Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

His Mum Wanted Him To Marry A Girl He Dislike - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Mum Wanted Him To Marry A Girl He Dislike (1361 Views)

Man Celebrates His Mum Who Graduated After Dropping Out To Send Him To School / Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street / People Wanted Him To Marry The Girl He Dislike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Mum Wanted Him To Marry A Girl He Dislike by tinubz: 1:32pm On Dec 20, 2017
my childhood friend. his mum wanted him to marry a girl he Neva love. according to him, his sister get him a girl abroad. wic she taught he would love. but I told me he Neva love d girl at first. but sometimes ago d girl came to naija. his mum forced him to proceed on doing introduction wit d girl. he said he agreed because his mum was sick den, and he also taught maybe wit time he shld develop d love for her. but all dis were fruitless because he began to hate her d more. nao his mum wanted him to marry dis girl, all because dey av gone for introduction. but my friend refused.
Re: His Mum Wanted Him To Marry A Girl He Dislike by thorpido(m): 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
How old is this guy?
If he still has issues handling this,then he's not even ready for the marriage he's getting pushed to.

3 Likes

Re: His Mum Wanted Him To Marry A Girl He Dislike by tinubz: 2:02pm On Dec 20, 2017
35years. is like his mum thought is spiritual. I ask my friend he told me he hasnt seen his wish. he told me dier was a girl aim to settle wit but d girl is still in school and he has also invested so much in her because he was d one sending her to learn trade after school period. d girl is in hnd1 nao.
Re: His Mum Wanted Him To Marry A Girl He Dislike by thorpido(m): 2:29pm On Dec 20, 2017
If he has someone he really likes,then he should let the mum know and continue the relationship with the lady.
He can marry the lady now and keep supporting her with her schooling or trade.
Re: His Mum Wanted Him To Marry A Girl He Dislike by OldBeer: 4:00pm On Dec 20, 2017
What kind of men do we have nowadays?

Are these the weaklings that want to start revolution in Nigeria?

How can you call yourself a man and yet you allow your parents to make life decisions that won't even benefit you?

If you cannot stand up to your parents who can even empathize with you, na government body you go get power?

Tueh!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: His Mum Wanted Him To Marry A Girl He Dislike by tinubz: 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2017
exactly, wot kind men. my friend is staying wit his parents. feeding dem wit d little he has. all he keep saying is he love his parents dearly.
Re: His Mum Wanted Him To Marry A Girl He Dislike by tinubz: 12:03am On Dec 21, 2017
more advice pls
Re: His Mum Wanted Him To Marry A Girl He Dislike by duduade: 11:31am On Dec 21, 2017
English ... an eyesore... constant use of abbreviations.... nonsense

1 Like

Re: His Mum Wanted Him To Marry A Girl He Dislike by gram: 6:45am On Dec 22, 2017
tinubz:
more advice pls
Your friend may regret it for life if he listens to his parents. Many men have made this mistake and regret it bitterly. The only enduring choice anyone has is marriage. Think of it, he did not choose his parents yet they choose almost everything for him till he was probably 18. Instead of them to stop, they want to continue. If you don’t have a choice you don’t have a life. Choice in itself is the essence of life. Talk to your friend.
Re: His Mum Wanted Him To Marry A Girl He Dislike by tinubz: 3:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
I showed him everything. thank you all. shld my friend relocate because right now he stay wit his parents.
Re: His Mum Wanted Him To Marry A Girl He Dislike by anoda(m): 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2017
tinubz:
I showed him everything. thank you all. shld my friend relocate because right now he stay wit his parents.

wit immediate effect!!!!!! no time to waste
Re: His Mum Wanted Him To Marry A Girl He Dislike by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 24, 2017
shocked 35 year old man smh
Re: His Mum Wanted Him To Marry A Girl He Dislike by tinubz: 12:05am On Dec 30, 2017
thank you my people for your candid advice. but another thing has happen oo.
Re: His Mum Wanted Him To Marry A Girl He Dislike by tinubz: 12:26am On Dec 30, 2017
let me narrates the story well. my friend ( Olu) has a sister ( pastor that has a church) in SA. His sister introduced him to a girl ( lizzy) on whatsap but d girl is in SA. In the church in SA, a member in called Toyin has another sister (grace) in nigeria wic now attend a branch of d church. Here in Nigeria church dats is where my friend is. Now, my friend is saying he didn't love lizzy at all. he was planning for grace wic is presently in HND 1. RELATE THIS TO THE EARLIER STORY.
Currently, Lizzy has travel back to SA, now insulting and fighting toyin that she was the one that introduce her sister (grace) to my friend that she make my friend to neglect her.
Toyin's mother was now begging my friend to consider Lizzy so as to relieve grace and her sister that they are not the one that disturb Lizzy from getting married to my friend. but my friend love grace soo much. pls advice
Re: His Mum Wanted Him To Marry A Girl He Dislike by darlenese(f): 8:48am On Dec 30, 2017
I dnt know why its difficult to just say u are the one
Re: His Mum Wanted Him To Marry A Girl He Dislike by tinubz: 8:57am On Dec 30, 2017
my childhood friend. but pls issue is he need ur help pls. SA don hot nao. because Lizzy has bin abuses toyin in SA dat she was aware of their affairs wit grace
Re: His Mum Wanted Him To Marry A Girl He Dislike by sisisioge: 9:52am On Dec 30, 2017
darlenese:
I dnt know why its difficult to just say u are the one

I swearit! The story stinks! Imagine a grown man needing advice on an issue like this. Hian! Put your feet down and make your choice! EOD!

Why will prospective gfs be fighting sef? Iranu grin

1 Like

Re: His Mum Wanted Him To Marry A Girl He Dislike by tinubz: 10:08am On Dec 30, 2017
exactly, my friend is right here with me since yestday, he could not eat nor think of way forward. pls guys ur advice is very much important here. shld he listen to mum grace who ask him to accept d girl in SA back
Re: His Mum Wanted Him To Marry A Girl He Dislike by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 30, 2017
tinubz:
exactly, my friend is right here with me since yestday, he could not eat nor think of way forward. pls guys ur advice is very much important here. shld he listen to mum grace who ask him to accept d girl in SA back
u are both weaklings,let him continue fasting since he cant eat.Iranuu

1 Like

Re: His Mum Wanted Him To Marry A Girl He Dislike by tinubz: 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2017
thnks alot

(1) (Reply)

Free Accommodation In Lagos Needed / Please Help A Needy--Pic / Beautiful Wedding Pics Of First Year UNN Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.