Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano (53095 Views)

Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) / Dr.sule Lamido: The Best Alternative For 2019 / In Pictures, Meet The 'Wives' Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano by Babyphinas(f): 6:11am On May 05, 2016
Beautiful wives
Re: Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano by Nobody: 6:15am On May 05, 2016
Edmen:
Who the wives help
uU wan meke dem help u b4

Short men alway go for Big stuffs why?
Re: Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano by ikupakuti(m): 6:16am On May 05, 2016
papiforreal:

She is a daughter of late Emir, Ado bayero. She is also rich

Yeah, you are right...she‘s the only one i knew with him in VI then when he was still heading FIRST BANK...used to think she‘s his only wife then...
Re: Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano by akanbiaa(m): 6:33am On May 05, 2016
Edmen:
Who the wives help
The People of Kano and environs
Re: Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano by kumakunta: 6:36am On May 05, 2016
Hagmond:
men!!! I need to embrace islam enjoyment in life and death but I go vex o if...
I don't wanna believe you a christian. In fact you can't be.
Re: Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano by ikupakuti(m): 6:36am On May 05, 2016
@ kulas

...i believe ur question is directed @ the ladies...since they are the ones who make the choice of marrying an already married man...

...but then let me ask u ...can u tell me these days how many man that‘s faithful to one woman...

De wife @ home knows shes not the only consumer...& also de girls he keeps outside know he is married...

...and it has been like that for millennia...
Re: Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano by eightsin(m): 6:38am On May 05, 2016
3 Different official to.to for only one man.
Re: Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano by AdeniyiA(m): 6:39am On May 05, 2016
nnadychuks:
Which head he dey cover self,head weh we don see tire for CBN?

Yesterday is definitely different from today. things can change significantly within seconds..
Re: Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano by kumakunta: 6:41am On May 05, 2016
rawtouch:
why is he hiding the 18yr old one he married last year about she deh inside the pic too
And how is it a crime to marry 18 year old lady?
Re: Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano by Mbediogu(m): 7:03am On May 05, 2016
A great man no doubts, but does he wear three wedding rings one for each wife?
Re: Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano by kingkhan(m): 7:07am On May 05, 2016
wayne4loan:
This picture is not complete without the kidnapped teenagers from the east ..... Bloody pedophile where are u hiding them ?
at your fu***ng father's house
Re: Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano by carinmom(f): 7:09am On May 05, 2016
kbbanj10:
He can NEVER love them equally. Truth must b told even the ladies or women didn't married him out of love. Its all about security & fame

Yes its not possible to have equal love for all of them, but what is mandatory in Islamic polygamy is fair treatment. The hubby must treat them all equally otherwise he should only marry one.

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano by wayne4loan: 7:11am On May 05, 2016
kingkhan:
at your fu***ng father's house
u sound pained , are u one of them ?
Re: Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano by samx4real(m): 7:15am On May 05, 2016
Muslim men and many wifes

Beans and Bread
Re: Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano by sanerugwei: 7:22am On May 05, 2016
See them all dressed freely and open faced.
Meanwhile their husband and his hisbah police will be hounding and prodding the poor zealots wives to dress like ninjas and masquerades even in that hot Kano sun, with their half trousers and he-goat beards... grin shocked

Hypocrites everywhere!!!!
Practice what you preach, and marry off your under ages girls out to older men too...for where...

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano by dikeigbo2(m): 7:26am On May 05, 2016
Fine wives, but where is the fourth wife?
Re: Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano by TANTUMERGO007(m): 7:39am On May 05, 2016
Confirmer:

I guess you get overjoyed trying to bring Islam down. Can only pray for you. May the Almighty show us all the right path.
so isl*m permits/supports you to 'shag' young children?
Re: Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano by delishpot: 7:41am On May 05, 2016
Kulas:
One thing that use to baffle me is how these women to married a single man use to enjoy se.x n have love n pleasure over one dic.k?.Take for instance a man that married three or four wives and decided to have se.x with d three at d same night,how do these women derive joy n pleasure that after inserting dic.k on woman A,then to woman B,etc,yet all of them will cherish it.Unlike me as a man,if I discover that so so man bleep d girl I wan bleep whether long time ago,definetly I won't have urge again over d woman,let alone making love with her.Does it mean women own are not like that?,that a woman does not care about d number of puss.y a single dic.k is servicing?,...even if it is ten puss.ies,that they will still like d dic.k.Pls I want to be enligtened over this..

They do but culturally they have been made to believe a man is polygamous in nature and the only way to make him stick to them is to offer better service than the other wives. Plus he has money too. Just as some men don't mind sleeping with other people's wives and babes. I think their religion too conditions them to accept it while as a guy religion and society makes us hate sharing our women. It is a thing of mockery for a guy to tell you he slept with your woman. Women are also hurt by it but people will say.......he sleeps with her but he married you so you are better than her. We do not make them feel insulted by that fact. Rather we tell them a good woman fights for her man and that the man has been charmed and deserves to be fought and rewon over

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano by dikeigbo2(m): 7:44am On May 05, 2016
csamii:
And the mumu man never marry finish. Still expecting 2 more.

No,they are only allowed to marry four known wives, you can send one or two parking and marry same to make up the number grin grin
Re: Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano by merigold(f): 7:45am On May 05, 2016
himkers:
F**king pedophile kiss

How? are these women children huh?
Re: Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano by Nobody: 8:18am On May 05, 2016
ikupakuti:

...and those that keep a single wife @ home with couples of mistresses out side....hav u thought about how they swap the “sointin“ ?
I do. Or did you read my support for such
Wonder why you quoted me on this, could you myfb undecided
Re: Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano by Nobody: 8:19am On May 05, 2016
dikeigbo2:

No,they are only allowed to marry four known wives, you can send one or two parking and marry same to make up the number grin grin
You badt gaan and you know it cheesy grin cheesy angry
Re: Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano by Hatrik(m): 8:25am On May 05, 2016
remaining one
Re: Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano by j1mmy: 8:48am On May 05, 2016
I remember this fool before he became governor of Central bank and then emir, he was a writer on gamji and several other online nijja forums.

He tried to lecture everyone on how educated, modern and civilized he is.
And then you see this "holier than thou" is nothing but a 6th century Mohammed-style mallam with many wives and concubines many of whom were captured girls from Southern Nigeria forcefully converted to Islam.

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano by Barney11: 9:01am On May 05, 2016
Fat and rounded women!
Re: Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano by magzey: 9:45am On May 05, 2016
csamii:
And the mumu man never marry finish. Still expecting 2 more.
Dont hate the man that has gain more than your entire relation.i swear you will never have CBN govt in your tribe n clan or to talk of becoming emir of a big city like kano .OLODO
Re: Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano by drmuri(m): 9:59am On May 05, 2016
Hagmond:
men!!!
I need to embrace islam
enjoyment in life and death
but I go vex o if...
My man, do so sharpally. Every thing Allah promised to his believers are true and real.
Re: Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano by Nobody: 10:42am On May 05, 2016
So these 3 Hippos no do you, yet you go rape Ese?
Re: Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano by Ninapha(f): 1:55pm On May 05, 2016
I now understand why this sanusi is so lepacious. 3 hefty women? I no envy u abeg.

the one in the middle is beautiful. laso.
Re: Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano by ikupakuti(m): 4:50pm On May 05, 2016
chimkaire:
I do. Or did you read my support for such
Wonder why you quoted me on this, could you myfb undecided

Why ur blood dey hot nah?

Its just an innocent Q...seeing how the sharing is so in the norm....

...a simple “i do“ would hav sufficed since u really do

... And that ur “myfb“ is no word for a lady, 4get that u r faceless here
Re: Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 05, 2016
ikupakuti:

Why ur blood dey hot nah?

Its just an innocent Q...seeing how the sharing is so in the norm....

...a simple “i do“ would hav sufficed since u really do

... And that ur “myfb“ is no word for a lady, 4get that u r faceless here
...you see, you could have dropped your comment but your blood wey cold no gree you. On what basis did you ask me such ludicrous question? I'm not a man....obviously. I'm not answerable to you, you aint my father, kapische wink. If I don't tell you to ''myfb'', who will sad
I'm not faceless here or anywhere. Check my profile....again wink grin cheesy
Re: Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano by ikupakuti(m): 7:04pm On May 05, 2016
chimkaire:
...you see, you could have dropped your comment but your blood wey cold no gree you. On what basis did you ask me such ludicrous question? I'm not a man....obviously. I'm not answerable to you, you aint my father, kapische wink. If I don't tell you to ''myfb'', who will sad
I'm not faceless here or anywhere. Check my profile....again wink grin cheesy

Haha! Faceful...rora now?!

...na fyt?

@least we both agreed on one thing...de language is foul...just, ur grouse is...only ur dad should caution u...and ain‘t

I understand u now...ma binu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria / Nigerian Man Takes #EndSARS Protest To Apple Shop In UK (Photos) / INEC To Postpone 2015 Elections For Six Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.