Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? (5809 Views)

Ekiti State Govwenment Dissolves Boards Of Agencies And Parastatals / Appointment Of Dead Men Into Boards Of Parastatals: Presidency Explains / FG Reconstitutes Boards Of Agencies, Parastatals In Education Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by globemoney: 5:54pm On Dec 21, 2017
I have just gone through the board composition of Guarantee Trust Bank otherwise known as GTB and the Redeemed Church only to discover there is no federal character in the composition of these boards, as a matter of fact, no Igbo man is part of these boards whereas most of the contributors of these organizations are people from the east. This is uncharitable.
I think that the time has come in this country that any organization that excludes a people from its organization board should not be allowed to operate in that region.
I’m particularly disappointed in Redeemed Church being a Christian organization. The federal government must do something about this immediately!

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by thesicilian: 5:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
Are they government agencies?

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by globemoney: 5:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
thesicilian:
Are they government agencies?
They are regulated by the government and must obey the Nigerian law shikena

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by dingbang(m): 5:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
Na federal govt build am?

All these illiterates sef..

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by globemoney: 5:59pm On Dec 21, 2017
The whole world can now see the tribalists. I always say that these people are all tribalist by default, every one of them

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by thesicilian: 5:59pm On Dec 21, 2017
globemoney:

They are regulated by the government and must obey the Nigerian law shikena
Go and arrest them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by globemoney: 5:59pm On Dec 21, 2017
dingbang:

And so?

4 Likes

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by thesicilian: 6:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
dingbang:

Don't mind him.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by MayorofLagos(m): 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
globemoney:
I have just gone through the board composition of Guarantee Trust Bank otherwise known as GTB and the Redeemed Church only to discover there is no federal character in the composition of these boards, as a matter of fact, no Igbo man is part of these boards whereas most of the contributors of these organizations are people from the east. This is uncharitable.
I think that the time has come in this country that any organization that excludes a people from its organization board should not be allowed to operate in that region.
I’m particularly disappointed in Redeemed Church being a Christian organization. The federal government must do something about this immediately!

Can an Hausaman please come and educate this yanminri about Proprietary ownership and CAC registrations for private companies. grin grin

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by Blue3k(m): 6:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
undecided op stop being so silly.

7 Likes

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by PapaBrowne(m): 6:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
I'm beginning to believe that before internet connection is approved for people, there should be some kind of IQ test.

People like the writer shouldn't be allowed on the internet.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by globemoney: 6:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
MayorofLagos:

Can an Hausaman please come and educate this yanminri about Proprietary ownership and CAC registrations for private companies. grin grin
Hehe, we are exposing the tribalist in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by globemoney: 6:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
PapaBrowne:
I'm beginning to believe that before internet connection is approved for people, there should be some kind of IQ test.

Stark illiterate hungry zombies asking about iq test. the purpose of this thread flew over your dumb ewedu heads

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by CaptainStephen(m): 6:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
Mumu OP grin

13 Likes

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
Zombies Or Not.

All IPOB/Sensible human beings must close their account with GTBank.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
Olamide did a show and could not afford to bring Phyno on board.

We all saw how that went.
The people you scorn, are the people your lives depend on.

9 Likes

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by googi: 6:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
Chei a beg, make laffu nor kill man.

Dis joke abi na charity begins at home.
Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by seunmsg(m): 6:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
globemoney:

Is there federal character in the boards of Diamond, fidelity, chosen church? What concerns private entities with federal character?

The silliness of some of you Igbo posters here is becoming really irritating. Are there no reasonable Igbo posters again on Nairaland? How come all of you are so emotionally irrational? Sigh!

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by globemoney: 6:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
seunmsg:

Is there federal character in the boards of Diamond, fidelity, chosen church? What concerns private entities with federal character?

The silliness of some of you Igbo posters here is becoming really irritating. Are there no reasonable Igbo posters again on Nairaland? How come all of you are so emotionally irrational? Sigh!
Can you publish the boards of those organizations you mentioned as I will be publishing those of gtb and Redeemed Church shortly. It’s very foolish to say organizations can do anything they like since they are private, the same reason FG introduced federal character applies to private sectors too which is regulated by FG.
This is not about emotions, something is wrong somewhere

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by LionDeLeo: 6:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
seunmsg:

Unfortunately, the answer to the emboldened is; YES.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by LionDeLeo: 6:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
globemoney:

Can you publish the boards of those organizations you mentioned as I will be publishing those of gtb and Redeemed Church shortly. It’s very foolish to say organizations can do anything they like since they are private, the same reason FG introduced federal character applies to private sectors too which is regulated by FG.
This is not about emotions, something is wrong somewhere
Can we see how fed character was observed in The Young Shall Grow Motors? Pls publish, let's see.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by globemoney: 6:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Can we see how fed character was observed in The Young Shall Grow Motors? Pls publish, let's see.
The onus is on you to publish the board members as I will be publishing that of gtb and Redeemed Church shortly

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by LionDeLeo: 6:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
globemoney:

The onus is on you to publish the board members as I will be publishing that of gtb and Redeemed Church shortly
Is fed character observed in The Young Shall Grow Motors?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by Saintsquare(m): 6:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
has it gotten this bad? Jesu o alaye yi tin ya were die die o

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by globemoney: 6:40pm On Dec 21, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Is fed character observed in The Young Shall Grow Motors?
The onus is on you to find out just like I’ve done for gtb and Redeemed Church and open your own thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by LionDeLeo: 6:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
globemoney:

The onus is on you to find out just like I’ve done for gtb and Redeemed Church and open your own thread.
I don't have to publish anything since I have never seen any other tribe working there apart from ibos.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by googi: 6:45pm On Dec 21, 2017
I agree with op jare. Can you believe that some Yoruba do not have a single or any Igbo in their homes?

Yeye Yoruba people!

globemoney:

5 Likes

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by ab11baddo(m): 6:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
PapaBrowne:

am telling u bro... Some people reasoning weakens me..... Any sane person will marvel at this

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by ab11baddo(m): 6:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
PapaBrowne:

am telling u bro... Some people reasoning weakens me..... Any sane person will marvel at this.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by EvilMetahuman: 6:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
seunmsg:

it's easier for a man diesel truck to pass through the eye of a needle than to see a sensible igbo poster on nairaland.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by Toosure70: 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
may God have mercy on you

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Paid Equivalent Of N50,000 Minimum Wage In 1983 Says Olawepo Hashim / EFCC Boss, Magu, Wants Inclusion Of Anti-graft Studies In School Curricula / Compare This Burna Boy And Sowore Pictures - You Decided

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.