Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Supply Of Aluminium Roofing Material And Installation For A Narialander In Nnewi - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Supply Of Aluminium Roofing Material And Installation For A Narialander In Nnewi (10207 Views)

A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) / A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos / Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supply Of Aluminium Roofing Material And Installation For A Narialander In Nnewi by princejones(m): 12:15pm On May 05, 2016
This project is situated in otolo nnewi,Anambra state. I was contacted by a narialander who is based in Lagos to take the measurement of the newly renovated building and l was favoured to make the supply and installation
Re: Supply Of Aluminium Roofing Material And Installation For A Narialander In Nnewi by princejones(m): 12:20pm On May 05, 2016
We had series of conversation via whatsup and phone call which culminated to the sealing of the deal and payment was made to our company through online transfer and sms to that effect sent to my phone which made the verification process easy for our company and the materials were process accordingly and the following day it arrived the site
Re: Supply Of Aluminium Roofing Material And Installation For A Narialander In Nnewi by princejones(m): 12:27pm On May 05, 2016
We are yet to meet face to face and l thank him for the confident and trust given me to deliver this project to the Glory of God.May God bless your endeavour in life and protect you and your family.l know this the begining of more projects you will embark on and l will be glad to be part of that team.Remain ever blessed

1 Like

Re: Supply Of Aluminium Roofing Material And Installation For A Narialander In Nnewi by princejones(m): 12:29pm On May 05, 2016
The picture will roll in and comments are wellcome as you do well to contact us for your own project

1 Share

Re: Supply Of Aluminium Roofing Material And Installation For A Narialander In Nnewi by princejones(m): 1:16pm On May 05, 2016
The reception given our team by my client mother was awesome and my appreciation goes to them,for the warm hospitality on our arrival for the installation and for the support in our welfare,it is only God that will pay you back.

Re: Supply Of Aluminium Roofing Material And Installation For A Narialander In Nnewi by princejones(m): 1:33pm On May 05, 2016
putting gutter and laying of first sheet of Aluminium

Re: Supply Of Aluminium Roofing Material And Installation For A Narialander In Nnewi by mufutau55(m): 4:16pm On May 05, 2016
Looking good. Thx.

Hajji M.
Re: Supply Of Aluminium Roofing Material And Installation For A Narialander In Nnewi by princejones(m): 4:51pm On May 05, 2016
mufutau55:
Looking good. Thx.

Hajji M.
Thanks for always following and your comments of encouragement on our thread
Re: Supply Of Aluminium Roofing Material And Installation For A Narialander In Nnewi by princejones(m): 4:59pm On May 05, 2016
More pictures to follow

Re: Supply Of Aluminium Roofing Material And Installation For A Narialander In Nnewi by mufutau55(m): 6:07pm On May 05, 2016
princejones:
Thanks for always following and your comments of encouragement on our thread

Thank you sir.
What is the length of the King Post and how many sqm of the Metcoppo Aluminium is being used. Is this imported aluminium Metcoppo?

Hajji M.
Re: Supply Of Aluminium Roofing Material And Installation For A Narialander In Nnewi by princejones(m): 8:15pm On May 05, 2016
mufutau55:

Thank you sir.
What is the length of the King Post and how many sqm of the Metcoppo Aluminium is being used. Is this imported aluminium Metcoppo?

Hajji M.
the kingpost is 25feets,roofing area 652.1 Meters and flashers 115 Meters.The material use is TOWER roofing and not imported.

1 Like

Re: Supply Of Aluminium Roofing Material And Installation For A Narialander In Nnewi by princejones(m): 8:21pm On May 05, 2016
We have set a standard for our business as we don't use imported Aluminium coils for our projects unless bt persistence demand by the client and it must be of high guage like from 0.45
Re: Supply Of Aluminium Roofing Material And Installation For A Narialander In Nnewi by Demainman1: 8:28pm On May 05, 2016
@princejones, what is the reason for this renovation? Is it because the previous roof was badly done or the need for a very high roof and parapet?

Also can you calculate the area of roof by using just the length and width of a building or you must physically take all measurement at the site?
Re: Supply Of Aluminium Roofing Material And Installation For A Narialander In Nnewi by princejones(m): 9:00pm On May 05, 2016
Demainman1:
@princejones, what is the reason for this renovation? Is it because the previous roof was badly done or the need for a very high roof and parapet?

Also can you calculate the area of roof by using just the length and width of a building or you must physically take all measurement at the site?
@ Mr Demain,the reason for the renovation is beccause the roof was half done and some area deck which water to be leaking inside and they was need for the house to be fully roof,l can calculate roof area using length and width but it will certainly be a plus or minus cos l might not know how many gutters the house carries and the king post it will take and the depth of each gutters.l always advise taking the measurement physical as to avoid mistakes and the fare for taking measurement is always taken care of by our company
Re: Supply Of Aluminium Roofing Material And Installation For A Narialander In Nnewi by Demainman1: 9:19pm On May 05, 2016
princejones:
@ Mr Demain,the reason for the renovation is beccause the roof was half done and some area deck which water to be leaking inside and they was need for the house to be fully roof,l can calculate roof area using length and width but it will certainly be a plus or minus cos l might not know how many gutters the house carries and the king post it will take and the depth of each gutters.l always advise taking the measurement physical as to avoid mistakes and the fare for taking measurement is always taken care of by our company

I will like you to help me calculate the area for this roof (+ or -). The building size will be 16.5 metres x 7.5 metres. The height will be 12ft (3.6metres). I hope to start and finish the construction in June/July. I am just gathering the cost now.

I will appreciate a rough estimate of the total cost of roofing with metrocopo (i hope i am right with spelling) including aproximate cost of wood and roofing sheets.

Thanks in advance. I don't want to start what I can't finish my brother cheesy cheesy

Re: Supply Of Aluminium Roofing Material And Installation For A Narialander In Nnewi by mufutau55(m): 9:22pm On May 05, 2016
princejones:
the kingpost is 25feets,roofing area 652.1 Meters and flashers 115 Meters.The material use is TOWER roofing and not imported.

Wow! That is a high roof. Very good. Thanks for your honest reply. Much appreciated.

Hajji M.
Re: Supply Of Aluminium Roofing Material And Installation For A Narialander In Nnewi by princejones(m): 9:51pm On May 05, 2016
Demainman1:

I will like you to help me calculate the area for this roof (+ or -). The building size will be 16.5 metres x 7.5 metres. The height will be 12ft (3.6metres). I hope to start and finish the construction in June/July. I am just gathering the cost now.

I will appreciate a rough estimate of the total cost of roofing with metrocopo (i hope i am right with spelling) including aproximate cost of wood and roofing sheets.

Thanks in advance. I don't want to start what I can't finish my brother cheesy cheesy
Sir you don't me to give you all this quote for l house l have not seen but all the same l will give you rough estimate of how many sqm will be require for roofing metcoppo in your proposed house,it will take like 395 sqm for roofing area and 65 Neters for flashers if you will do eave gutter trimmers and remember that l calculated it as a house without gutter i.e german roof
Re: Supply Of Aluminium Roofing Material And Installation For A Narialander In Nnewi by Demainman1: 10:04pm On May 05, 2016
Thanks princejones. Like I said I am just looking for estimates. Hse is even not built yet. I am sorry. Do you think 1 million will be enough including the wood?

Thanks for your time.
Re: Supply Of Aluminium Roofing Material And Installation For A Narialander In Nnewi by princejones(m): 10:05pm On May 05, 2016
More pictures coming

Re: Supply Of Aluminium Roofing Material And Installation For A Narialander In Nnewi by Demainman1: 10:27pm On May 05, 2016
Nice. Is this black or brown color ?
Re: Supply Of Aluminium Roofing Material And Installation For A Narialander In Nnewi by princejones(m): 10:29pm On May 05, 2016
Demainman1:
Nice. Is this black or brown color ?
It is T/black and you will see the pics well as keep sending it

Re: Supply Of Aluminium Roofing Material And Installation For A Narialander In Nnewi by mufutau55(m): 12:20am On May 06, 2016
princejones:
It is T/black and you will see the pics well as keep sending it

I guess that is Traffic Black? Is that black close to Vandke Brown? Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Supply Of Aluminium Roofing Material And Installation For A Narialander In Nnewi by princejones(m): 4:20am On May 06, 2016
Good morning forumite and do have a great day

Re: Supply Of Aluminium Roofing Material And Installation For A Narialander In Nnewi by princejones(m): 5:35am On May 06, 2016
My God is a faithfull and dependable God

Re: Supply Of Aluminium Roofing Material And Installation For A Narialander In Nnewi by princejones(m): 2:13pm On May 06, 2016
I will bring more pics as the network permit
Re: Supply Of Aluminium Roofing Material And Installation For A Narialander In Nnewi by princejones(m): 6:46pm On May 06, 2016
Call us for your Aluminium roofing sheets supply,measurement and for your wordwork as well

Re: Supply Of Aluminium Roofing Material And Installation For A Narialander In Nnewi by princejones(m): 9:04am On May 07, 2016
Happy saturday morning to you all
Re: Supply Of Aluminium Roofing Material And Installation For A Narialander In Nnewi by princejones(m): 9:08pm On May 07, 2016
Thank you Lord for a great week of favour and grace

Re: Supply Of Aluminium Roofing Material And Installation For A Narialander In Nnewi by princejones(m): 9:41pm On May 07, 2016
Having completed the roofing,trimming follows suit

Re: Supply Of Aluminium Roofing Material And Installation For A Narialander In Nnewi by princejones(m): 5:25am On May 08, 2016
Happy sunday as we all prepare for an encounter with God today in our various places of worship

Re: Supply Of Aluminium Roofing Material And Installation For A Narialander In Nnewi by princejones(m): 5:55pm On May 09, 2016
Call us today for your roofing job and measurement
Re: Supply Of Aluminium Roofing Material And Installation For A Narialander In Nnewi by princejones(m): 7:47am On May 12, 2016
I wish all a blessed and fruitfull day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

12 Units 4bedrooms terrace house For Sale at Ikeja Gra (pix attached) / Lagos State Fire Service Contains Market Fire On Lagos Island. / 4 Bedroom bungalow For Sale In P.H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.