Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

His Wife Chat Till 1-3am , Kindly Provide A Reason - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Wife Chat Till 1-3am , Kindly Provide A Reason (1364 Views)

Bride Runs Away After Groom Fails To Provide Traditional Marriage Items / Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? / Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Wife Chat Till 1-3am , Kindly Provide A Reason by mimionye(m): 6:31am On May 05, 2016
WhatsApp application is a chatting machine open to all ages at all times, it's a communication machine that helps to pass messages to recipants . therefore questions raised when a married woman chat till odd hours in the midbight. Follow Nairaland and tankthinkers, what will connote such odd hours chat from a married woman, most especially when the husband is out or when she travelled out? When her phone is passworded? When she is not into business? Let's diagnose these episode and answers to this question. Open system pls
Re: His Wife Chat Till 1-3am , Kindly Provide A Reason by dammytosh: 6:35am On May 05, 2016
What if she was just chatting in a gossip group ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Wife Chat Till 1-3am , Kindly Provide A Reason by SeverusSnape(m): 6:41am On May 05, 2016
She's definitely cheating on her husband.
Re: His Wife Chat Till 1-3am , Kindly Provide A Reason by nigeriancritic1(m): 6:41am On May 05, 2016
mimionye:
WhatsApp application is a chatting machine open to all ages at all times, it's a communication machine that helps to pass messages to recipants . therefore questions raised when a married woman chat till odd hours in the midbight. Follow Nairaland and tankthinkers, what will connote such odd hours chat from a married woman, most especially when the husband is out or when she travelled out? When her phone is passworded? When she is not into business? Let's diagnose these episode and answers to this question. Open system pls
We have a lost sheep case. Yoruba says when a mad person don enter market, the cure is hopeless!

1 Like

Re: His Wife Chat Till 1-3am , Kindly Provide A Reason by Adonis3: 6:42am On May 05, 2016
T
Re: His Wife Chat Till 1-3am , Kindly Provide A Reason by PresVA: 7:17am On May 05, 2016
The question is what and who does she chat with??

What's wrong if a married woman chats till that time?? So once you're married, you've become a different person or what? It's now a taboo to chat in d night As far as the chat doesn't disrupt any activity, then why not? ? You even said she does it when you are both apart showing maybe she's always bored or idle. .. You guys just make marriage look like a prison, mtcheeew. .

Sometimes I chat with sisters and friends abroad up till that time. .

Then, some married women chat on nairaland in the night, probably when they hv time or baby is awake and they're trying to keep themselves busy...

Again, Who and what does she chat? That's the question. .. Does any of the chats point to infidelity?

Anyway, since you ain't comfortable with it, talk to her about it... all d best...

3 Likes

Re: His Wife Chat Till 1-3am , Kindly Provide A Reason by remsonik(f): 7:47am On May 05, 2016
Was she caught cheating? If it doesn't disturb her home,job or responsibilities as a married woman it should be no issue. I am still single though not yet married but if I have got things to do online I prefer to do them in the night. The network is faster and I can chat with business partners better especially those abroad.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Chat Till 1-3am , Kindly Provide A Reason by eyinjuege: 9:19am On May 05, 2016
I chat at night usually when I'm unable to sleep. There are periods/nights sleep eludes me. If there's anyone to chat with at that time, then I keep at it.
If there's no one to chat with, I read blogs, or gossip mags online, or read novels with a bedlamp till I fall asleep.
Re: His Wife Chat Till 1-3am , Kindly Provide A Reason by keepingmum: 10:04am On May 05, 2016
Mr Man, MIND YOUR BUSINESS. Learn to MIND YOUR BUSINESS. Learn NOT to pokenose in other people's marital affairs.

If her hubby is okay with it, how is that your problem? The lady might have family members (inlaws, relatives, siblings, parents) who live in a different continent/state with a different timezone to hers hence the late chats

MIND YOUR BUSINESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS angry
Re: His Wife Chat Till 1-3am , Kindly Provide A Reason by Godmother(f): 5:36pm On May 05, 2016
SeverusSnape:
She's definitely cheating on her husband.

And you know this, how? Pls let's be careful how we fly to conclusion.

@ OP
Although its strange that the woman would chat till so late, her chats may be perfectly innocent and just be all gossip. I used to be a phone browsing freak and would browse to 12am sometimes. Had to cut down when I saw my hubby wasn't too comfortable with it.

(1) (Reply)

His Mum Wanted Him To Marry A Girl He Dislike / Free Accommodation In Lagos Needed / ☑️new Original Samsung Tv And Sound Bars, Family Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.