry I can't hire you!!!

(1) (Reply)

Bouncy Castle For Your Childrens Events And Parties / Pyramid Of Love / What The Bible Says About Pyramid Schemes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.