Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Soldiers Block Boko Haram's Movement In, Out Of Sambisa Forest — Buratai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Block Boko Haram's Movement In, Out Of Sambisa Forest — Buratai (16893 Views)

Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun / Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures / Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Block Boko Haram's Movement In, Out Of Sambisa Forest — Buratai by Keenysbojan(m): 9:13am On May 05, 2016
bobobama:
We are winning the war
which war are you winning and since when? You don't know what is going on there at sambisa I have experienced it my mates are still there some have died and some are praying to God to be their shield and buckler, you are here saying we are winning the war... So that lie wey that man talk don enter your head ba , I pity una

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Block Boko Haram's Movement In, Out Of Sambisa Forest — Buratai by geefasee: 9:14am On May 05, 2016
toposi4naija:
APC n' Lies
you mean they are equal?
Re: Soldiers Block Boko Haram's Movement In, Out Of Sambisa Forest — Buratai by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:23am On May 05, 2016
uzobaby:
And they won't tell you how they sent troops to fight without arms....lies at it's best

If you don't have anything meaningful to write, cant you just move to the next thread.

Why display your ignorance openly.

You are a lady well i suppose try act like an intelligent one

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Block Boko Haram's Movement In, Out Of Sambisa Forest — Buratai by lightheart(m): 9:23am On May 05, 2016
joey150:
You block entrance and exit but wont enter.
Its more like the army keeping boko haram safe now. grin

Nah. The Airforce is bombarding the forest. Saw live feeds yesterday. So those who manage to escape the bombardment has got the soldiers' wrath to face.

#SustainingTheOnslaught

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Block Boko Haram's Movement In, Out Of Sambisa Forest — Buratai by 4nobody4every1: 9:30am On May 05, 2016
hakanai:

Well its an acceptable approach in battles, you can break the foe will that way . Starve them to come out of there fortress Aka. strong hold to either surrender or engage you at you own place of comfort. Not going to there own domain(fortress) where they are re-enforced and dug in. With the NA might we can storm the place but there could be more consequence or greater effort maybe required to achieve.

If they(BH) can't get re-enforcement or there supplies are low then they(BH) will gradually be forced to come out to die or surrender. Also if wills are broken considering they also have forced conscription propaganda can be added to the fort to encourage mutiny within the BH ranks and degrade morals.

Ultimate Benefit is damage will be minimized both ways, If that is the plan. They can pick small BH groups trying to go out and also they get to contain them until they run out of options except come to fight or surrender.

Also the NAF can keep the fortress on fire. That is keep bombarding them to ensure the effect is maximum. only weakness i see is one sha!
Well said grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Block Boko Haram's Movement In, Out Of Sambisa Forest — Buratai by Jesusloveyou: 9:31am On May 05, 2016
joey150:
nawa oo, kids without sense many in this forum

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Block Boko Haram's Movement In, Out Of Sambisa Forest — Buratai by Laid2001: 9:37am On May 05, 2016
Google is your friend, check sambisa on the google map and compare to Enugu state!!
Kennedymac:
Good one, bt make I ask oo no be the same sambisa forest they said is larger than the whole south east hw una block. Am ?
Re: Soldiers Block Boko Haram's Movement In, Out Of Sambisa Forest — Buratai by hornyman(m): 9:39am On May 05, 2016
YoursGEJ:
Boko Haram is pretty much dead. It's time for the NA to redirect their efforts towards these useless herdsmen

NA don try well well oo. I sincerely commend them. But they don't need to redirect all their efforts toward these useless fulani herdsmen. I disagree with you squarely because Boko Haram still need attention else they will bounce back. Then the country will be in state of confusion then not knowing which problem to tackle first when boko haram and fulani herdsmen come back in full force. I think what the NA needs to do is to divide themselves, while some will face the fulani herdsmen and the rest remain on ground to continue to deal decisively with the boko haram fools. But they sure need the order of Mr. President because Police alone cannot deal decisively with fulani herdsmen.
Re: Soldiers Block Boko Haram's Movement In, Out Of Sambisa Forest — Buratai by Laid2001: 9:40am On May 05, 2016
Ya, you were there during the era of the ineffective buffoon!

Keenysbojan:
which war are you winning and since when? You don't know what is going on there at sambisa I have experienced it my mates are still there some have died and some are praying to God to be their shield and buckler, you are here saying we are winning the war... So that lie wey that man talk don enter your head ba , I pity una
Re: Soldiers Block Boko Haram's Movement In, Out Of Sambisa Forest — Buratai by orbgoblin: 9:50am On May 05, 2016
They keep making this boko haram sambisa issue look more complicated than it really is and its because they know nigerians love suspense. How do you block a place with many exits? The terrain makes an air raid the easiest means of flushing out those vermins. OR send in ground troops with close air support in a massive one time operation. To think you can starve them by keeping them in a games reserve is unrealistic. Anyway, may God bless the young soldiers who are out there risking it all.
Re: Soldiers Block Boko Haram's Movement In, Out Of Sambisa Forest — Buratai by Deen77: 9:55am On May 05, 2016
amaechi1:
Some of us in the southern part of nigeria would easy say this administration has done nothing, because we were not that the centre of boko haram. To people in Borno, yobe and adamawa they need their life back and fuel scarcity means nothing to them.

God bless Nigeria

Even the fuel and light is been sabotage by Niger delta Avengers blowing up focardos pipelines.
Re: Soldiers Block Boko Haram's Movement In, Out Of Sambisa Forest — Buratai by Fourwinds: 9:58am On May 05, 2016
joey150:
whatever d army do, u can never be satisfied.... What a pity
Re: Soldiers Block Boko Haram's Movement In, Out Of Sambisa Forest — Buratai by Nobody: 10:00am On May 05, 2016
joey150:

The first objective of any army is to win. The second objective is to lose as few men as possible. Cutting off the enemy supply lines and slowly tightening the vice is the best way to win with minimal casualties.
Re: Soldiers Block Boko Haram's Movement In, Out Of Sambisa Forest — Buratai by inthack: 10:07am On May 05, 2016
MAY GOD STRENGTHEN YOU, YOU WILL NOT DIE IN THE BATTLE FRONT IN JESUS NAME....KUDOS TO THE NA FOR HAVING SLEEPLESS NIGHT FOR US TO HAVE A SOUND SLEEP.
Re: Soldiers Block Boko Haram's Movement In, Out Of Sambisa Forest — Buratai by Nobody: 10:20am On May 05, 2016
geefasee:

you mean they are equal?

No....they are inseparable
Re: Soldiers Block Boko Haram's Movement In, Out Of Sambisa Forest — Buratai by Nobody: 10:45am On May 05, 2016
The nigeria army are not my protector
How do i wish them luck
Re: Soldiers Block Boko Haram's Movement In, Out Of Sambisa Forest — Buratai by Natotogokillme: 1:26pm On May 05, 2016
Good
Re: Soldiers Block Boko Haram's Movement In, Out Of Sambisa Forest — Buratai by Bolasere01(m): 1:32pm On May 05, 2016
Bu ratai information is not absolutely true, sambiza is very hot since Sunday, this is reliable source information, let's pray for our Galant solder cos many has gone.the hardware Nigeria solder are using to face boko haram are absolete and nobody though about this.as I am given out this information 50% of the equipment are under repair in the forest. May God bless Nigeria
Re: Soldiers Block Boko Haram's Movement In, Out Of Sambisa Forest — Buratai by MrALIVE: 3:40pm On May 05, 2016
uzobaby:
And they won't tell you how they sent troops to fight without arms....lies at it's best
sharrap! Enemy of Nigeria! Supporter of boko haram! You are not happy that huge progress has been made
Re: Soldiers Block Boko Haram's Movement In, Out Of Sambisa Forest — Buratai by Nobody: 8:13am On May 07, 2016
Bamsupremacy:
Is this how all igbos reason? It's really disappointing. sad
don't generalize issues, just last week,I heard from the mouth of two people whose relatives are soldiers.One said in the church, that her cousin alongside 300-400 soldiers were sent to Borno, withwithout arms,on the way they were ambushed by Book Haram and over 200 soldiers were killed. Rather than arming them,the remaining that escaped were courtmartialled,but her cousin was lucky. The Nigerian army maybe trying but the lies dished only serves to massage their ego to the detriment of the lives of the soldiers. In all they should well equip the soldiers.
Re: Soldiers Block Boko Haram's Movement In, Out Of Sambisa Forest — Buratai by Nobody: 8:17am On May 07, 2016
MrALIVE:
sharrap! Enemy of Nigeria! Supporter of boko haram! You are not happy that huge progress has been made
What business do I have with Book Haram to the point of supporting them? Soldiers sent to fight without arms also have families that are dear to them.Are you even more patriotic than every other Nigerian?
Re: Soldiers Block Boko Haram's Movement In, Out Of Sambisa Forest — Buratai by Nobody: 8:18am On May 07, 2016
uzobaby:
don't generalize issues, just last week,I heard from the mouth of two people whose relatives are soldiers.One said in the church, that her cousin alongside 300-400 soldiers were sent to Borno, withwithout arms,on the way they were ambushed by Book Haram and over 200 soldiers were killed. Rather than arming them,the remaining that escaped were courtmartialled,but her cousin was lucky. The Nigerian army maybe trying but the lies dished only serves to massage their ego to the detriment of the lives of the soldiers. In all they should well equip the soldiers.
My own brother is a military officer, and i can categorically tell you that those are lies.
Re: Soldiers Block Boko Haram's Movement In, Out Of Sambisa Forest — Buratai by Nobody: 8:21am On May 07, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

If you don't have anything meaningful to write, cant you just move to the next thread.

Why display your ignorance openly.

You are a lady well i suppose try act like an intelligent one
And the intelligent you couldn't bring up facts to counter my ignorant opinion. ..Smh
Re: Soldiers Block Boko Haram's Movement In, Out Of Sambisa Forest — Buratai by Nobody: 8:22am On May 07, 2016
Bamsupremacy:
My own brother is a military officer, and i can categorically tell you that those are lies.
I heard directly from those whose relatives were sent to fight in Borno just this week
Re: Soldiers Block Boko Haram's Movement In, Out Of Sambisa Forest — Buratai by MrALIVE: 10:17am On May 08, 2016
uzobaby:
What business do I have with Book Haram to the point of supporting them? Soldiers sent to fight without arms also have families that are dear to them.Are you even more patriotic than every other Nigerian?
when has it been reported that soldiers were sent to fight boko haram without arms since may 29 2015? Or are you still reading old news of 2015 downwards?
Re: Soldiers Block Boko Haram's Movement In, Out Of Sambisa Forest — Buratai by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 08, 2016
MrALIVE:
when has it been reported that soldiers were sent to fight boko haram without arms since may 29 2015? Or are you still reading old news of 2015 downwards?
I heard from people between last week and this week whose relatives are in the military miraculously escaped from book harm ambushment while their colleagues were killed, and without arms

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest: FG Engaging In Double Standard – Afenifere / NSCDC: Abdullahi Muhammadu Gana Applauds Agro Rangers On 2-Day Tour Of Borno / Sallah: Ansaru Freely Preaches Rebellion Against Govt In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.