Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,648 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

13 Sentences You Will Never Hear From Nigerian Parents - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 13 Sentences You Will Never Hear From Nigerian Parents (35111 Views)

Nigerian Parents Should Stop This. / 9 Things Teenagers Don’t Want To Hear From Adults / 15 Lies All Nigerian Parents Tell Their Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Sentences You Will Never Hear From Nigerian Parents by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 06, 2016
Unfortunately, I say all to my kids !!! All and more. Hit like if you are impressed!!
Re: 13 Sentences You Will Never Hear From Nigerian Parents by Destiny4fame(m): 8:23pm On May 06, 2016
Bleep U.....the fact that ur parent doesn't say that to U does not mean others didn't.... get that into ur retarded brain......
Re: 13 Sentences You Will Never Hear From Nigerian Parents by ayusco85(m): 8:32pm On May 06, 2016
buharisbae:
8 9 11 chineke! grin my tommy oo ROFTL

Nice dp. Pls hw did u edit it to this quality?
Re: 13 Sentences You Will Never Hear From Nigerian Parents by defemidefemi(m): 9:11pm On May 06, 2016
DrayZee:

I'm not an author. Whoever you think started it is not the author. They all come from one site. And I'm bringing this here so Nairalanders can see it,instead of just seeing bad news about the government and bombings and celebrities every time. Let them see something to make them happy.
Not everything is about frontpage. Those who come to the Education sector of Nairaland can read it.
And who is this OurSchoolNews anyway. I will only answer to him if he owns Zikoko.com
I respect ur nice, classic and matured response. Thumb up bro.
Re: 13 Sentences You Will Never Hear From Nigerian Parents by NigerianScholar: 12:51am On May 07, 2016
DrayZee:

Kinda
I really enjoy reading the 'list' section on the site. I would love to be able to post there...can you helo me or get me in touch with the admin
Re: 13 Sentences You Will Never Hear From Nigerian Parents by Gracious10: 2:46am On May 07, 2016
No 3 is just too painful for me... Never heard them say it to me ever, they don't even remember my birthday, how much more say I love you. They were great in their own ways and never saw it as a big deal so I understand.

But i made a conscious decision to always show and say that to my kids. And today my son wrote me a pre-mother's day letter and I just can't stop tearing up. Kids see everything and understand you more than you know, he wrote most nicest things anyone ever said to me. He just fueled my mummy powers to levels I never thought I could attain.

Pre- happy mother's day to every mom out there. May our kids bring us immeasurable happiness. Hold them, hug them, kiss them, protect them, instruct them, discipline them...Above all pray with and over them.

The gift of a whole human being is completely priceless!
Re: 13 Sentences You Will Never Hear From Nigerian Parents by DrayZee: 10:12am On May 07, 2016
NigerianScholar:

I really enjoy reading the 'list' section on the site. I would love to be able to post there...can you helo me or get me in touch with the admin
Of Zikoko?
Check them out on Facebook and Twitter.

1 Like

Re: 13 Sentences You Will Never Hear From Nigerian Parents by DrayZee: 10:13am On May 07, 2016
defemidefemi:
I respect ur nice, classic and matured response. Thumb up bro.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 13 Sentences You Will Never Hear From Nigerian Parents by DrayZee: 10:15am On May 07, 2016
Destiny4fame:
Bleep U.....the fact that ur parent doesn't say that to U does not mean others didn't.... get that into ur retarded brain......
You're probably on a ban at this time so...

Re: 13 Sentences You Will Never Hear From Nigerian Parents by colbankz(m): 4:30pm On Aug 21, 2016
headboiy:
In other words, my parents aren't Nigerians? undecided

Op, wake up from ur slumber n stop this generalisation n stereotyping angry
y u dae LIE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 Things You Must Teach Your Children Before They Grow Up / Woman Celebrates Her Quadruplets At 6 Months (Photos) / Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.