Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,083 members, 7,849,394 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:21 PM

Omawumi Storms Out Of Interview After Being Asked About Alleged Smoking & Drinki - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omawumi Storms Out Of Interview After Being Asked About Alleged Smoking & Drinki (547 Views)

Photos From Omawumi & Tosin Yusuf’s Traditional Wedding In Warri / Kemen First Interview After BB Naija Eviction / Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omawumi Storms Out Of Interview After Being Asked About Alleged Smoking & Drinki by Reportmusic(f): 9:26am On May 05, 2016
Singer Omawumi stormed off the set of HFtv Da Chat show after she was asked to address rumors about her smoking and drinking habit. A visibly angry Omawumi told the presenter, Zinnia;

"I will not honour you with a response. I feel like that is a taint to my character. Have you seen me smoking before?" When the presenter said no, Omawumi said "So why would you say that? You see me as an artist, I am contributing what I can. I make music the way that I should and I come here and honour your invitation and then you sit down and talk about my smoking & drinking to people that are listening. And you're supposed to mean me well when these people are supposed to be the ones that are buying my music. Now, when you say that sort of thing, do you mean me well? You can't ask me to kill a rumour that you are not sure about...as a rumour, you need to go and dig and get your facts right before you ask somebody something ...and that is the end of this interview" she then stormed out. Watch the video after the cut

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27xZS75oZbk

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/05/omawumi-storms-out-of-interview-after.html
Re: Omawumi Storms Out Of Interview After Being Asked About Alleged Smoking & Drinki by Sunnymatey(m): 10:07am On May 05, 2016
Pity, cannot defend her actions. Same with some peeps drink and smoke cus they see others doing so.

(1) (Reply)

Kim K Takes An Emergency Pregnancy Test After A Health Scare, Shares Result / Breaking News: Muhammad Ali Is Dead / Nigerian Artistes Compared To Foreign Football Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.