Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Urgent Call On DSS: Circulation This Biafra War Documentary Should Be Stopped - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Urgent Call On DSS: Circulation This Biafra War Documentary Should Be Stopped (5811 Views)

I Will Never Be Part Of This Biafra Agitation Again / Fuel Price Hike Can't Be Stopped: IPMAN / Niger Delta Avengers Comes Hard On DSS, Call Them Jokers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent Call On DSS: Circulation This Biafra War Documentary Should Be Stopped by JonSnow(m): 11:19pm On May 04, 2016
Biafra will come.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Call On DSS: Circulation This Biafra War Documentary Should Be Stopped by blazer234: 1:23am On May 05, 2016
babeface3:
There is a documentary about the Biafra war circulating on social media. The relevant security agencies should do something to stop it as it could breed more harm than the history the creators tagged it.

https://www.facebook.com/africanews24/videos/vb.842658562528146/880974365363232/?type=2&theater

What is scaring you about that video? Why are you pissing all over yourself? Would you prefer for them to be murdered by Fulani herdsmen to forming their own country? Are you afraid to live without the Ibos? Must they be forced to be part of Nigeria against their wishes? Aren't people free to decide if they want to be part of Nigeria or not?

5 Likes

Re: Urgent Call On DSS: Circulation This Biafra War Documentary Should Be Stopped by ikeg7416: 3:57am On May 05, 2016
fulanmafia:

Did Issac Boro the Ijaw freedom fighter not fight against Ojukwu?

They wanted their own nation.

That's not what he said. You accused Ojukwu for fighting for oil of SS and he mentioned there was no SS at the time. In addition, the fight wasn't just the oil in minority group but also the ones in Igboland hence the reason why immediately after the war, you northerners cut off the highest producing oil community in that country and attach them to River state. Even till this day, they are wailing to be sent back to imo state and abia state they were carved from, your leaders still ignore their request.

Infact, after the minority oil states were captured, why did you people continue fighting?

Anyway @ thread.

I am so glad for this video. ..oh lord THANK YOU CBS. @OP thank you for spreading it, I'm sharing it right now. The truth has surfaced at last. It wasn't because "one nigeria", it was the north greed for oil sef.

Infact the video even attested that the do called "igbo coup" was actually both igbo and other tribe member . In addition, the video they narrated how after the so "igbo coup", the so called "anger" from the people rewrite the hausa/fulani and yoloba leaders did to spread propaganda. The people actually supported the act of the "igbo coup"...the fight back was because igbo used a superiority complex (aka hating on igbo). THANK GOD for this Video. The truth is surfacing slowly. The best thing about it is the video was made during the war so this isn't a he say, she say type of shit. This is reality cheesy cheesy

Another aspect that I love about the video is how the video equally showed that Biafrans NEVER invaded Nigeria like the Nigerian leaders rewrite. In fact, the Nigerians didn't even know the war was going on. Plus, the only reason the Nigerian army won was because of British and Egypt assistance and weapon delivery. I am loving this video. No wonder the OP wants to hide it. The video have exposed the lies and shown the truth.

Igbo share this video around...expose it to every women, man, child, even fetus that you know is Igbo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent Call On DSS: Circulation This Biafra War Documentary Should Be Stopped by ikeg7416: 4:00am On May 05, 2016
Sunnynwa:

Did you say the North is the most infrastructurally developed region? That must be sarcasm, right?

Right? I guess he thinks some of us don't know North. Only a very tiny, small portion of North is actually developed. The rest is like a desert.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Call On DSS: Circulation This Biafra War Documentary Should Be Stopped by justice2016: 4:56am On May 05, 2016
nwaanambra1:

[size=14pt]after watching the video i now understand why u r making an urgent call to DSS. cheesy

you were scared of the truth exposed in the video - the truth that the Nigerian government has been doing its damnedest best to cover - THE TRUTH THAT THE WAR WAS ALL about the OIL!

The truth that MORE THAN THREE MILLION (3,000,000) IGBO LIVES WERE WASTED BY THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY WANT TO KEEP THE OIL FOR THEMSELVES!

well bro! that oil is the reason why Nigeria was retrogressing instead of progressing! check it out yourself na! all the money made from crude oil did not and has never benefited Nigeria in anyway! rather it has been a curse on the nation!

DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE IGBO PICKING UP ARMS AGAIN BECAUSE WE WILL NOT DO THAT (FORGET NNAMDI KANU) - THE NORTH WILL ON THEIR OWN, OUT OF THEIR GREED AND SELFISHNESS SPLIT THIS COUNTRY ONE DAY.

DON'T FORGET THAT DESPITE THE OIL MONEY, THEIR REGION IS STILL THE POOREST AND MOST NEGLECTED! BOKO HARAM HAS ALMOST DECIMATED THEIR POPULATION LIKE THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT DID TO THE IGBOS (KARMA IS WICKED!) - OTHER REGIONS OF NIGERIA HAS GRADUALLY BUT SYSTEMATICALLY SUFFERED KARMA IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER!

LOOK AT ALL THE COUNTRIES THAT STARTED DEVELOPMENT AT THE SAME TIME WITH NIGERIA THEY HAVE ALL LEFT NIGERIA BEHIND!

AND IN THE MIDST OF ALL THESE RETROGRESSION, GUESS THE REGION THAT IS EVEN MAKING PROGRESS DESPITE THE DIFFICULTIES? YES! U GUESSED RIGHT! IGBOLAND! cool

LIKE I SAID EARLIER RELAX AND LET THE VIDEO CIRCULATE SO THAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU WILL SEE WHAT WE WENT THRU AND SURVIVED! AS FOR SPLITTING THIS COUNTRY, IT WILL SURELY HAPPEN - BUT IT WONT BE FROM THE IGBOS. WE WILL BE BYSTANDERS AND WATCHING FROM THE SIDES AS EVENTS UNFOLD cheesy grin [/size]

Kanu dont preach war for your info.Kanu asks to defend ourselves and he wants un supervised referndum

1 Like

Re: Urgent Call On DSS: Circulation This Biafra War Documentary Should Be Stopped by shift15(m): 5:39am On May 05, 2016
nwaanambra1:

[size=14pt]sir, it saddens me when men who are supposed to be intelligent ends up reasoning like amateurs. take yourself for instance, you always like to give the impression that you are fighting for the interest of the north when in actual fact, you always end up painting the picture that makes people believe that the north is made up of savages!

I still cant rationalize the aim of the northern elite - are they intentionally reverse educating their people so as to keep them in perpetual ignorance so they cant see the rot and damages perpetrated on them by their so-called elite or is it that the so-called northern elites truly feel that they are doing their very best for the region. anyway that will be a discussion for another day.

Lets look at the situation of the north today with regards to the oil boom - Its only a f00l that will believe that oil boom brought blessings to the North!

Let me take you back in history in the 40s, 50s and lately 60s. The North was the wealthiest region in the British protectorate hence the colonialist special interest in that region. The Northern Part of Nigeria was the food basket of the Sahel Sahara, southern Nigeria and parts of the hinterland.

The North grows almost all aspect of food produce required by man and in very huge quantity - the Norther land is so fertile that almost all the cash crops grow their! yams, tomatoes, onions, groundnuts, pepper, potatoes, assorted vegetables, root crops and so many others - just name it and u will find it in large quantity in the North!

As if nature has not blessed them enough, it also gave them the Niger River to make sure the North doesn't lack in marine produce fish which is in such abundance that give it almost free to other parts of the Sahara and beyond!

The North is a favorite grazing land for animals - the Norther is blessed with cattle, sheep, goats, abundant livestock and numerous other kinds of animals! hence the reason why North is a major exporters of cash crops, hides and skin and various other exotic foods - The British and their allies back then described the Northern part of Nigeria as paradise in the desert! The region was richly blessed!

Back in this period of discussion, Islam being a dominant religion in the North, preached tolerance, contentment and love for your neighbor! The North became a mighty three that people from various region took shelter under. The economic boom of the region was outstanding!

then comes the ALMIGHTY OIL!

The North abandoned all the blessings nature bestowed on them and went after easy oil money! and for all the blessing nature bestowed on them of which they abandoned for easy oil money, all they can boast of as their profit for losing all the good they have - is wealth among 10% of their citizen while the majority 90% is living in poverty and squalor! A nation of many wealthy citizens turned out to be a nation of poverty and low education!

@fulanmafia, people like you should hide their heads in shame cause its your type that pulled the North down on its knees!

meanwhile, keep eating your popcorn when you are supposed to be dining like a prince from the desert! cheesy[/size]

God bless you sir.
Re: Urgent Call On DSS: Circulation This Biafra War Documentary Should Be Stopped by Yorubasgreat(f): 6:04am On May 05, 2016
[b]
nwaanambra1:

[size=14pt]after watching the video i now understand why u r making an urgent call to DSS. cheesy

you were scared of the truth exposed in the video - the truth that the Nigerian government has been doing its damnedest best to cover - THE TRUTH THAT THE WAR WAS ALL about the OIL!

The truth that MORE THAN THREE MILLION (3,000,000) IGBO LIVES WERE WASTED BY THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY WANT TO KEEP THE OIL FOR THEMSELVES!

well bro! that oil is the reason why Nigeria was retrogressing instead of progressing! check it out yourself na! all the money made from crude oil did not and has never benefited Nigeria in anyway! rather it has been a curse on the nation!

DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE IGBO PICKING UP ARMS AGAIN BECAUSE WE WILL NOT DO THAT (FORGET NNAMDI KANU) - THE NORTH WILL ON THEIR OWN, OUT OF THEIR GREED AND SELFISHNESS SPLIT THIS COUNTRY ONE DAY.

DON'T FORGET THAT DESPITE THE OIL MONEY, THEIR REGION IS STILL THE POOREST AND MOST NEGLECTED! BOKO HARAM HAS ALMOST DECIMATED THEIR POPULATION LIKE THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT DID TO THE IGBOS (KARMA IS WICKED!) - OTHER REGIONS OF NIGERIA HAS GRADUALLY BUT SYSTEMATICALLY SUFFERED KARMA IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER!

LOOK AT ALL THE COUNTRIES THAT STARTED DEVELOPMENT AT THE SAME TIME WITH NIGERIA THEY HAVE ALL LEFT NIGERIA BEHIND!

AND IN THE MIDST OF ALL THESE RETROGRESSION, GUESS THE REGION THAT IS EVEN MAKING PROGRESS DESPITE THE DIFFICULTIES? YES! U GUESSED RIGHT! IGBOLAND! cool

LIKE I SAID EARLIER RELAX AND LET THE VIDEO CIRCULATE SO THAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU WILL SEE WHAT WE WENT THRU AND SURVIVED! AS FOR SPLITTING THIS COUNTRY, IT WILL SURELY HAPPEN - BUT IT WONT BE FROM THE IGBOS. WE WILL BE BYSTANDERS AND WATCHING FROM THE SIDES AS EVENTS UNFOLD cheesy grin [/size]
[/b]

I really like the subtle tone behind this comment....
Re: Urgent Call On DSS: Circulation This Biafra War Documentary Should Be Stopped by sweetilicious(f): 8:17am On May 05, 2016
Indeed, there was a country.
Re: Urgent Call On DSS: Circulation This Biafra War Documentary Should Be Stopped by blackmatter007: 8:52am On May 05, 2016
Every lies and narration told before i watched this video were truncated. One nigeria was fought because of oil, watch gowon emphasize with passion how winning the war was important to nigeria's future, all because of oil. Chai!

I just can't wait for the inevitable to happen!
Re: Urgent Call On DSS: Circulation This Biafra War Documentary Should Be Stopped by kuuljay(m): 9:04am On May 05, 2016
IT'S ALL ABOUT OIL AND GREED, or WHICH IGBO STATE HAS SHOWN THEY ARE BETTER AT MANAGEMENT WITH THE FEDERAL ALLOCATIONS THEY GET LIKE EVERY OTHER
Re: Urgent Call On DSS: Circulation This Biafra War Documentary Should Be Stopped by hardcorevin(m): 10:14am On May 05, 2016
babeface3:
There is a documentary about the Biafra war circulating on social media. The relevant security agencies should do something to stop it as it could breed more harm than the history the creators tagged it.

https://www.facebook.com/africanews24/videos/vb.842658562528146/880974365363232/?type=2&theater

thanks for the link..I ve liked tha
e page and so will Millions biafrians like the page....U thought u are doing urself a favour by calling the ban of the video by posting the link on NL not knowing u are paving way for us to see the link,like it and watch the movie/story.....Thanks a millions times......we were really killed........Kanu said:No media will be payed to talk about us.
Kudos for talking about us!!!
Re: Urgent Call On DSS: Circulation This Biafra War Documentary Should Be Stopped by hardcorevin(m): 10:16am On May 05, 2016
BlackTechnology:

Close your mouth

Truth must be told

thanks for the link..I ve liked tha
e page and so will Millions biafrians like the page....U thought u are doing urself a favour by calling the ban of the video by posting the link on NL not knowing u are paving way for us to see the link,like it and watch the movie/story.....Thanks a millions times......we were really killed........Kanu said:No media will be payed to talk about us.
Kudos for talking about us!!!
Re: Urgent Call On DSS: Circulation This Biafra War Documentary Should Be Stopped by gidgiddy: 10:37am On May 05, 2016
The first time I watched the CBS documentary on Biafra, I watched again the next day with my dad who is an ex Biafran soldier. It brought back many memories for him, some good, some bad. I have watched other documentaries on Biafra but this one is the only one I ever saw that was in colour. If I had been born then, I too would have been out fighting. The documentary debunks all the carefully woven lies the Lagos-Ibadan-expressway-media have dished out over the years to justify their non existent 'one Nigeria'. Kudos to CBS! The federal government has done all it could to make the younger generation forget about Biafra but the never envisaged the rise of the Internet, Youtube and social media. We shall be free again of the British colonial machination called Nigeria, it just a matter of time.

3 Likes

Re: Urgent Call On DSS: Circulation This Biafra War Documentary Should Be Stopped by VulgarVulvas: 10:40am On May 05, 2016
babeface3:

Why fear my treacherous friend?
Re: Urgent Call On DSS: Circulation This Biafra War Documentary Should Be Stopped by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:06pm On May 05, 2016
babeface3:

I see nothing wrong with this documentary, let the truth be told so that lessons can be learnt.

I for one learnt the following:

First, there was the underlying genesis of the war, which was identified as Igbo resentment of northern leadership of the country, resulting in the first coup that brought Igbos to power, during which they accused the previous government of corruption but ironically themselves ending up more corrupt than the one they replaced, associated with Igbo favoritism and arrogance against other Nigerians; which in turn resulted in the counter-coup, the pogrom and subsequently the war.

Secondly, we also learnt that the Igbos pursued an expansionist agenda, they were the first to cross into Nigerian soil, and also lay claim to territories beyond Igboland that included other southern minorities.

Thirdly, IPOBians wishing for war should appreciate the following:

The war was fought almost entirely on Igboland (not on Nigerian territory) with devastating impact on the infrastructure, while majority of Nigerians were carrying on with their normal business unaware and unaffected as the Biafrans were being traumatized by the realities of war and clinging for survival.

The two sides approached the war with different levels of urgency: The Biafrans at full stretch with so much urgency, their army resorting to conscription, including child soldiers; while Nigeria was more leisurely, its army depending solely on volunteers who were well paid and better equipped - without the need for conscription.

The Nigerian lead govt never saw the Biafrans as enemies, refusing to call them so, but as rebels, rebelling against their own family; with a vision to always bring them back into fold - as actualized by the post war (3 R's') programs of Reconstruction, Rehabilitation and Reconciliation of the Gowon govt.

Both sides engaged external assistance in terms of weapons and mercenaries: the Biafrans from Sweden and Nigeria from Russia (Mig jets) and Egyptian pilots; with the high Biafran civilian casualty being blamed on the latter who were described as shy of anti-aircraft fire.

The Biafran civilians suffered untold hardship because the war itself was like pitching David against Goliath in which the Biafrans never stood a chance of winning.
Inevitably, there was international sympathy for the suffering civilians which earned them humanitarian aid of food and medicines through the Red Cross and Christian missionaries but on the other hand the Nigerian Government (which never unleashed the full weight of its resources into the war) enjoyed full political support of the international community - especially Britain, USA and USSR.

Yes, oil was a major factor that may have influenced international support and the outcome of the war but certainly not the only reason - not very few wars in history were not fought over or unconnected with one resource or another.

The above foregoing should be reason enough for those presently wishing to tempt history to remember that history has a way of repeating itself - because any secessionist war would likely be fought again on Igboland, affecting predominantly Igbos with majority of Nigerians as before relatively unaffected.
Re: Urgent Call On DSS: Circulation This Biafra War Documentary Should Be Stopped by Naijacitizen(m): 12:46pm On May 05, 2016
fulanmafia:

And Ojukwu did not want to annex the South South because of oil before he was defeated and forced to run to Ivory Coast?

Regarding the bolded, the North is also the MOST infrastructurally developed region in Nigeria (if you leave your cave) with the best road networks, dams, bridges, educational and government institutions. It is also the region with the most military and political presence, and boasts of the top richest men in Nigeria (private and public). The region is the bedrock of the aviation industry in Nigeria, and hosts the Nigerian Defence Academy, National War College, National Institute of Policy and Strategic Studies, Armed Forces Command and Staff College Jaji, Defence Industries Corporation of Nigeria etc (practically all our military institutions) among other establishments like the Kainji Dam and the only Aviation College in the entire country (NCAT Zaria). The North must really really be neglected grin, especially considering its always iPads that are always alleging marginalization of the east.

Need to see the impact of oil money? Drive through Abuja, Kaduna refinery, Tiga Dam or the Kaduna-Abuja expressway.
Need to see what the North can do WITHOUT oil money? Drive through the longest fly over bridge in Africa in Kano state which was built entirely by the State government.

Regarding BH, I hope you realize 95% of their activities were restricted to the NE, so your dream of getting even is shattered because most of the actors of the needless war were from the NW and NC. IBB, OBJ and Danjuma are the biggest biafran warriors alive and they are the among the wealthiest Nigerians today...Karma indeed.

Need to grab some popcorn and watch what all the hullabaloo is about.
Re: Urgent Call On DSS: Circulation This Biafra War Documentary Should Be Stopped by Ngozi123(f): 4:30pm On May 05, 2016
ikeg7416:

That's not what he said. You accused Ojukwu for fighting for oil of SS and he mentioned there was no SS at the time. In addition, the fight wasn't just the oil in minority group but also the ones in Igboland hence the reason why immediately after the war, you northerners cut off the highest producing oil community in that country and attach them to River state. Even till this day, they are wailing to be sent back to imo state and abia state they were carved from, your leaders still ignore their request.

Infact, after the minority oil states were captured, why did you people continue fighting?

Anyway @ thread.

I am so glad for this video. ..oh lord THANK YOU CBS. @OP thank you for spreading it, I'm sharing it right now. The truth has surfaced at last. It wasn't because "one nigeria", it was the north greed for oil sef.

Infact the video even attested that the do called "igbo coup" was actually both igbo and other tribe member . In addition, the video they narrated how after the so "igbo coup", the so called "anger" from the people rewrite the hausa/fulani and yoloba leaders did to spread propaganda. The people actually supported the act of the "igbo coup"...the fight back was because igbo used a superiority complex (aka hating on igbo). THANK GOD for this Video. The truth is surfacing slowly. The best thing about it is the video was made during the war so this isn't a he say, she say type of shit. This is reality cheesy cheesy

Another aspect that I love about the video is how the video equally showed that Biafrans NEVER invaded Nigeria like the Nigerian leaders rewrite. In fact, the Nigerians didn't even know the war was going on. Plus, the only reason the Nigerian army won was because of British and Egypt assistance and weapon delivery. I am loving this video. No wonder the OP wants to hide it. The video have exposed the lies and shown the truth.

Igbo share this video around...expose it to every women, man, child, even fetus that you know is Igbo.

Thank you! This thread only confirms what those of us who have done some research into the war already knew. Some of the statements that I've heard from posters on here have honestly left me dumbfounded. How is it that so many Nigerians know so little about such an important part of their country's history? It's no wonder that we're making the same mistakes over and over again.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Call On DSS: Circulation This Biafra War Documentary Should Be Stopped by iSlayer: 4:39pm On May 05, 2016
Lemme download the video making this dude pee all over himself.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Call On DSS: Circulation This Biafra War Documentary Should Be Stopped by ikeg7416: 4:33am On May 06, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

I see nothing wrong with this documentary, let the truth be told so that lessons can be learnt.

First, there was the underlying genesis of the war, which was identified as Igbo resentment of northern leadership of the country, resulting in the first coup that brought Igbos to power, during which they accused the previous government of corruption but ironically themselves ending up more corrupt than the one they replaced, associated with Igbo favoritism and arrogance against other Nigerians; which in turn resulted in the counter-coup, the pogrom and subsequently the war.

Secondly, we also learnt that the Igbos pursued an expansionist agenda, they were the first to cross into Nigerian soil, and also lay claim to territories beyond Igboland that included other southern minorities.

The war was fought almost entirely on Igboland (not on Nigerian territory) with devastating impact on the infrastructure, while majority of Nigerians were carrying on with their normal business unaware and unaffected as the Biafrans were being traumatized by the realities of war and clinging for survival.

The two sides approached the war with different levels of urgency: The Biafrans at full stretch with so much urgency, their army resorting to conscription, including child soldiers; while Nigeria was more leisurely, its army depending solely on volunteers who were well paid and better equipped - without the need for conscription.

The Nigerian lead govt never saw the Biafrans as enemies, refusing to call them so, but as rebels, rebelling against their own family; with a vision to always bring them back into fold - as actualized by the post war (3 R's') programs of Reconstruction, Rehabilitation and Reconciliation of the Gowon govt.

Both sides engaged external assistance in terms of weapons and mercenaries: the Biafrans from Sweden and Nigeria from Russia (Mig jets) and Egyptian pilots; with the high Biafran civilian casualty being blamed on the latter who were described as shy of anti-aircraft fire.

The Biafran civilians suffered untold hardship because the war itself was like pitching David against Goliath in which the Biafrans never stood a chance of winning.
Inevitably, there was international sympathy for the suffering civilians which earned them humanitarian aid of food and medicines through the Red Cross and Christian missionaries but on the other hand the Nigerian Government (which never unleashed the full weight of its resources into the war) enjoyed full political support of the international community - especially Britain, USA and USSR.

Yes, oil was a major factor that may have influenced international support and the outcome of the war but certainly not the only reason - not very few wars in history were not fought over or unconnected with one resource or another.

The above foregoing should be reason enough for those presently wishing to tempt history to remember that history has a way of repeating itself - because any secessionist war would likely be fought again on Igboland, affecting predominantly Igbos with majority of Nigerians as before relatively unaffected.

See how this Nigga just added his own sugar, spices and salt to a video we just watched.

Jesus ooooo. Now we can see how odua-arewa propaganda rewrite about the civil war.

People, Everyone, biko
Una come see this sh1t

1 Like

Re: Urgent Call On DSS: Circulation This Biafra War Documentary Should Be Stopped by ikeg7416: 4:35am On May 06, 2016
Ngozi123:

Thank you! This thread only confirms what those of us who have done some research into the war already knew. Some of the statements that I've heard from posters on here have honestly left me dumbfounded. How is it that so many Nigerians know so little about such an important part of their country's history? It's no wonder that we're making the same mistakes over and over again.

So true!! Funny enough, the video actually supported the Biafrans version of the story. At least now we know which side was telling the real truth and which side has been fibbing for years now.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Call On DSS: Circulation This Biafra War Documentary Should Be Stopped by Nobody: 8:52am On May 09, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

because any secessionist war would likely be fought again on Igboland, affecting predominantly Igbos with majority of Nigerians as before relatively unaffected.

Am not ibo and this is big lie.
Who will you fight the ibo,s with.
Forget SS forget middle belt
Just you yoruba muslems and hausa fulani jihadist? hun child,s play.
ibo,s will roast you for berom to look after.
Any attack on SE is an attack on SS and middle belt
wake up to the new game

long live
Re: Urgent Call On DSS: Circulation This Biafra War Documentary Should Be Stopped by turawafett(f): 10:01am On May 09, 2016
I'm Yoruba and I support the video should circulate, I put myself in Igbo shoe I deserve to know my origin, I deserve to know what happened in the war, I deserve to know how to avoid such in future.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? / Nigeria Paid Equivalent Of N50,000 Minimum Wage In 1983 Says Olawepo Hashim / 2019: Group Promises 90 Per Cent Votes For Atiku In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.