Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Training Your Dog Made Easy (adults And Puppies) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Training Your Dog Made Easy (adults And Puppies) (11237 Views)

SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies / If you think your Dog is big check this out / Dog And Puppies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Training Your Dog Made Easy (adults And Puppies) by Goldcheddar: 7:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
LeSammy:
I was strolling last week and I saw this big CO dragging its owner around, the poor man almost fell down! As I walked quietly behind them, I realised that the owner was in a great deal of misery! I stopped him and talked to him about the heel training, he seemed marvelled, he told me that he was considering buying a choke chain but he seemed willing to try the method out, coincidentally, I saw this same man walking with his dog yesterday evening and the dog was by his side! Though the man kept feeding it gala(sausage roll) repeatedly...lol!
but the dog remained by his side and didn't drag its owner all over the street!

The heel training helps to keep the dog by your side, it's no fun for you to be hurled around like a doll while walking your dog!
Though it may consume a large amount of treat!
Some people use gala for treats and some use chucks of beef and chicken! Whatever your dog likes or whatever suits you!
Or you can use clickers for your dog! I'll talk more about that too

This is what I'm facing to be honest, my dog is literally a large dog, a CO as well and it gets embarrassing when he starts pulling on leash. He's heavy so it gets hard trying to control him. He doesn't pull when we set out, it's when we're returning from a walk he always pulls, it's like he's scared of something that's why he pulls...

Do you guys have a what's app group chat so I could join? Drop the link here or add me directly 09032043841

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Stella Stroud, My Latest Pet. / Loving My N3k Dog / 4 Reasons Why Dogs Make Good Pets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.