Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Help- My Poultry Birds Are Dying - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Help- My Poultry Birds Are Dying (26610 Views)

The Snake I Killed In My Poultry Today (photos) / My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. / The Tiny Egg I Saw In My Poultry Pen Today (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help- My Poultry Birds Are Dying by FarmTech(m): 2:31pm On May 06, 2016
it is one thing to give antibiotics, but another thing to give the correct dosage and the right antibiotics. take some dead and sick birds to an animal lab. which antibiotics have u given so far?
Re: Help- My Poultry Birds Are Dying by dannytoe(m): 7:44am On May 07, 2016
JayJustus:

lemme give you a benefit of doubt--- your brain is just like the law of diminishing returns... until proven otherwise your skull is full of noodles
Why beat the train. when you know, you cant run. As a noun, people think with their brain, but unfurtuenately you think with your skull.
Re: Help- My Poultry Birds Are Dying by Mom007(f): 12:48pm On May 07, 2016
Pls don't call or listen to any so called vet who will prescribe rubbish for you. Take fresh samples to the lab, preferably animal care at okere, along lagos ibadan express way. Have information like where you got the stock, the type of food, vaccine routine etc cus you will be asked. Act fast or you could loose your whole stock. A quick word to anyone thinking of going into poultry business as a baby farmer with zero experience. .. , don't. It's the fastest way to loose all your money and start believing in your village witches!
Re: Help- My Poultry Birds Are Dying by fayahsoul: 2:17pm On May 07, 2016
chai! with all these conflicting suggestions the OP must be very confused by now. OP i think the best approach will be to consult a seasoned vet o. Dont give up.
Re: Help- My Poultry Birds Are Dying by ummeey: 5:13pm On May 08, 2016
saad4real:
U need to sent the death carcass to any clinic for PM. But you should use antiviral and antibiotic plus vitamin
Happy birthday to you
Re: Help- My Poultry Birds Are Dying by shikiri59: 5:19am On Jan 09, 2017
@davinchi, Nairaland had really given people like you with mosquito brains to come on this platform and lash out at others. what authority do you have to question @seunice01 qualifications, am very sure you cant confront him. he only gave and advise, the guy stated clearly that he's not a vet doctor and still you went ahead to lash out at him, thankfully he didnt reply you.
Always think before typing.
davinchi:
I had just wanted to read people's comments and just pray that the OP takes a right decision, but for the trashy advice you just spewed, I am commenting. I find it difficult to believe that you truly obtained those degrees you copied and pasted up thereof.Education has taught me never to give an advice I am not sure of especially when it has to do with professional fields because I would end up looking stupid instead of being appreciated.To add salt to injury, you added B.Sc and M.Sc at the end of the rubbish you typed..Let me just ignores you and attend to the main issue.
@OP you didn't state enough clinical signs to help anybody arrive at a tentative diagnosis but to put a stop to the mortality while you await a Vet, buy Polidine from any vet shop and administer at 1ml of the drug to I litre of drinking water for 5 days.
NOTE: No matter what the vet prescribes as long as it is not vaccine, mix the polidine with the drug, it is compatible with all drugs
I wish you well.CHEERS

Re: Help- My Poultry Birds Are Dying by Cyny4biz: 9:33am On Apr 04, 2017
Pls Help My 8wks Zartech Broiler Keepon Dieing For No Jst Course Ive Given Them The Necessary Antibiotic N Vaccines They Require,their System Of Dieing Is Usually This Some Of Them Will Do Asif Cold Is Catching Them In The Afternoon I Wil See Casualties, I Booked For 300 But Now Ive Lost Upto 30pcs.
Re: Help- My Poultry Birds Are Dying by drstainlex: 5:28pm On Sep 14, 2017
ANIMAL CARE SERVICES KONSULT [NIG.] LTD cordially invited you to her Farmer's Forum.
Theme:GOOD MANAGEMENT PRACTICE: Key to Successful Livestock Farming.
VENUE: De-Geoge's Grand Resorts Behind Mobile Filling Station, Along Jikwoyi Road Karu Abuja.
DATE: Wednesday, 20th September, 2017.
TIME: 10:00am prompt.
For enquires: 08056293233, 08065874789.
Re: Help- My Poultry Birds Are Dying by MERCHANDISER: 7:38am On Nov 03, 2019
damichworld:
What you need to do is to take the dead bird and also the live one to a lab for further examination on your birds

Lagos Lab
ANIMAL CARE
ILE EPO BUS STOP ALONG LAGOS/ABEOKUTO
EXPRESS WAY

Once you get to Ile epo bus stop ask anyone that you are heading to animal care.After general hospital

Solution would be given to you after the analysis .Just dnt worry.It's well
Ciao
where can i get admacine.
i'm at iyanoba lasu
Re: Help- My Poultry Birds Are Dying by MrLekan95(m): 11:52am On Nov 04, 2019
in need of a supplier of 100crates or above weekly, within or to ilorin.... call me on 08175027586.... very urgent please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Without Legs Ploughing On A Farm (Photos) / Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Plant / Meet Edose Enaboifo, The CEO Of Sir Ej Farms Enterprise, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.