Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,850 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:37 AM

Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) (54218 Views)

Taribo West Lists Nigeria’s Best Players In Russia At World Cup 2018 / Taribo West On 2018 World Cup And Super Eagles / Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) by Marrtynze(m): 7:38pm On May 05, 2016
Wait oo, am I d only one Dat thinks he looks 50 in Dat last pic. Nigerian footballers and football age
Re: Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) by Greatidonis: 7:41pm On May 05, 2016
Looking back now I feel goose pimples seeing his pictures. Like it's said nothing is parmanent. TARIBA WEST was good, he gave us that confidence that goes with having a Rock solid defence.
Re: Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) by jeflexy(m): 8:56pm On May 05, 2016
Kaira333:
Honestly, Dis guy ugly oooo. Click like if u agree. Share if u think otherwise
Mumu.. na like and share be ur problem... stupid son!
Re: Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) by Kaira333: 9:28pm On May 05, 2016
jeflexy:

Mumu.. na like and share be ur problem... stupid son!
see dis slowpoke ooo. How e take concern you? Anumanu. Am I the first person to post something like dat here? Sily slot always looking for troubles. Abeg quote me because I know u are so foolish.
Re: Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) by jeflexy(m): 9:31pm On May 05, 2016
Kaira333:
see dis slowpoke ooo. How e take concern you? Anumanu. Am I the first person to post something like dat here? Sily slot always looking for troubles. Abeg quote me because I know u are so foolish.

Why won't i quote u?
Btw.. what's "sily slot" ..??
Re: Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) by fuckpoverty(m): 11:23pm On May 05, 2016
buharisbae:
Jesu! shocked what's this
him dey dance alanta
Re: Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) by nkpommpko(m): 11:52pm On May 05, 2016
Heroes.
Re: Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) by ChappyChase: 12:13am On May 06, 2016
ALAGA1:
One of the most rugged/ dedicated defender and player I have ever seen.
I remember the days of Atlanta 96. :::
Celestine Babayaro,Taribo, Uche okechukwu and Mobi Okparaku. What a defence!!

Mehnn, this current squad of super eagles should gerrarahia mhennn!! embarassed

Taribo West, you still have my respect anytime, anyday for your selfless services to Naija!!

Tuale joor!
Uche Okechukwu the gentle giant!!!!!! Oh when will Niaja ever see such a Defender! Even Diago Semoni fear ham for that world grin

1 Like

Re: Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) by akigbemaru: 12:53am On May 06, 2016
Taribo west with his hairstyle.
Re: Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) by LUV1: 1:04am On May 06, 2016
JESUS IS LORD
Re: Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) by obontami: 11:06am On May 06, 2016
pretydiva:
Is he by any chance related to obj n taye taiwo undecided
are you by any chance better than those people you mentioned ??

Mtcheeeew pretydiva my foot angry
Re: Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) by okitejoseph: 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2016
So somebody will have the guts to say Taribo West is dead when He is not, people no just get fear.
Re: Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) by robosky02(m): 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2016
Former Super Eagles defender Taribo West on Friday evening described those who paddled the rumour of his death as liars including the ‘devilish mother-in-law’.

Stunned by the calls he received from Nigerians, who were eager to confirm his health status, West said: “I will live for another 100 years. The 50 more years that you have wished me will be doubled in Jesus’ Mighty name, Amen.

“I will be at the Agege Stadium in Lagos to watch MFM FC against Ifeanyi Ubah FC. I have called the club’s proprietor to keep my jersey. I’m a staunch supporter of Ifeanyi Ubah.”

“I’m alive. Shame to the devil and others who wished me dead. I’m grateful to all of you,” he added.

“All these calls don make me get all una contacts. Don’t mind dem. Na dem go enter grave ooo!

http://thenationonlineng.net/taribo-west-taribo-im-alive/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Super Eagles 0 - 2 Defeat By South Africa. See Funny Tweets / Nigeria Vs Iceland 2-0 Goals And Highlights (Video) / Manchester United Cancel Match Following The Death Of Spurs Coach Ugo Ehiogu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.