Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) (57528 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown (Photos) / Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter / Benue-born Female Fire Fighter Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31am On May 05, 2016
Speakdatruth:
na your life
you still mad at me?

Pls forgive and forget
Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 11:34am On May 05, 2016
How come the hips are lying? They say hips don't lie OP. The hips are different. Also the face and skin colour as well as the maturity. OP who you epp?
Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by omenka(m): 11:34am On May 05, 2016
Tiv women sha. lipsrsealed
Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by Lilteece(m): 11:34am On May 05, 2016
Hagmond:

bro since u like the post,u go like vote mimzy o
Wtf, how can i delete my post
Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by teatym13: 11:35am On May 05, 2016
i will join the fire service any day any time because of her...
Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by hyperflex(m): 11:37am On May 05, 2016
That girl is connected. She hot too sha.
Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by MadCow1: 11:38am On May 05, 2016
Unless her Papa na big man, her Ogas at the top go use fhuck cripple her..
Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On May 05, 2016
Lilteece:
Wtf, how can i delete my post
hey! calm down,if you can't simply decline. haba
Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by justmenoni: 11:38am On May 05, 2016
if firefighter(pana pana ) cloth fine reach this one then how come everyone dey fight for police job? ah na d egunje abi?

1 Like

Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by Lilteece(m): 11:39am On May 05, 2016
Hagmond:
hey! calm down,if you can't simply decline. haba
kkk
Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by hopilo: 11:39am On May 05, 2016
She need to put out a fire now. Her number please
Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On May 05, 2016
she has never gone close to any fire before . she's wearing a skirt in d last pic , as we can see with the way she dresses she's really prepared to go on missions gan , mcheeeew
Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by lomprico(m): 11:43am On May 05, 2016
why? why?? why?? dont i meet this type of ladies? sad
Doshima! how can i locate you! faaain tiv chick!

1 Like

Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by millhouse: 11:43am On May 05, 2016
K km

1 Like

Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by soviet(m): 11:44am On May 05, 2016
I bet she cannot even put out a match box fire
Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by gazmann(m): 11:47am On May 05, 2016
TheSCRYPT:
These are the kind of people employed to look good when their job entails getting dirty.

This one has never gone close to a burning house for sure.

I bet . This is no ordinary fire fighther

1 Like

Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by MrCork: 11:48am On May 05, 2016
Dsrooftiles:
In past times, a woman is confined to the four walls of the home and the kitchen and her major role was to take care of the children. Thank goodness for the new age where women can stand up to so much responsibilities, taking up almost all tasks meant for the men including becoming a fire fighter.
Before we discovered Dennis Dooshima (as she is being referred to on IG), we never would have thought our country could produce a female fire fighter.

Dooshima is a sexy fire fighter that has set all our hearts on fire with her banging body and amazing style, giving us all sorts of goals. I have never seen anyone look so smart in uniforms, she makes it look so easy you almost want to become a fire fighter.

We came across her page while doing our usual IG amebo, and since then we have never stopped looking. She is proof that you can still be sexy while saving lives.
Check out some of our favorite photos of her below;.... -

http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/05/check-out-this-beautiful-adorable.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3679140_dooshima1_jpeg65cb214266c449b1b80d78c8083b18cb

Photo credit: https://www.instagram.com/p/BDiCXZeAjoC/

angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by allthingsgood: 11:48am On May 05, 2016
Adebola02:
Fire fighter? All i see is fashion, i doubt her commitment to the profession.

BADBELLE grin

2 Likes

Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by MrCork: 11:49am On May 05, 2016
Dsrooftiles:
In past times, a woman is confined to the four walls of the home and the kitchen and her major role was to take care of the children. Thank goodness for the new age where women can stand up to so much responsibilities, taking up almost all tasks meant for the men including becoming a fire fighter.
Before we discovered Dennis Dooshima (as she is being referred to on IG), we never would have thought our country could produce a female fire fighter.

Dooshima is a sexy fire fighter that has set all our hearts on fire with her banging body and amazing style, giving us all sorts of goals. I have never seen anyone look so smart in uniforms, she makes it look so easy you almost want to become a fire fighter.

We came across her page while doing our usual IG amebo, and since then we have never stopped looking. She is proof that you can still be sexy while saving lives.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3679140_dooshima1_jpeg65cb214266c449b1b80d78c8083b18cb

..rubbbbbbbbbbish....i use to nayansh this babe backin the days when i wasin Nigeria.........her name is Nikolar!(((TRUE STORY))) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 11:52am On May 05, 2016
mehn...you get sense...good info. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Afritop:

NOT A PROBLEM. JUST BURN YOUR HOUSE WITH PETROL AND CALL THE FIRE FIGHTERS SHE WILL COME ALONG, YOU CAN THEN COLLECT HER CONTACT
Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by Dolemite(f): 11:52am On May 05, 2016
Vaseline crew where are you? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 11:52am On May 05, 2016
if i hear.... lipsrsealed

MrCork:

..rubbbbbbbbbbish....i use to nayansh this babe backin the days when i wasin Nigeria.........her name is Nikolar!(((TRUE STORY))) angry
Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by zicoraads: 11:53am On May 05, 2016
MrCork:

grin grin
Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 11:53am On May 05, 2016
So this zone 4 babe finally got a job? wow! my next world i will come as a woman.
Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by christhavemercy(f): 11:54am On May 05, 2016
Shes from a seriously connected family..
Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by Jungleluv5: 11:57am On May 05, 2016
Dsrooftiles:

Please who borrow her the uniform for photo shots?
Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by dino2006(m): 11:59am On May 05, 2016
This one would be an office worker and not a field agent definitely. She's not even married. Na her ogas dem go dey fvck her, and maintain her lavish lifestyle that her salary can't afford.
I'm not impressed one bit.

1 Like

Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by Mcowubaba: 12:04pm On May 05, 2016
So there are even fire fighters in Nigeria lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by Khez: 12:10pm On May 05, 2016
We get fire fighters ?

1 Like

Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 05, 2016
Please God, don't send this person in case I need fire fighting assistance. Please send someone, preferably a male, who's not afraid of breaking a nail and can carry me down a flight of stairs.

Also, while growing up in Nigeria in the 70s through 90s, I never met a Nigerian housewife.

I know Nigerian women as hard working entities. So I'm not sure where op is getting this thing about Nigerian women stuck in a kitchen from.

2 Likes

Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by Melinde: 12:19pm On May 05, 2016
Akposkool:
The pictures look different. Am not sure that's one person in all. The first pix a full grown woman with fat tummy but the others are different ladies. Op you no try
I think sey nah only me notice am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria In 2018 - Jobberman / Kehinde Adeola: Between A Female Barber & A Male Customer (Pics) / Nigerian Public Service Salary Structures?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.