Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Teenage Girl Shows Off Her Panties On Facebook In A Photo Pose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teenage Girl Shows Off Her Panties On Facebook In A Photo Pose (5845 Views)

Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico / Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenage Girl Shows Off Her Panties On Facebook In A Photo Pose by Blackberrybabes: 6:53am On May 05, 2016
What people especially teenagers post on social media these days is quite alarming. This young girl decided to become the rave of the moment by wining attention of guys with this controversial picture. The secondary school student (judging from her profile) -has been trolled online by critics after the picture went viral on Facebook.

I think it is time a Subject on Social Media Ethics is being taught in these High Schools, before our girls go totally nak**ed on the street.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/05/teenage-girl-comes-under-fire-after.html

Re: Teenage Girl Shows Off Her Panties On Facebook In A Photo Pose by Blackberrybabes: 6:53am On May 05, 2016
Re: Teenage Girl Shows Off Her Panties On Facebook In A Photo Pose by ALAGA1: 6:54am On May 05, 2016
Lady, who ur pant EPP? undecided

Re: Teenage Girl Shows Off Her Panties On Facebook In A Photo Pose by firstolalekan(m): 6:57am On May 05, 2016
She's at the bìtch beach na grin
Re: Teenage Girl Shows Off Her Panties On Facebook In A Photo Pose by donbenedict(m): 6:57am On May 05, 2016
ALAGA1:
Lady, who ur pant EPP? undecided
smellymouth?
Re: Teenage Girl Shows Off Her Panties On Facebook In A Photo Pose by nnamdibig(m): 6:58am On May 05, 2016
Uwa mmebi
Re: Teenage Girl Shows Off Her Panties On Facebook In A Photo Pose by ALAGA1: 7:02am On May 05, 2016
donbenedict:
smellymouth?

Alaye!! Tuale baba. grin

Smellymou.th dey Nairaland jail.. The VIP section tho tongue
Re: Teenage Girl Shows Off Her Panties On Facebook In A Photo Pose by Nobody: 7:08am On May 05, 2016
donbenedict:
smellymouth?
na smellymouth be that him handwriting no hard to detect.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Shows Off Her Panties On Facebook In A Photo Pose by Akposkool(m): 7:26am On May 05, 2016
Nice body but wrong pants. Why is her eyes shaded? Remove that thing Abeg Cus she looks familiar. May be na that babe for my area. U never know

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Shows Off Her Panties On Facebook In A Photo Pose by Nobody: 8:01am On May 05, 2016
All I am seeing is a flexible and soft a.s"s which would be very good to be lashed, where is she let's introduced her to the sweetness of the forbidden fruit.
Re: Teenage Girl Shows Off Her Panties On Facebook In A Photo Pose by Nobody: 9:31am On May 05, 2016
Haba, if she wore this at the beach, would it have caused this brouhaha? Abeg make una upgrade joor, we're no longer in the 18th century.

I'm having only boys anyway, to avoid stories that touch the spleen grin
Re: Teenage Girl Shows Off Her Panties On Facebook In A Photo Pose by juwymighty(m): 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
I pity for this generation
Re: Teenage Girl Shows Off Her Panties On Facebook In A Photo Pose by zenithvlog: 12:54am On Jun 11, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBHhQ-wciBY see what this lady is doing
Re: Teenage Girl Shows Off Her Panties On Facebook In A Photo Pose by Simiano: 10:47pm On Jun 16, 2018
Blackberrybabes:

What people especially teenagers post on social media these days is quite alarming. This young girl decided to become the rave of the moment by wining attention of guys with this controversial picture. The secondary school student (judging from her profile) -has been trolled online by critics after the picture went viral on Facebook.

I think it is time a Subject on Social Media Ethics is being taught in these High Schools, before our girls go totally nak**ed on the street.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/05/teenage-girl-comes-under-fire-after.html

What's her username?

(1) (Reply)

Why Nairaland Babes Are Not Getting Pm From Handsome Guys Like Me (pic) / Why Some Women Hate It When Guys Play Video Games. / My Experience With Two Sisters.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.