Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Omg-lady Shares The Conditions A Man Gave To Her If She Wanted To Secure A Job - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Omg-lady Shares The Conditions A Man Gave To Her If She Wanted To Secure A Job (1313 Views)

Man Who Disguised As A Woman To Secure A Job In Niger State Busted (pics) / The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) / OMG! Lady Allegedly Turned Into A Bird And Landed In A Gutter In Lagos (see Phot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg-lady Shares The Conditions A Man Gave To Her If She Wanted To Secure A Job by mcvize(m): 3:56pm On May 04, 2016
Instagram User Unuigbokhai Sandra shared screenshots from the chat she had with a 'God fearing & very religious' Man who wanted to help her secure a Job. Apparently, to get her the Job, she needed to either date or promise to marry him. He declined suggesting sex because he felt she would be too 'boring' in bed. When she politely declined his requests, his ego got hurt and he bitterly started insulting her. See more screenshots as you continue .
see more conversation here [url][/http://www.myphilia.com/2016/05/omg-lady-shares-conditions-man-gave-to.html]

Re: Omg-lady Shares The Conditions A Man Gave To Her If She Wanted To Secure A Job by SexyStrawberry(f): 3:58pm On May 04, 2016
na today? undecided
Re: Omg-lady Shares The Conditions A Man Gave To Her If She Wanted To Secure A Job by talktonase(m): 4:03pm On May 04, 2016
give you a job worth 1.5m naira per annum and also accompany it with an STI that will last a life time.
Re: Omg-lady Shares The Conditions A Man Gave To Her If She Wanted To Secure A Job by mankan2k7(m): 4:03pm On May 04, 2016
How can someone get masquerade job?
Re: Omg-lady Shares The Conditions A Man Gave To Her If She Wanted To Secure A Job by finalboss1(m): 4:08pm On May 04, 2016
pls i need masquerade job biko...i heard its 150,000 per month

(1) (Reply)

Help! A Nairalander Lost His Phone To A Girl He Patronized / I Want To Die, I Have Seen It All Says Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans / Man Caught Trying To Bury Charms At His Ex-girlfriend's House Paraded Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.