Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) (57529 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown (Photos) / Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter / Benue-born Female Fire Fighter Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by fitinwell: 12:20pm On May 05, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=18pt]Fine, How did she got the Job.? [/size]
Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by AyeeIdris(f): 12:21pm On May 05, 2016
Are we really in 2016? Because a woman has a woman's body and looks fine in her job, she must be sleeping with Her bosses? Is it all soldiers to go to war? Is it all policemen that are on the road? Do what if she is not on the field? Do you know her educational qualifications. What kind of archaic thinking is on this thread sef??........ Take deep breath.......shame

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 05, 2016
This one na fire starter, not to talk of arriving a fire scene it will worsen. Joke Apart this one have not being to a fire fighting scene. She will probably be sitting in the office
Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by apkpromise: 12:40pm On May 05, 2016
mhen dis no oga at d top meat o shocked grin
Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by deavicky(m): 12:40pm On May 05, 2016
I hope this will make them respond quickly to fire outbreak. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by Vado(m): 12:48pm On May 05, 2016
zNigerians would criticize everything. I have seen combatant female soldiers that looks dope fresh with banging bodies on IG. It doesn't in any way reduce their diligence to work neither does it mean they can't get dirty if need be.

3 Likes

Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by Pain(m): 12:54pm On May 05, 2016
Im on fire !

1 Like

Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by flexyfranky(m): 12:58pm On May 05, 2016
I don't blame her, its the economy of Nigeria that caused it. Tell me, have you seen any Nigerian beautiful girl that just decide to chose fighting as a career?
Or chose to be a Police officer?
Most of them will tell you the truth that they don't intend doing this jobs cos they are not reputable career path but cos of the unemployment rate, they go for anything that comes. Tell me if fire incident happens somewhere now, will the Oga at the top allow her to go out and fight fire? NO.

1 Like

Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by Ekoja(m): 1:06pm On May 05, 2016
Her heart is as beautiful as she looks; well endowed and beautiful...

Well done Dee!

1 Like

Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by MissSlimbody(f): 1:19pm On May 05, 2016
Adebola02:
Fire fighter? All i see is fashion, i doubt her commitment to the profession.
So a fire fighter shouldn't be fashionable??

2 Likes

Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by Bigmas2525(m): 1:23pm On May 05, 2016
Wow, she is soo beautiful, and dhe go de very hot we doing dat cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by maestroz: 1:23pm On May 05, 2016
nikkypearl:
woow!! awon eleyi badt gan!!!

she is so beautiful

nairalanders, by their comments you shalt know them. another lesby in the house
Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 05, 2016
She's a fire fighter, she fights the perineal fire
Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by mukhcech(m): 1:30pm On May 05, 2016
A female fire fighter should be celebrated for her medal of honour. Not her curvy hips, useless makeups and almost nude outfits. It degrades the women even more to the lowest of the low. Making them as sex object to entertain ur fantasy.

4 Likes

Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by Kriely(m): 1:30pm On May 05, 2016
I tell u!!!
Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 05, 2016
Where is her breast?
Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by professore(m): 1:48pm On May 05, 2016
She is beautiful
Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by wayodude(m): 1:50pm On May 05, 2016
oh my gawd! shocked cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by GodblessNig247(m): 2:12pm On May 05, 2016
PissedOffWeed:
sad wearing a neat uniform and sitting in a virtually deserted fire service office somewhere in Nigeria doesn't make one a fire fighter.....! tongue
Ummh I get it....she fights the same fire she starts between her boss legs!

Baddest!!!!! u so nailed it. Laughing in the office and my colleague is wondering if all is well with me

2 Likes

Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by princessdairies(f): 2:13pm On May 05, 2016
U guys shld note dat nt all workers in the fire service go out to the field..some are customer care agents or. Do office work n nt field workers

2 Likes

Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by Rhea(f): 2:19pm On May 05, 2016
Trust naija guys. They go begin set their house on fire hoping they will send her along with fire crew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by bgates: 2:31pm On May 05, 2016
[size=13pt]
Rhea:
Trust naija guys. They go begin set their house on fire hoping they will send her along with fire crew
John I beg bring that fuel pour it in that our old 504 vehicle lets wait by the gate hope she comes around we collect number ..sharp sharp while crying crocodile tears[/size]
Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by gazmann(m): 2:37pm On May 05, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
This is d "OYA" that the fire-Fighters aim at using to tame "SANGO" anytime he is angry and burning places.. wink
*singing* "Sango oko oya,ina loju,ina lenu"

But i doubt she actually goes with d team to d field to put out fire outbreaks..

Best description

1 Like

Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by Rhea(f): 2:45pm On May 05, 2016
bgates:
[size=13pt]
John I beg bring that fuel pour it in that our old 504 vehicle lets wait by the gate hope she comes around we collect number ..sharp sharp while crying crocodile tears[/size]

[size=18pt]And if they send Okon instead of the girl, tell am say na bushmeat we dey roast[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by apotek: 2:57pm On May 05, 2016
She looks good

1 Like

Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 05, 2016
Probably a desk officer. If she truly fought fires her build would change, she'd look heavily-built like an akpu pounder or female MMA athlete.

1 Like

Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 05, 2016
Vado:
zNigerians would criticize everything. I have seen combatant female soldiers that looks dope fresh with banging bodies on IG. It doesn't in any way reduce their diligence to work neither does it mean they can't get dirty if need be.
...and no proof was posted.
Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by zela(m): 3:17pm On May 05, 2016
Hmm dis wan ehn... E get as dem go to quench fire ... De male counterpart look deh girl... spray im colleague with water... Smh

1 Like

Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by nikkypearl(f): 4:06pm On May 05, 2016
maestroz:

nairalanders, by their comments you shalt know them. another lesby in the house
you well so if you dont have anytin sensible to type, pls swerve!
Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 05, 2016
Rfg
Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 05, 2016
op, where s the PIC?
Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 5:45pm On May 05, 2016
Which fire is she fighting? Abi she dey fight Konji fire?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria In 2018 - Jobberman / Kehinde Adeola: Between A Female Barber & A Male Customer (Pics) / Nigerian Public Service Salary Structures?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.