Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,143 members, 7,953,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:03 PM

Unbelievable!see What Guy Was Caught Doing To Lady Inside Pool(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unbelievable!see What Guy Was Caught Doing To Lady Inside Pool(pics) (14431 Views)

Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo / "That Backside Can't Be 19" - Online Users React To Lady's 19th Birthday Photos / See What Some Boys Are Doing To A Lady Inside A House Party (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable!see What Guy Was Caught Doing To Lady Inside Pool(pics) by MrFlavvor(m): 4:21pm On May 05, 2016
It was a bright Friday evening at the Olumirin waterfall in Erin Ijesha community of Osun state where NAIJ.com correspondents had arrived for a documentary of the much talked-about natural resort. After climbing the first phase of the waterfall, our correspondents met a party going on and everybody was quite happy with the atmosphere and the fact that they did not have to rent a hall or a club to celebrate with their friend who was having his birthday. We spoke with the celebrant, took some pictures as well as some videos of the party mood in the place at the time; it was obvious that they were all excited to be in such a natural environment. However, on getting to the second phase of the waterfall, after a young guy and a lady had posed for photographs under the waterfall as our correspondents continued with the documentary of the unusual water source, they soon started smooching each other. The young man was seen cuddling, pressing and snuggling into the lady in broad daylight and she seemed to be very comfortable with the acts. At a stage during a video shoot at the scene, the guy was seriously kissing the lady and held her in several parts of her body which suggested that he was ready to do anything with her. In fact, they both threw caution to the wind and would have made love to each other inside the water had they not seen the camera and the microphone used for the recording. It was not clear if they were actually lovers because at a stage during the photo session, two other guys joined the pair and they carried out the same acts with the lady which made the matter even complicated. While our correspondents were coming down from the rocky waterfall, the four of them were seen going further up the hill, but the action or otherwise that took place there could not be ascertained as our crew remained at the base of the water.
Read more: https://www.naij.com/815968-unbelievable-see-guy-caught-lady-inside-pool-photos-video.html

Re: Unbelievable!see What Guy Was Caught Doing To Lady Inside Pool(pics) by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 05, 2016
They are not even afraid that this is an ancient palace, not an ordinary pool.
Re: Unbelievable!see What Guy Was Caught Doing To Lady Inside Pool(pics) by MrFlavvor(m): 4:25pm On May 05, 2016

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable!see What Guy Was Caught Doing To Lady Inside Pool(pics) by Thylord(m): 4:26pm On May 05, 2016
Person future wife,na wa o.

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable!see What Guy Was Caught Doing To Lady Inside Pool(pics) by donbenedict(m): 4:26pm On May 05, 2016
Ancient place my foot...

I would do love to smooch a girl in dis place a thousand times...
Re: Unbelievable!see What Guy Was Caught Doing To Lady Inside Pool(pics) by nrexzy: 4:27pm On May 05, 2016
What are they doing that u haven't done before??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable!see What Guy Was Caught Doing To Lady Inside Pool(pics) by rottennaija(m): 4:29pm On May 05, 2016
When they get drunk and die inside the water, some people will say it is witches and wizards

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable!see What Guy Was Caught Doing To Lady Inside Pool(pics) by IamLEGEND1: 4:41pm On May 05, 2016
show me something wey I never see before.
Re: Unbelievable!see What Guy Was Caught Doing To Lady Inside Pool(pics) by dyadeleye(m): 4:44pm On May 05, 2016
Thylord:
Person future wife,na wa o.

Future wife kee?

Na future baby mama .

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable!see What Guy Was Caught Doing To Lady Inside Pool(pics) by iykekelvins(m): 4:56pm On May 05, 2016
See grabbing sha
Re: Unbelievable!see What Guy Was Caught Doing To Lady Inside Pool(pics) by ITbomb(m): 5:46pm On May 05, 2016
This is how people invoke mammy water spirit into their relationship

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable!see What Guy Was Caught Doing To Lady Inside Pool(pics) by EniHolar(f): 5:51pm On May 05, 2016
They should have tried to get to the fourth fall before...
Re: Unbelievable!see What Guy Was Caught Doing To Lady Inside Pool(pics) by wilybebsy(m): 6:03pm On May 05, 2016
mtcheeew see her face

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable!see What Guy Was Caught Doing To Lady Inside Pool(pics) by HolyHero: 7:00pm On May 05, 2016
[size=15pt]
no respect... They just behaving anyhow

but i have been there... Trust me it's magnificent
[/size]
Re: Unbelievable!see What Guy Was Caught Doing To Lady Inside Pool(pics) by schumastic(m): 7:28pm On May 05, 2016
THE REPORTER NO TRY AT ALL, SHOULD HAVE BLUR THE FACES BUT WHO CARES WHEN IS OBVIOUS THEY ARE ENJOYING THEMSELVES AND POSING FOR THE CAMERA...THE GIRL SELF IS lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed CUS AM VERY SURE SHE IS NOT THE ONLY GIRL IN THE PARTY OR THE ONLY GIRL THAT HAVE A BF THERE..

Re: Unbelievable!see What Guy Was Caught Doing To Lady Inside Pool(pics) by PweetyJbaby(f): 7:43pm On May 05, 2016
Bullshiit
Re: Unbelievable!see What Guy Was Caught Doing To Lady Inside Pool(pics) by makdcash(m): 8:18pm On May 05, 2016
rottennaija:
When they get drunk and die inside the water, some people will say it is witches and wizards

No be lie,na Wetin dem go talk..... cool
Re: Unbelievable!see What Guy Was Caught Doing To Lady Inside Pool(pics) by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:48pm On May 05, 2016
I wonder what people will be telling them now that their pictures are on the internet especially the girl
Re: Unbelievable!see What Guy Was Caught Doing To Lady Inside Pool(pics) by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 05, 2016
Life beer. Cheap guys versus cheap babe vs cheap beer

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable!see What Guy Was Caught Doing To Lady Inside Pool(pics) by cr7lomo: 10:46pm On May 05, 2016
The guy top half Na black man while the bottom heart Na white man
Re: Unbelievable!see What Guy Was Caught Doing To Lady Inside Pool(pics) by Helkayklassic(m): 11:55pm On May 05, 2016
That chick get mind o, only him in the midst of three guys..Four some aiye.
Re: Unbelievable!see What Guy Was Caught Doing To Lady Inside Pool(pics) by mranova(m): 4:53am On May 06, 2016
Someone pls educate them, water(pool) + alcohol don't mix.
Re: Unbelievable!see What Guy Was Caught Doing To Lady Inside Pool(pics) by laribari(m): 5:35am On May 06, 2016
Whao, what a place! I love the waterfall.

However, I donot blame the guys but the lady who didn't even mind the camera, being treated like slut among 3 guys.

Wetin dey vex me pass be Sey she's ugly. Na worwor people dey actually misbehave pass.mtchew.
Re: Unbelievable!see What Guy Was Caught Doing To Lady Inside Pool(pics) by laribari(m): 5:38am On May 06, 2016
HolyHero:
[size=15pt]
no respect... They just behaving anyhow

but i have been there... Trust me it's magnificent
[/size]

I haven't been there but what I saw in that video is fantastic. Nice place
Re: Unbelievable!see What Guy Was Caught Doing To Lady Inside Pool(pics) by marshalcarter: 5:44am On May 06, 2016
rottennaija:
Lwkm...u nailed it man
Re: Unbelievable!see What Guy Was Caught Doing To Lady Inside Pool(pics) by honsaint(m): 6:47am On May 06, 2016
cheesy
Re: Unbelievable!see What Guy Was Caught Doing To Lady Inside Pool(pics) by wins18(m): 7:39am On May 06, 2016
some forces bin looking at them like this

Re: Unbelievable!see What Guy Was Caught Doing To Lady Inside Pool(pics) by chiraqDemon(m): 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
ITbomb:
This is how people invoke mammy water spirit into their relationship
bruh u gotta stop believin in those....
Re: Unbelievable!see What Guy Was Caught Doing To Lady Inside Pool(pics) by MmmS(f): 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
Mynd44 i sight you
Re: Unbelievable!see What Guy Was Caught Doing To Lady Inside Pool(pics) by wumi2017(f): 11:34am On Oct 08, 2017
Hunmmm
Re: Unbelievable!see What Guy Was Caught Doing To Lady Inside Pool(pics) by wumi2017(f): 11:36am On Oct 08, 2017
wilybebsy:
mtcheeew see her face
hunmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here / “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar / He Hardly Cum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.