Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? (3499 Views)

Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty / "Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA" / A Thread Strictly For Those Who Lose Their Religion In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by Demmzy15(m): 4:59pm On May 06, 2016
christopher123:

Religion of truth...do you want me to show you the opposite of your truth in islam
with the 30 days satatistics I have given you
You're allowed!
Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by Annunaki(m): 5:06pm On May 06, 2016
analice107:

You need the strenght of 30 men like Our holy prophet muhammed to do the first round of disvirgining the 72 Virgins, by the time you are done, you would think now is the time to go smoothly and enjoy, then you discovered they are turned to virgins, and all over again you start the work of disvirginning from the beginning. Then your deek will fracture in the process. i hear its very painful, so be careful.
Then you would know you killed Demmzy and lexiconkabir for nothing. Instead of sexual bliss, you will be under pressure from allah to keep disvirginning these wide eyed, full breasted ferries.
Ah, what kind of punishment be this nah?
You go dey cry on top of the virgin "When dem tell me say i go get virgins, i been think say, when i don disvirgin, i go enjoy ooo, dem no tell me say, na only disvirginning i go dey do, no enjoyment oooo. uawaaaaaaaaa" allah lied to me ooo uuuaawaaaaaa.
Remember Doctor no dey allahs heaven ooo. so if your deek break, na you sabi.
O wait!!!! make sure to call muhammed to give you lessons

This is just so sad though it's funny. It really betrays how pathetic islamic thinking is. Imagine a woman being returned to being a virgin everyday only to be rapedd by a terrorist muslim the following day for eternity. Islamic paradise is nothing but mohammed's perverted and sick fantasies.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by christopher123(m): 5:07pm On May 06, 2016
awesome
Demmzy15:
You see the problem bro, this is exactly what extremists do. They accept things like robots as long as you claim it's from the Prophet Muhammad(saw) even though it's a lie. The hadith above doesn't have a reference, page number, etc. So how can I verify? we have six main collections of hadith(Bukhari, Muslim, Tirmidhi, Nisa'i, Abu Dawud, Ibn Majah) and some others.

Please give me reliable reference of 72 virgins and make sure it's Authentic ie can be traced back to the Prophet Muhammad(SAW), if you can't, then I'm afraid I can't take you seriously. I hope you become a Muslim someday!

which one be refrence again..I gave you Koran and Gave you hadith ..what else, now talking about your religion of "truth" this is it

Religion of truth...do you want me to show you the opposite of your truth

Quran (16:106) - Establishes that there are circumstances that can "compel" a Muslim to tell a lie.

Quran (3:28) - This verse tells Muslims not to take those outside the faith as friends, unless it is to "guard themselves" against danger, meaning that there are times when a Muslim should appear friendly to non-Muslims, even though they should not feel that way..

Quran (40:28) - A man is introduced as a believer, but one who had to "hide his faith" among those who are not believers.

Bukhari (49:857)

Muslims are allowed to lie to unbelievers in order to defeat them. There are two forms:

Taqiyya - Saying something that isn't true as it relates to the Muslim identity.

Tawriya - Intentionally creating a false impression.

Muruna - 'Blending in' by setting aside some practices of Islam or Sharia in order to advance others.

I am not the one that wrote it

John 8:32
And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

Proverbs 6:16-19 ESV

There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.

Proverbs 13:5 ESV

The righteous hates falsehood, but the wicked brings shame and disgrace.

James 1:19

Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger;

God bless you...we have seen the truth

Disprove it..you have few minutes to do so...because I am bout leaving after compare the latter

GOD FORBID THAT I BECOME A MUSLIM, I CAN BE A JUDAIST BUT A MUSLIM ...MBANUUUU..WITH ALL THESE WICKEDNESS AND THEIR KILLING. i KNOW YOUR BOOKS AND I READ THEM..DO COMPARISONS OK...BIBLE ENCOURAGES US TO READ AND FIND OURSELVES WORTHY..SO NOTHING ANYBODY CAN SAY IN ISLAM,CHRISTAINITY OR EVEN JUDAISM AND CONFUSED ME. i AM EDUCATED ENOUGH, BEEN TO ISREAL, BEEN TO OMAN, QATAR,UAE REMAINING ROME

SO BRING IT ON

1 Like

Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by christopher123(m): 5:18pm On May 06, 2016
What can you say about the "truth" that is encouraged in Islam...oga I will not formulate things, I have gone pass that...I will give you refrences

are what I said truth or not

are the refrences not correct?

what about these?

The specific Hadith in which the number of virgins is specified is Hadith Al-Tirmidhi in the Book of Sunah (volume IV, chapters on The Features of Paradise as described by...., chapter 21, About the Smallest Reward for the People of Paradise.

(QURAN 37:40-4 : "In the Gardens of Paradise, Facing one another on thrones, Round them will be passed a cup of pure wine; White, delicious to the drinkers, Neither they will have any kind of hurt, abdominal pain, headache, or sin, nor will they suffer intoxication from it. And with them will be chaste females, restraining their glances, with wide and beautiful eyes."

(QURAN 44:51-55): "Verily! The righteous will be in Paradise. Among Gardens and Springs; Dressed in fine silk and also in thick silk, facing each other, and We shall marry them to Houris with wide, lovely eyes."

(QURAN 56:37-40): "...We created the houris and made them virgins, loving companions for those on the right hand…."

(QURAN 78:31-34): "As for the righteous, they shall surely triumph. Theirs shall be gardens and vineyards, and high-bosomed virgins for companions: a truly overflowing cup."

I love having chat..can we debate maturely and intellectually?

Demmzy15:
You're allowed!
Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 06, 2016
Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 06, 2016
analice107:

You need the strenght of 30 men like Our holy prophet muhammed to do the first round of disvirgining the 72 Virgins, by the time you are done, you would think now is the time to go smoothly and enjoy, then you discovered they are turned to virgins, and all over again you start the work of disvirginning from the beginning. Then your deek will fracture in the process. i hear its very painful, so be careful.
Then you would know you killed Demmzy15 and lexiconkabir for nothing. Instead of sexual bliss, you will be under pressure from allah to keep disvirginning these wide eyed, full breasted ferries.
Ah, what kind of punishment be this nah?
You go dey cry on top of the virgin "When dem tell me say i go get virgins, i been think say, when i don disvirgin, i go enjoy ooo, dem no tell me say, na only disvirginning i go dey do, no enjoyment oooo. uawaaaaaaaaa" allah lied to me ooo uuuaawaaaaaa.
Remember Doctor no dey allahs heaven ooo. so if your deek break, na you sabi.
O wait!!!! make sure to call muhammed to give you lessons

Are you trying to seek my attention?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by christopher123(m): 5:27pm On May 06, 2016
ONE THING YOU WILL KNOW IS THAT , I MIGHT DEBATE WITH YOU OR ANYBODY..I WILL BE FACTUAL AND I WILL NOT INSULT YOU OR YOUR RELIGION OR I CAN NEVER INSULT JESUS CHRIST, MUHAMMED OR FATHER ABRAHAM BUT I WILL JUST GIVE YOU REFRENCES AND ALLOW YOU JUDGE BY YOURSELF. I AM TOO MATURED TO START THROWING INSULTS.

HAVE A BLESSED DAY...IN MY CHURCH WE GET TO SEE MANY MUSLIM CONVERT THAT GET TOUCHED BY THE AMAZING MERCIES OF JESUS CHRIST...I KNOW THAT WHEN YOU READ KORAN AND READ BIBLE...THE GRACE OF GOD WILL TOUCH YOU.

OUR GOD DOES NOT ENCOURAGE US TO KILL, BUT HE SAID THE GREATEST COMMANDMENT IS LOVE.

I AM EXTENDING THE FELLOWISHIP OF CHRISTIAN LOVE...COME JOING US SO THAT YOU HAVE PEACE.

TAKE A LOOK AT MUSLIM COUNTRIES GLOBALLY, HOW MANY ARE PEACEFUL ...APART FROM UAE(70% WEST INHABITED) AND MAYBE QATAR ...NONE IS IN PEACE EVEN SAUDI IS IN WAR WITH IRAN TECHNICALLY

THEN CHECK CHRISTAIN AND OTHER RELIGION COUNTRIES HOW MANY ARE IN WAR?

NOW CHECK EAST WHICH IS 99.9% CHRISTIAN AND NORTH OF NIGERIA WITH 60% MUSLIM ( WHICH ONE IS MORE PEACEFUL AND PROGRESSING.

I WILL NOT TALK AGAIN.

THE BEST ADVICES IS SELF ADVISE.....WHAT I KNOW THAT I HAVE PRESENTED THE LIGHT AND TRUTH TO YOU. MY MIND IS AT REST...IT IS LEFT FOR YOU TO CHOOSE. I WILL NOT FORCE YOU. IN CHRISTIANITY WE BELIEVE IN CHOICES

Deuteronomy 30:15-20New International Version (NIV)

15 See, I set before you today life and prosperity, death and destruction. 16 For I command you today to love the Lord your God, to walk in obedience to him, and to keep his commands, decrees and laws; then you will live and increase, and the Lord your God will bless you in the land you are entering to possess.

17 But if your heart turns away and you are not obedient, and if you are drawn away to bow down to other gods and worship them, 18 I declare to you this day that you will certainly be destroyed. You will not live long in the land you are crossing the Jordan to enter and possess.

19 This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live 20 and that you may love the Lord your God, listen to his voice, and hold fast to him. For the Lord is your life, and he will give you many years in the land he swore to give to your fathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

GOD BLESS YOUR SOUL...BYE

Demmzy15:
You're allowed!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by Demmzy15(m): 5:47pm On May 06, 2016
christopher123:

which one be refrence again..I gave you Koran and Gave you hadith ..what else, now talking about your religion of "truth" this is it

You said 72 virgins and didn't give me a quote. You gave sentence and wrote "hadith" at the end, no one accepts that. It's just like me to quote from the bible, example, "thy shall eat your child alive" - Bible. How can you verify this? That's what you did, they're thousand of hadith and there's no way I can find out without a proper reference

Religion of truth...do you want me to show you the opposite of your truth

Lol, you can if you want to!

Quran (16:106) - Establishes that there are circumstances that can "compel" a Muslim to tell a lie.

Whoever disbelieved in Allah after his belief, except him who is forced thereto and whose heart is at rest with Faith but such as open their breasts to disbelief, on them is wrath from Allah, and theirs will be a great torment. Quran 16:106

There are numerous verses prohibiting lies, I can give you some if you want? shocked

Quran (3:28) - This verse tells Muslims not to take those outside the faith as friends, unless it is to "guard themselves" against danger, meaning that there are times when a Muslim should appear friendly to non-Muslims, even though they should not feel that way..

Let not the believers take the disbelievers as Auliya (supporters, helpers, etc.) instead of the believers, and whoever does that will never be helped by Allah in any way, except if you indeed fear a danger from them. And Allah warns you against Himself (His Punishment), and to Allah is the final return. Quran 3:28

You need to look at the context in which this verse was revealed, Muslims were at war with the disbelievers and for Muslims to be safe, they were prohibited to befriend them. That aside, this same Quran taught me I can eat the food of Christians and Jews and it described Christians as those in nearest in faith to the Muslims. In fact an event happened in which the Persians fought the Byzantines(christians), when the Christians triumphed, Prophet Muhammad(saw) and other Muslims celebrated the victory. You need to look at context!

Quran (40:28) - A man is introduced as a believer, but one who had to "hide his faith" among those who are not believers.

Please read this very short article! https://discover-the-truth.com/2015/01/23/quran-4028-a-believer-lying/

Bukhari (49:857)

Muslims are allowed to lie to unbelievers in order to defeat them. There are two forms:

Taqiyya - Saying something that isn't true as it relates to the Muslim identity.

Tawriya - Intentionally creating a false impression.

Muruna - 'Blending in' by setting aside some practices of Islam or Sharia in order to advance others.

People who practice Takkiyyah are Shias and I'm not a Shia, that aside this terms has nothing to do with Islam. In fact I'm seeing some for the first time!

I am not the one that wrote it

Of course you aren't, it's from an anti islamic website, I just wish you can drop all that and seek Islam through its rightful source!

John 8:32
And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

I pray and hope it sets you free!

Proverbs 6:16-19 ESV

There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.

Proverbs 13:5 ESV

The righteous hates falsehood, but the wicked brings shame and disgrace.

James 1:19

Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger;

God bless you...we have seen the truth

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “The signs of the hypocrite are three: when he speaks, he lies; when he makes a promise, he breaks it; and when he is entrusted with something, he betrays that trust.” 

(Narrated by al-Bukhari, 33; Muslim, 59) 

Lying is prohibited totally in Islam!

Disprove it..you have few minutes to do so...because I am bout leaving after compare the latter

OK! Lol!

GOD FORBID THAT I BECOME A MUSLIM, I CAN BE A JUDAIST BUT A MUSLIM ...

Becoming a Jew is worst because they don't acknowledge Jesus. In fact some curse Jesus and his mother(may peace of Allaah be upon them), whereas in Islam it's forbidden to curse any Prophet, Mary mother of Jesus has a whole chapter dedicated to her!

MBANUUUU..WITH ALL THESE WICKEDNESS AND THEIR KILLING.

Don't judge Islam by its followers, read my signature!

i KNOW YOUR BOOKS AND I READ THEM..DO COMPARISONS

That's a lie, I can proudly say you haven't read a copy of the Quran or Hadeeth. If you did, you would have been able to quote an Hadith correctly!

OK...BIBLE ENCOURAGES US TO READ AND FIND OURSELVES WORTHY..SO NOTHING ANYBODY CAN SAY IN ISLAM,CHRISTAINITY OR EVEN JUDAISM AND CONFUSED ME. i AM EDUCATED ENOUGH, BEEN TO ISREAL, BEEN TO OMAN, QATAR,UAE REMAINING ROME

That's good of you, I wish you were unbiased in seeking this knowledge. Moreover, Islam also encourages seeking of knowledge!

SO BRING IT ON

grin
Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by christopher123(m): 9:50pm On May 06, 2016
Demmzy15:

You said 72 virgins and didn't give me a quote. You gave sentence and wrote "hadith" at the end, no one accepts that. It's just like me to quote from the bible, example, "thy shall eat your child alive" - Bible. How can you verify this? That's what you did, they're thousand of hadith and there's no way I can find out without a proper reference

Whoever disbelieved in Allah after his belief, except him who is forced thereto and whose heart is at rest with Faith but such as open their breasts to disbelief, on them is wrath from Allah, and theirs will be a great torment. Quran 16:106

There are numerous verses prohibiting lies, I can give you some if you want? shocked

Let not the believers take the disbelievers as Auliya (supporters, helpers, etc.) instead of the believers, and whoever does that will never be helped by Allah in any way, except if you indeed fear a danger from them. And Allah warns you against Himself (His Punishment), and to Allah is the final return. Quran 3:28

You need to look at the context in which this verse was revealed, Muslims were at war with the disbelievers and for Muslims to be safe, they were prohibited to befriend them. That aside, this same Quran taught me I can eat the food of Christians and Jews and it described Christians as those in nearest in faith to the Muslims. In fact an event happened in which the Persians fought the Byzantines(christians), when the Christians triumphed, Prophet Muhammad(saw) and other Muslims celebrated the victory. You need to look at context!

Please read this very short article! https://discover-the-truth.com/2015/01/23/quran-4028-a-believer-lying/

People who practice Takkiyyah are Shias and I'm not a Shia, that aside this terms has nothing to do with Islam. In fact I'm seeing some for the first time!

Of course you aren't, it's from an anti islamic website, I just wish you can drop all that and seek Islam through its rightful source!

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “The signs of the hypocrite are three: when he speaks, he lies; when he makes a promise, he breaks it; and when he is entrusted with something, he betrays that trust.” 

OK! Lol!

Becoming a Jew is worst because they don't acknowledge Jesus. In fact some curse Jesus and his mother(may peace of Allaah be upon them), whereas in Islam it's forbidden to curse any Prophet, Mary mother of Jesus has a whole chapter dedicated to her!

That's a lie, I can proudly say you haven't read a copy of the Quran or Hadeeth. If you did, you would have been able to quote an Hadith correctly!

That's good of you, I wish you were unbiased in seeking this knowledge. Moreover, Islam also encourages seeking of knowledge!

grin

Is Shia and shitte not Islam ..it doesn't matter and what did you say about the huri that is in Koran and the sexual fantasies in your Koran...
Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by Nobody: 7:16am On May 07, 2016
because since I knew what things are I have always seen nothing but violence from Muslims both in nigeria and in the world, if was born into a muslim family, I would have become an atheist instead,I even prefer to serve an idol like ogun and the likes than to be a Muslim,religion of peace my foot!,and with the way your women and daughters are treated as objects, I am more firm on not being a Muslim

1 Like

Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by Annunaki(m): 8:14am On May 07, 2016
2dugged:
because since I knew what things are I have always seen nothing but violence from Muslims both in nigeria and in the world, if was born into a muslim family, I would have become an atheist instead,I even prefer to serve an idol like ogun and the likes than to be a Muslim,religion of peace my foot!,and with the way your women and daughters are treated as objects, I am more firm on not being a Muslim

You are very correct I would also rather worship our local african idols than worship that satanic Arabian idol called allahh.
Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by Nobody: 9:15am On May 07, 2016
Annunaki:

You are very correct I would also rather worship our local african idols than worship that satanic Arabian idol called allahh.
abi o,atleast our fore father's had peace in serving idols, these Muslims know nothing but violence and war ,starting from northern Nigeria to their brothers in crime in the middle east,yet they will be claiming religion of peace,as if they need to convince us, we have eyes to see their behaviour, body language and intolerance to other people who differ from their belief
Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:52am On May 07, 2016
Demmzy15:

OK! Lol!

grin

Lol!

Pity Christophert123.
Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:56am On May 07, 2016
christopher123:

Is Shia and shitte not Islam ..it doesn't matter and what did you say about the huri that is in Koran and the sexual fantasies in your Koran...

Post verse.

Demmzy15, you know I no longer do this. Can you please help clarify whenever Christopher123 post verse?
Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by true2god: 12:21pm On May 08, 2016
If you follow a criminal who told you that he had been made victorios through terror, then you are a potential murderer and a terrorist {sahih bukhari 4:52:220).

If you believe in a man who was entitled to 20% of all war booty (stolen and looted items) from non-muslims, then you are a potential criminal (quran 8:1).

If you believe in a man who asked muslims to fight the christians and the Jews as a result of religious and ideological differences, then you are a potential psychiatric patient (quran 9:29).

If you believe in a man who asked you not to take the Jews and the christians as friends, then you IQ level is lower that 10% (quran 5:51).

If you believe a man who asked you to marry a maximum of 4 wives while he had 11 wives, and several sex slaves, at a time, then you need examine your thinking faculty (quran 4:3).

If you follow a man who encouraged child marriage and having sex with an underage girl, then you are not sensible (quran 65:4).

If you follow a man who called his fellow human being (the christians and the jews) 'worst of creatures' because they do not believe his lies and deceits, then you are not reasonable (quran 98:6).

If you accept an old man of 54 having sex with a girl of 9 as a prophet, you need an urgent psychiatric attention (sahih bukhari 5:58:234).

If you take a man who called a human race 'the descendant of apes and pigs' as a 'prophet' while his followers violently reject the concept of human and animal evolution, then you need reject that fooll who called himself a 'prophet' (quran 7:166, 2:65, 5:60)

Thank God for being a non-muslim who do not follow this most evil personality to walk on the face of the earth, mohammed ibn abdullah, the last prophet of allahh and the king the arabian race (may heat be upon him).

My Igbo people, do not succumb to this arab imperial political religion founded by the most evil man on earth. Two great Igbo leaders, Odumegwu Ojukwu (in ahiara declaration of 1969) and Chinua Achebe (in his book: There was a country) wrote about the evil of islam that had ravaged the middle east, north africa and sub-sahara africa. We should hold firm and resist any blackmail by the fake muslims, do want to mention the tribe in the south, who are the arabs useful idiots for the promotion of their evil and imperial agenda.

Long live Igbo land, free from the islam contagion and islam superstitution and irrationality.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by christopher123(m): 1:42pm On May 08, 2016
true2god:
If you follow a criminal who told you that he had been made victorios through terror, then you are a potential murderer and a terrorist {sahih bukhari 4:52:220).

If you believe in a man who was entitled to 20% of all war booty (stolen and looted items) from non-muslims, then you are a potential criminal (quran 8:1).

If you believe in a man who asked muslims to fight the christians and the Jews as a result of religious and ideological differences, then you are a potential psychiatric patient (quran 9:29).

If you believe in a man who asked you not to take the Jews and the christians as friends, then you IQ level is lower that 10% (quran 5:51).

If you believe a man who asked you to marry a maximum of 4 wives while he had 11 wives, and several sex slaves, at a time, then you need examine your thinking faculty (quran 4:3).

If you follow a man who encouraged child marriage and having sex with an underage girl, then you are not sensible (quran 65:4).

If you follow a man who called his fellow human being (the christians and the jews) 'worst of creatures' because they do not believe his lies and deceits, then you are not reasonable (quran 98:6).

If you accept an old man of 54 having sex with a girl of 9 as a prophet, you need an urgent psychiatric attention (sahih bukhari 5:58:234).

If you take a man who called a human race 'the descendant of apes and pigs' as a 'prophet' while his followers violently reject the concept of human and animal evolution, then you need reject that fooll who called himself a 'prophet' (quran 7:166, 2:65, 5:60)

Thank God for being a non-muslim who do not follow this most evil personality to walk on the face of the earth, mohammed ibn abdullah, the last prophet of allahh and the king the arabian race (may heat be upon him).

My Igbo people, do not succumb to this arab imperial political religion founded by the most evil man on earth. Two great Igbo leaders, Odumegwu Ojukwu (in ahiara declaration of 1969) and Chinua Achebe (in his book: There was a country) wrote about the evil of islam that had ravaged the middle east, north africa and sub-sahara africa. We should hold firm and resist any blackmail by the fake muslims, do want to mention the tribe in the south, who are the arabs useful idiots for the promotion of their evil and imperial agenda.

Long live Igbo land, free from the islam contagion and islam superstitution and irrationality.

The average Igbo knows that Islam is terrible .so they are on a failed mission.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by christopher123(m): 1:44pm On May 08, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:

Lol!

Pity Christophert123.
U need the pity...dude did your read Koran and see the kind of sex that will have in paradise

That's great perversion and this is a religion .if I be Muslim I got dey shame

No wonder majority of Yoruba Muslim nodey put their Muslim names....it's becoming an embarresemenrby to be a Muslim .
Re: Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? by LebenNG: 10:33pm On Jul 24, 2021
christopher123:

I have been to Arab world I have been to Alexandria and Dubai and I have seen Coptic Christians in Egypt's I have seen Lebanese Christian

I don't know why you won't believe me ....I have not seen any Igbo man doing ablution or doing Islamic prayer ...I was born in IMO and I am from Anambra so I am talking from experience even in my university days also

I repeat even if they are ...it's business process and I like suilaman... Give me the contract and I will answer Muslim name to please you ....bysinessmust be done

Take this or leave it
Had someone like that, that immediately told the family he is now a muslim. Trust christians now, no one even castigated him or pushed him out, only saying "its well, God have mercy on you", dude felt so free in the house recanting the beads and all. We really thought the guy was serious because he started having little connect here and there even heard he traved to mecca, became Alhaji and all. In fact it reached a point you can't just call him on a normal day because he will literally not pick or hand over to someone else to answer you. What happened now dude is just in his lowest low, no money, no more help from his connection, Alhajis and all...infact if you call him now by his native name he will answer and add sir to it. One has to stay true to himself. He got carried away at the point he got converted, such religion can promise you political and material opportunities just so you join the 'growing' statistics. Well i don't know if its so. But his case was glaring. Just because of what you are promised one can sell his conscience his identity. Something the muslims can never do no matter how enticing except prolly on the well-permitted taqiyya. We can do better.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Believers, Does Your God Obey The Natural Laws Of Nature? / TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) / Which Came First: The Chicken Or The Egg?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.