Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos (9371 Views)

A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) / Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt / Supply Of Aluminium Roofing Material And Installation For A Narialander In Nnewi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
I was contacted by a narialander who is base outside to handle his roofing project, l will bring you in with speed in the execution process and how it all went
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
The structure itself

Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by MAXIMAL123(m): 1:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
More blessing to You . Nice One. Pls contact me for ur latest modern Electrical works.
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 1:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
After seeing and accessing the job, quotation was given and all arrangement put in place and we were set to start the parapet work ensuite roofing

Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
MAXIMAL123:
More blessing to You . Nice One. Pls contact me for ur latest modern Electrical works.
You can add me on whatsup incase anything comes up but this very house electricals has been already given out
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
The job was a fast one has they was no delay and the block work was done in four days follow by parapet work though we had some hitches on the parapet as in my absent my boys did not brace it well and one side give in which l later comeback and corrected

Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
In the cause of this job l was still shuttling btw Abeokuta, uyo and lagos as to see to it that all my project is going on fine
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 1:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
After two weeks of the parapet pouring, we were now set for workwork

Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by MAXIMAL123(m): 1:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
princejones:
You can add me on whatsup incase anything comes up but this very house electricals has been already given out
OK thanks
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 1:25pm On Jul 07, 2016
The wood purchase was at bogije along lekki -Epe express, lagos

Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by cindybaby22(f): 1:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
princejones:
After seeing and accessing the job, quotation was given and all arrangement put in place and we were set to start the parapet work ensuite roofing
this your parapet reinforcement though
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 1:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
Setting the king post at 14 feets after layingthe wallplates and runners

Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by bigmo1(m): 1:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
Good work Op. How much will it cost me to do a similar parapet. My building is 30X30 ft.
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
More pics as l brought more workerforce from Abeokuta to fasten the work and face other things

Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 1:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
Before l forget omo nile no be small thing for lagos, one group after the other, l have lost count on how much l have expended on them
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 1:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
The woodwork has been completed including inside nogging and the wood treated as we are just waiting now for the sallah holiday to be over so that we can bring it the tiles and finish it off on time for a project in port harcourt

Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
Call us today for your roofing work, supply of stonetiles or Aluminum sheets, measurement and installation

Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 1:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
This particular job was a very sharp and fast one

1 Like

Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
More

Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 3:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
Loading , confirming the sqm inside tilcor wharehouse in lagos

Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
Off-loading at the site in Ajah

Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 4:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
Taking up the tile and commencing installation simultaneously

Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 4:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
Installation progressing very well

Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by ndosorry: 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
princejones:
Installation progressing very well
job well done. what is the total number of rooms for the bungalow?
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2016
More pictures

Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by Akinbaba(m): 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
Dear Princejones,

What is the total cost of the roofing of the bq house above. How many bedroom is it?
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
Akinbaba:
Dear Princejones,

What is the total cost of the roofing of the bq house above. How many bedroom is it?
the sqm is 220meters and it is two flats of one bedroom each with separate kitchen, bathroom, small passage and sitout
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 7:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
More pics as we close for today

Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 8:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
Tomorrow we will face the gutter area and try to fix the ridges
Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 11:03am On Jul 10, 2016
Happy Sunday narialanders

Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2016
Fixing some ridges

Re: A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos by princejones(m): 7:17am On Jul 12, 2016
More

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Affordable 57 Rooms Functioning Five Star Hotel For Sale On 3400sqm At Ikeja / List Of All Places Around Awka, Anambra State, Nigeria. / Excised 100 Acres Of Land For Sale(Epe)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.