Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels TV Today (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels TV Today (Video) (10215 Views)

The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) / Femi Falana On Channels TV Today: 7 Points He Made / Transcript Of Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels TV Today (Video) by tbaba1234: 4:47pm On May 05, 2016
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels TV Today (Video) by Jacinta44(f): 4:48pm On May 05, 2016
mhunkey:
which jonathan ministers ?
Where were you when okonjo iweala said gej govt lacked the will to save ?

Bigot oshi!

Where were you when Amaechi and Sarathief and co were pressuring Jonathan to share funds from the ECA.

Adamu!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels TV Today (Video) by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 05, 2016
Jacinta44:

Sharrap ya wide mouth.
oponu parrot oshi

Where were you when Amaechi and Sarathief and co were pressuring Jonathan to share funds from the ECA.

Adamu!
yes it was shared cos GEJ was too weak that his governors had power over him that made him decide to share the money.

but what did he do with FG's own portion?

HR looted it with ngozi okonjo

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels TV Today (Video) by akanniade10(m): 4:52pm On May 05, 2016
Ajibel:
I like the part she clarified on the T.S.A

Now we have more idea of what the TSA is all about.

Exactly
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels TV Today (Video) by Jacinta44(f): 4:56pm On May 05, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
yes it was shared cos GEJ was too weak that his governors had power over him that made him decide to share the money.

but what did he do with FG's own portion?

HR looted it with ngozi okonjo

and why haven't your EFCC arrested both of them.
Abeg shift joor!
With una bloody baseless claims.
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels TV Today (Video) by tbaba1234: 5:00pm On May 05, 2016
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels TV Today (Video) by Skipfr(m): 5:03pm On May 05, 2016
She just rekindled my belief in this govt. In PMB/PYO I trust

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels TV Today (Video) by Sweetguy25: 5:23pm On May 05, 2016
I find this woman extremely sexy. I had some impure thougths while watching the interview.
And she's quite brilliant, she practically schooled and owned the journalists especially the dumb guy with glasses.
However, they failed to Ask questions that matter which made it seem like ride.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels TV Today (Video) by Omonigeriarere: 5:26pm On May 05, 2016
M4gunners:
A bag of rice is 15k.

And how much was it before the advent of PDP?
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels TV Today (Video) by funola: 5:26pm On May 05, 2016
...brilliant interview,but what i find so disturbing was when she said in last year they spent 19b on road throughout the federation and 64b on traveling,but i dont think anything as changed in that regard,the president is still globetrotting,there is still a lot of wastages....
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels TV Today (Video) by Omonigeriarere: 5:28pm On May 05, 2016
Jacinta44:

Sharrap ya wide mouth.
oponu parrot oshi

Adamu!

Over 50% of ECA belongs to FG while all states shared less than 50%: did he share the acumen to manage this well too?
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels TV Today (Video) by mhunkey: 5:43pm On May 05, 2016
Jacinta44:

Sharrap ya wide mouth.
oponu parrot oshi

Adamu!
you don't know nothing...you've got a long way to go!
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels TV Today (Video) by kclee(m): 6:02pm On May 05, 2016
She actually know what she is during, intelligent, informed...if she could come out more & inform nigerians of govt policies and direction frequently.....
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels TV Today (Video) by benji93: 6:46pm On May 05, 2016
In.........................Well said finance minister, you have spoken,now get to work, prove to us that your appointment was not a waste of time and an utter display of cluelessness by this government , a notion so many of us have come to accept. We had confided in our so called most accomplished individuals and management experts ,previously manning some of the biggest organisations in the world, but they failed to repay our confidence with spite and our happiness with sadness, and our hope with hopelessness.surprisingly and in fact, we,Nigerians mostly judge the appropriateness of present and future government appointees based on the credentials of those that have dissapointment us. Does commonsense not teach us to learn from our experiences, i sometimes wonder if we as Nigerians, understand what commonsense means talkless of having it. She don carry this wahala sha, Mrs Adeosun the ball is in your court , do the needful, you have my confidence. You sounded futuristic and well informed in your speech, i hope you are not another one that speaks and does not do. The thoughts of a concerned Nigerian..................................Out
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels TV Today (Video) by M4gunners: 7:06pm On May 05, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

And how much was it before the advent of PDP?
7500/8000.
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels TV Today (Video) by lekside11: 7:13pm On May 05, 2016
Bigmillz:
This woman really beats my imagination. What de hell is she doing as a minister of finance? The economy has become a mess under her and CBN president watch

Mrs Adeosun is better finance manager than Okonjo Iweala.

She came in at a time Nigeria was broke, in debt and dip in oil price.

Have you imagined what could have happened to Nigeria's economy if Okonjo Iweala had remained as the finance and coordinating minister of the economy? A finance minister that was borrowing to pay salaries when we have surplus!

Mrs Adeosun has recorded success in blocking revenue leakages by auditing all govt agencies. Now Nigeria will be getting revenue from govt agencies unlike in the past when it was only NNPC remitting left over revenue.

I am sure by the time the budget is signed we will begin to feel the impact of all her effort in turning the economy around..

God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels TV Today (Video) by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 05, 2016
lekside11:

Mrs Adeosun is better finance manager than Okonjo Iweala.

She came in at a time Nigeria was broke, in debt and dip in oil price.

Have you imagined what could have happened to Nigeria's economy if Okonjo Iweala had remained as the finance and coordinating minister of the economy? A finance minister that was borrowing to pay salaries when we have surplus! P

Mrs Adeosun has recorded success in blocking revenue leakages by auditing all govt agencies. Now Nigeria will be getting revenue from govt agencies unlike in the past when it was only NNPC remitting left over revenue.

I am sure by the time the budget is signed we will begin to feel the impact of all her effort in turning the economy around..

God bless Nigeria.
please who is Mrs Adeosun?
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels TV Today (Video) by Bonethugss: 7:58pm On May 05, 2016
Please who is that guy in the middle, he needs to be flogged....

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels TV Today (Video) by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 05, 2016
I have three questions for her ( she dodged the question on Excess Crude Account but it will come to hunt her in the future):
1. If the federal government is owing the states ( for state roads, police expenses etc), why are they lending the "structured loan" ( whatever that means) to the state. They should first pay the states for expenses they incurred on behalf of the federal government.
2. From Where is the Federal Government getting the money they are using to lend to states.
3. Oil price was $37.5 in the last financial crisis but things were not this bad. Does she agree with me that the economic problem in Nigeria is a policy failure issue and not due to low oil price. Oil price is on the up but things have got worse. Food for thought!

The issue of diversifying Nigerian economy is a mere political sound bite. It is not going to happen without Nigeria using well what it has- oil and that means the government liberalising the sector ( remove subsidy, sell the refineries etc), we won't make good progress economically. Will President Buhari do it? No. We are in for a long haul with this administration.
Command and Control economic model has never worked any in any constitutional democracy. why Buhari is embracing it, I don't know. May be it is an islamics thing. Islamic economic model does not work in a constitutional democracy. Free capital market does!
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels TV Today (Video) by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 05, 2016
Sweetguy25:
I find this woman extremely sexy. I had some impure thougths while watching the interview.
And she's quite brilliant, she practically schooled and owned the journalists especially the dumb guy with glasses.
However, they failed to Ask questions that matter which made it seem like ride.
guy,no be only you o!

she's the kind of woman that can make a young boy disregard age. I find her raunchy. it became worse when I discovered she has the cockney accent.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels TV Today (Video) by semitunde: 10:37pm On May 05, 2016
tbaba1234:
Part 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx-BAVWA0As&src_vid=R5k-FxP1Wrc&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_3873619039

Beautiful. I love this part of the interview. She simply broke thing down with good explanations.
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels TV Today (Video) by blackboy92(m): 11:04pm On May 05, 2016
she's well spoken ........i watched the interview and i was impressed
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels TV Today (Video) by blackboy92(m): 11:05pm On May 05, 2016
she's well spoken ........i watched the interview and i was impressed
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels TV Today (Video) by BetaThings: 3:58am On May 06, 2016
princeofpeace22:
grin FTC WOOOOW

I NEED TO VISIT THE BANK FOR MY PAY ON THIS 2MAO cheesy

BTW WETIN THIS PUSH AROUND BABE KNOW SEF SMH

KONTINUE NA YOUR TYM tongue

You can never be like OKONJI IWELLA THE GURU(OKONJI dey pay salary as fast as rocket cheesy). Because housefly cannot be a bird

God bless Gej

We miss you cry

We are in the hands of ajala the traveller . cry ,no light ,no water ,bombing on pipeline and unending boko haram crisis /fulani herdsmen terrorist cry

Looming unemployment in Nigeria, inflation is rising jeez etc

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/182543-nigerian-govt-borrowing-billions-to-pay-salaries-okonjo-iweala.html
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/nigeria-borrows-to-pay-salaries-with-cash-crunch-worsening/
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/05/150506055148505.html

Under Okonjo Iweala
May 2015
Oil price was above $50 per barrel

A cash shortage caused by low oil prices has forced Nigeria to borrow heavily through the early part of 2015, with the government struggling to pay public workers, officials said Wednesday. “We have serious challenges. Things have been tough since the beginning of the year and they are likely to remain so till the end of the year,” said Finance Minister Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala.

We have tried to work within the budget,” she said. “Last year, the borrowing came down to about N570 billion. But, this year, because of the very difficult cash flow situation, we have provided N882billion in borrowing.

“She said "revenue challenges" had prohibited the release of any funds for capital expenditure this year but that food prices and single-digit inflation remained quite stable.

"Out of the 882 billion naira budgetary provision for borrowing, the government has borrowed 473 billion naira to meet up with recurrent expenditure, including salaries and overheads."

Okonjo Iweala BORROWED to pay salaries
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels TV Today (Video) by macherie1: 6:08am On May 06, 2016
Brilliant! Presidential spokesman Femi Adesina should learn how to speak like a professional from this woman. She surely does know her onions.
Re: Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels TV Today (Video) by skeges: 2:34pm On May 06, 2016
There is hope for Nigeria with her analysis, unlike the mediocre called Johathan and his cohort from world bank.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is An Igboid Language? Is Ikwerre The Same Language As Igbo? / APC Asks Nigerians To Keep Supporting Buhari Against Boko Haram, UGM / Fayemi Pays Tributes To Late Alaafin, Oba Adeyemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.