Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,994 members, 7,821,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Peace Corps To Employ 800,000 Youths - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Peace Corps To Employ 800,000 Youths (24543 Views)

FG Set To Employ 300,000 Graduates For 2nd Phase Of N-power Scheme / Peace Corps To Generate Over 800,000 Jobs For Youths And Undergraduates / Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Corps To Employ 800,000 Youths by wink2015(m): 10:15am On May 05, 2016
why is federal government running from Agriculture?
Re: Peace Corps To Employ 800,000 Youths by maxzzo1(m): 10:18am On May 05, 2016
How will peace corp put food on d table? Is there any reward as in wage/salary? Or is voluntary? abi govt go pay people...in short Naija matter tire me!!!

1 Like

Re: Peace Corps To Employ 800,000 Youths by ademega(m): 10:18am On May 05, 2016
Emmysteve:
how?
this was my post some years ago
Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form And N40,000 Recruitment Payment i heard about the recruitment form for peace corps of Nigeria, and i made some calls to friends and families that i knew they are still searching for job . to my surprise , the form cost N1,500 boldly printed on the form ,besides that , N500 was paid to the person that issued the form, they called that office fee. when they went to submit the form they paid another fee of N200 for submission fee. that was not enough ,it was their they were told to prepare the sum of N40,000 for 3weeeks training . in fact they were asked to confirm it from the organization website which they did and was true. the question is that , after paying this huge amount of money which they have gotten through cooperative from different family members . what is the assurance that they will get this job . or this is another scam and added pain to the unemployed youths of this country. for the past 3weeks now the have been telling them and changing training venues for applicants . they asked them to come to oshogbo for the training next Wednesday .the funniest part, they gave them a personal account number to pay the N40,000 to . i told my people not to pay any money until they get to the camp and see things for themselves. please put us through.
Re: Peace Corps To Employ 800,000 Youths by Nobody: 10:20am On May 05, 2016
donigspain:
[size=16pt]They better refund me my NGN1,500 that I used to purchase their useless form at Aba four years ago.[/size] angry angry angry angry
Lol
Re: Peace Corps To Employ 800,000 Youths by MrCounselor: 10:21am On May 05, 2016
so?
Re: Peace Corps To Employ 800,000 Youths by Wizzyblack3(m): 10:21am On May 05, 2016
hajjiahmed90:
What d function of Peace Corp Sef....

hmmmm AYYAGAYAGA
I remember when i was in secondary school back then, these Peace corps are the ones who make sure every student stays in school during school hours and as well make sure parents doesn't use their children for selling things up and down when they're suppose to be in school... But these ppl can fv(|<; chaii. That's their only bad side, they lure school girls to having sex with them. I surely hate them for that.
Re: Peace Corps To Employ 800,000 Youths by Nobody: 10:26am On May 05, 2016
Those of you saying this annoying parable "Rome wasn't built in a day" Una papa left testicle. Rome wasn't built in a day but did the builders live life go backward this country is doing? E be like say una nova hear know the current price of garri and kerosene for market. modafuckas cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peace Corps To Employ 800,000 Youths by ademega(m): 10:28am On May 05, 2016
donigspain:
[size=16pt]They better refund me my NGN1,500 that I used to purchase their useless form at Aba four years ago.[/size] angry angry angry angry

my brothers too
Re: Peace Corps To Employ 800,000 Youths by DjAduba(m): 10:42am On May 05, 2016
Oga did u say "We have the capability to engage 800,000 youths" Welll ! I know that we have 343,000 Police officers in Nigeria. And every one knows that The Army, Navy and Air force all together are not up to 300,000 but still this forces which had been in existence b4 Nigeria itself can't efficiently fend for their men and u are coming here to spew trash... My Friend go sitdown.... Rubbish....
Re: Peace Corps To Employ 800,000 Youths by Nobody: 10:53am On May 05, 2016
i bought the form recently. Nigerian youths should be agents of peace.
Re: Peace Corps To Employ 800,000 Youths by babashiko(m): 10:53am On May 05, 2016
well it is just very unfortunate that many of us in this country are still educated illiterate if not why would after completed the 6.3.3.4 education process will still go ahead n paid over 80k to someone in name of getting employed into Peace Corps which only God knows whether the bill will be enacted or not for the esterblishment of the corps. rather they should start doing something real with the money instead of giving to some scammers on the promise of peace corps
Re: Peace Corps To Employ 800,000 Youths by wins18(m): 11:04am On May 05, 2016
I just dashed them the #1500, Not until they started requesting for 40k, I told them " UR FADA !!!"
Re: Peace Corps To Employ 800,000 Youths by 9jatatafo(m): 11:09am On May 05, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Peace Corps To Employ 800,000 Youths by Emmysteve(m): 11:23am On May 05, 2016
donigspain:
Egbon if you want the 1500 come and collect.

1 Like

Re: Peace Corps To Employ 800,000 Youths by Rolings: 12:00pm On May 05, 2016
ademega:
they have scammed more than enough before operations self... hmmm

they have employed some people that they have never paid kobo to unto what they paid during recruitment exercise. after they got their uniform by themselves and they would always task them to change their I. D cards every 6 months.
they should consider these people first before new recruitments.

this was my post almost a year ago about their recruitment.

https://www.nairaland.com/2000417/peace-corps-nigeria-recruitment-form

Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form And
N40,000 Recruitment Payment
i heard about the recruitment form for peace
corps of Nigeria, and i made some calls to
friends and families that i knew they are still
searching for job . to my surprise , the form cost
N1,500 boldly printed on the form ,besides that ,
N500 was paid to the person that issued the
form, they called that office fee. when they went
to submit the form they paid another fee of
N200 for submission fee. that was not enough ,it
was their they were told to prepare the sum of
N40,000 for 3weeeks training . in fact they were
asked to confirm it from the organization
website which they did and was true. the
question is that , after paying this huge amount
of money which they have gotten through
cooperative from different family members .
what is the assurance that they will get this job .
or this is another scam and added pain to the
unemployed youths of this country. for the past
3weeks now the have been telling them and
changing training venues for applicants . they
asked them to come to oshogbo for the training
next Wednesday .the funniest part, they gave
them a personal account number to pay the
N40,000 to . i told my people not to pay any
money until they get to the camp and see things
for themselves.
please put us through.

Just like other similar schemes like Merchant Navy, Food safety services etc the promoters if these schemes "recruit" jobless Nigerians and ask them to part with money for trainings and kits with promises that once the bill is passed those recruited will be among the first set of staff. Many of such schemes are lying in the national assembly . Peace corps has been on this for years in the face of intimidation and harassment from security agencies who see them as competition instead of partners .
Re: Peace Corps To Employ 800,000 Youths by Rolings: 12:08pm On May 05, 2016
kawkab:
Like someone asked what is their core function. till date most people don't understand the actual job of the NSCDC (Civil Defence). After three years they would start advocating for the use of arms like the civil defense did.

We should not just do things without any clear cut plans. What role do they want to perform that the Police, Civil Defence, NYSC, Imigration, Prisons are not currently mandated to carry out.

Can the government pay their bills. In this era when government is struggling to pay staff salaries.

The real aim of NSCDC is to complement the police . Though in my opinion it's just duplication of function and is a typical nigeria political racket to provide "job for the boys " . Instead of strengthening the police government has over the years balkanized it. frsc,vio, civil defence are supposed to be departments under police .
Re: Peace Corps To Employ 800,000 Youths by jaydee87(m): 2:04pm On May 05, 2016
heard abt this amdmade research was told that the corps were not approved yet so I left. then I remember federal task force where I spent all my saving only to be told that its A scam. pls Dont pay any money
Re: Peace Corps To Employ 800,000 Youths by MrScript(m): 3:28pm On May 05, 2016
I dont think Peace corps @ dis age is still a scam, d'v scalled tru 1st and 2nd reading, in senate and house of Reps and just last month, the Public Hearing was passed. What there are waiting for now is third and final reading i.e Senate and House of Reps.judging by the comments and supports from the Senate, peace corps will be passed into law. And just like NSCDC, we might have to pay thousands of Naira to get the form. If not for school, i for don get my own form since.

2 Likes

Re: Peace Corps To Employ 800,000 Youths by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 05, 2016
Dead country. What's Peace Corps producing. Fooools! Economy can only grow when there's economic activities.

(1) (2) (Reply)

UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here / State University Graduates Vs Federal University Graduates, Nigeria / My Interview Experience At A Law Firm In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.