Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Which Section Of Nairaland Do You Enjoy Most? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Section Of Nairaland Do You Enjoy Most? (549 Views)

Photos Of Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Outstanding Section Of Onitsha-enugu Express / Section Of Senator Wamakko's Building Collapses In Sokoto. Photos / Section Of Lagos-ibadan Expressway To Be Closed For Repairs – FRSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Section Of Nairaland Do You Enjoy Most? by mjames: 3:54pm On May 04, 2016
For me after going through the front page I am off to phone section. So which section do you enjoy most?
Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Do You Enjoy Most? by loseyourseld(m): 4:00pm On May 04, 2016
Politics, family and health.
Visit romance once in awhile, but too many annoying topics there.
Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Do You Enjoy Most? by mankan2k7(m): 4:04pm On May 04, 2016
a
Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Do You Enjoy Most? by madridguy(m): 4:07pm On May 04, 2016
Politics and nothing else.
Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Do You Enjoy Most? by busterr(m): 4:10pm On May 04, 2016
politics and romance
Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Do You Enjoy Most? by finalboss1(m): 4:10pm On May 04, 2016
grin romance...
Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Do You Enjoy Most? by gbens2000(m): 4:14pm On May 04, 2016
FP grin,nothing else
Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Do You Enjoy Most? by babyfaceafrica: 4:23pm On May 04, 2016
Romance and education....politics is full of bigots!!!
Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Do You Enjoy Most? by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 04, 2016
/politics
i mean look at the amount of people waiting to destroy you at any given time for having a different opinion than their own

4 Likes

Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Do You Enjoy Most? by mjames: 5:19pm On May 04, 2016
Penisinpenisout:
/politics
i mean look at the amount of people waiting to destroy you at any given time for having a different opinion than their own

Wow
Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Do You Enjoy Most? by Sunky200: 5:30pm On May 04, 2016
politics all the way

that section is not meant for babies, you must be able to take your stand before you spit a word

it's a citadel of information for politics, economics, finance, tourism. . .

simply put, it is a general course for Nigerians
Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Do You Enjoy Most? by TANTUMERGO007(m): 5:32pm On May 04, 2016
politics all the way........ where i can make impacts and contribute my little wisdom to the young ones

1 Like

Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Do You Enjoy Most? by ba7man(m): 5:59pm On May 04, 2016
Penisinpenisout:
/politics

Quantity isn't quality.
Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Do You Enjoy Most? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:59pm On May 04, 2016
Politics
Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Do You Enjoy Most? by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 04, 2016
ba7man:
Quantity isn't quality.

There are both shiitpost and quality post in every section
Its left for the observer to filter out the former.
/pol/ has alot of quality post though

1 Like

Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Do You Enjoy Most? by ki02020(m): 6:09pm On May 04, 2016
ba7man:
Quantity isn't quality.

Hmmm....really?oya move to diary section na

In other news I REP politics section
Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Do You Enjoy Most? by csamii: 6:20pm On May 04, 2016
TV/movies
Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Do You Enjoy Most? by mjames: 1:45pm On May 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Politics

We are in the majority
Re: Which Section Of Nairaland Do You Enjoy Most? by mjames: 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
Phone

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Hate The Igbos Cos Of These..... / Brookings Institute USA Praises Nigeria’s 2016 Budget, Hails Buhari’s Leadership / Rochas Okorocha I Will Not Run For For President In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.