Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

EFCC Freezes Cletus Ibeto's Accounts - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Freezes Cletus Ibeto's Accounts (29742 Views)

Governor Umahi And Cletus Ibeto Inspect Innoson G-Guard Car / EFCC Freezes Accounts Of Dumebi Kachikwu - Sahara Reporters / EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Freezes Cletus Ibeto's Accounts by chiefobdk(m): 6:36pm On May 05, 2016
asha80:
lol the inferiority is constantly displayed by you..it is you that needs to quit

Nwoke Nnewi. Nwoke Anaedo.

U 're ignorant.

I'm a proud Nnewi man. I tell it to whoever give ears.

it'd be d first thing you will notice wen u come to Nnewi.
Re: EFCC Freezes Cletus Ibeto's Accounts by MirabelArode(f): 6:37pm On May 05, 2016
lustychima:
are we to start d victim game again......am sick am tired of how some Igbos reason....if an igbo man commits a crime should he b allowed to walk away simply coz he is igbo?.....and if everyother tribe stand wit every of their own.....who will den b prosecuted?.....if he is innocent they will drop all charges and unfreeze his account......stop downgrading our region by making it look as we always stand wit accused....biko nu!...aka ya diri ocha, aga ahapu ya

Can you tell us why Abacha is not corrupt according Book of Buhari chapter 1 vs 3? Can you tell us why the like of Mai deribe, TY Danjuma, Abdulsalam are untouchable even they steal billions?
Oga shine your eyes, I used think like you, but when you share the same country hateroids like fulani and yorubas. You should also BE ON GUARD. Let them take him to court, if he guilty he should be jailed, media prosecution and conviction can not work anymore. Everybody is a journalist and writer now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Freezes Cletus Ibeto's Accounts by asha80(m): 6:37pm On May 05, 2016
chiefobdk:

Nwoke Nnewi. Nwoke Anaedo.

U 're ignorant.

arrogant to d core.

it'd be d first thing you will notice wen u come to Nnewi.
lol arrogance does not put food on ones table
Re: EFCC Freezes Cletus Ibeto's Accounts by chiefobdk(m): 6:42pm On May 05, 2016
asha80:
lol arrogance does not put food on ones table

eeeeeee. it doesn't besides Dats not d only thing I do.

I take u back to cry over this thread.

I'm done with u.
Re: EFCC Freezes Cletus Ibeto's Accounts by asha80(m): 6:47pm On May 05, 2016
chiefobdk:

eeeeeee. it doesn't besides Dats not d only thing I do.

I take u back to cry over this thread.

I'm done with u.
lol take me back indeed..you are done your dumb head simple
Re: EFCC Freezes Cletus Ibeto's Accounts by kumakunta: 7:07pm On May 05, 2016
sleepingTROUBLE:
when you have nothing sensible to say the best option is to keep quiet. the more you comment the more you display your empty brain, moral bankruptcy and death spiritually waiting for hell to consume you forever. Can you go back and read your comments once again? You just vomitted nothing but pure hatred for people God has already blessed. Any soul that has no love in him or her is already spiritually death and bound for hell. I have decided to tackle you people from this angle because serving in Kwara state during my youth service has really helped me understand how you yoruba muslims reason. Your own case is very pathetic, whatever wicked acts the rejected children of Ishmael engaged in is ok because you see them as the brothers and cousins of muhammed who holds your ticked to your fictitious heaven. That is why you are always quick to jump to nairaland to defend every wicked act they carry out against the rest of the country esp, christians. This, in your hearts you are performing your religious obligation - jihad using every available means at your disposal including politics.
Igbos happy over north east, Agatu, mile 12 etc, well, am not among those who take pleasure in seeing people killed senselessly. But the world knows how much Igbo blood your masters and their followers have shed in various parts the north right from the time of our independence. And to make the matter worse, you their religio-political slaves would directly or indirectly voice your support to the satanic killings and quick to remind the Igbos how their brothers and sisters were killed during the civil war.Could you imagine the magnitude of the psychological effect on the people. Therefore Igbos being human are only reacting to your act of wickedness hence the comments you complain about, so stop playing the ostrich.
Talking about Ishmael, I dont need to go far, what his children including the ones you are following like sheep in Nigeria is enough to tell you that he is not the chosen one.
Now I see where your pain is coming from (the civil war) but it's better you direct your anger and frustration to Ojukwu.
You keep talking about hell, well we shall see who hell welcomes at the end.

Please what are his children going through? You just talking out of frustration. Why not get indocide, it should help you end your miseries.
Re: EFCC Freezes Cletus Ibeto's Accounts by Phobia1: 1:09pm On May 12, 2016
[quote author=sexybrooke post=45336671]mr whoever you re I don't give a fvck its been ibeto for long dangote is no where to be found nonsense as long corruption is Concern,ibeto is nowhere near dangote of course dangote is untouchable get off my mention yoruba man[/quote
eeeya see ur ibo head. buh dangote has bin thr bfor ur broda bcame d president na. u shudav ask ur ibo broda to prosecute him den na. mofo
Re: EFCC Freezes Cletus Ibeto's Accounts by naijaking1: 5:12pm On May 23, 2016
A smart government will assist all large employers of huge labor, because they help keep rate of unemployment down.
Ibeto, Innoson, and Uba are all known billionaire employers of labor. The fact that all 3 of them are being chased around by Buhari sans billionaires from other tribes simply expose the political flavor or these prosecution

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. / Bukola Saraki: In A Different Race After A Fierce Battle / Soldier Reveals How Boko Haram Killed 1,852 Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.