Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

What is the Official Price for the Tecno W4? - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / What is the Official Price for the Tecno W4? (2457 Views)

My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price / Price Of The Tecno Camon C9 REVEALED [HOT] / i kind of think the tecno boom j8 price is too cheap for 42000 naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What is the Official Price for the Tecno W4? by Nwokoji1: 5:41pm On May 05, 2016
Good Evening Nairalanders, I've been Reading a lot about the Recently Launched Tecno W4 and I'm very Impressed with the Features I've Seen so far. So I am thinking of getting one but I don't know the Official Price it goes for. Some say 24k, 22,700k, 27k and Now 31k.

Please how much is it and where exactly can i get it?

Thanks.
Re: What is the Official Price for the Tecno W4? by olayinkajnr(m): 5:50pm On May 05, 2016
Nwokoji1:
Good Evening Nairalanders, I've been Reading a lot about the Recently Launched Tecno W4 and I'm very Impressed with the Features I've Seen so far. So I am thinking of getting one but I don't know the Official Price it goes for. Some say 24k, 22,700k, 27k and Now 31k.

Please how much is it and where exactly can i get it?

Thanks.

Official price is 22k but most store sells for 22.7k to 24k (location dependent). Any store that sells for more than that, don't buy.
Re: What is the Official Price for the Tecno W4? by winnijaf(f): 5:55pm On May 05, 2016
I wouldn't know exactly how much it goes for but it shouldn't be more than 25 - 27k. My Opinion
Re: What is the Official Price for the Tecno W4? by Nwokoji1: 5:56pm On May 05, 2016
olayinkajnr:

Official price is 22k but most store sells for 22.7k to 24k (location dependent). Any store that sells for more than that, don't buy.

Okay Thanks. Can you please recommend a Particular Retail store for me in Ikeja Axis. Particularly Computer Village.
Re: What is the Official Price for the Tecno W4? by topradar4(f): 6:07pm On May 05, 2016
Nwokoji1:

Okay Thanks. Can you please recommend a Particular Retail store for me in Ikeja Axis. Particularly Computer Village.

I think 3C hub is the Official Tecno retail store. Then maybe Slot.
Re: What is the Official Price for the Tecno W4? by olayinkajnr(m): 6:21pm On May 05, 2016
Nwokoji1:

Oops, only Lagos dudes can do that for you. A lady here on nl said she bought it @computer village (don't know which store) for 28k. But when you go, stand your ground. Don't buy for more than 24k. I no dey lag but those guys na real scam dem be.
Re: What is the Official Price for the Tecno W4? by olayinkajnr(m): 6:23pm On May 05, 2016
topradar4:

I think 3C hub is the Official Tecno retail store. Then maybe Slot.

This my aunty has an idea on where you can get it from her post. Don't buy it for more than 24k. Just bought for a friend today for 22.5k here in Zaria, Kaduna State
Re: What is the Official Price for the Tecno W4? by topradar4(f): 6:29pm On May 05, 2016
olayinkajnr:

This my aunty has an idea on where you can get it from her post. Don't buy it for more than 24k. Just bought for a friend today for 22.5k here in Zaria, Kaduna State

Wow, It's already in Kaduna State? That's Good!
Re: What is the Official Price for the Tecno W4? by olayinkajnr(m): 7:10pm On May 05, 2016
topradar4:

Wow, It's already in Kaduna State? That's Good!

Yeah
Re: What is the Official Price for the Tecno W4? by TohKunBoh: 7:39am On May 07, 2016
I heard its less than 30k
Re: What is the Official Price for the Tecno W4? by stevepeters: 2:38pm On May 07, 2016
Sorry o OP....which one is W4?
The only W4 i know is the one that sang "wa gba control"
Re: What is the Official Price for the Tecno W4? by Cdave: 4:48pm On May 08, 2016
Heard somewhere that it is 23k
Re: What is the Official Price for the Tecno W4? by Piusman: 6:04pm On May 08, 2016
I'm really trying not to curse you right now!

stevepeters:
Re: What is the Official Price for the Tecno W4? by Nwokoji1: 7:22am On May 09, 2016
olayinkajnr:

Oops, only Lagos dudes can do that for you. A lady here on nl said she bought it @computer village (don't know which store) for 28k. But when you go, stand your ground. Don't buy for more than 24k. I no dey lag but those guys na real scam dem be.

Alright, Thanks for the Useful tips.
Re: What is the Official Price for the Tecno W4? by Nwokoji1: 7:25am On May 09, 2016
stevepeters:

Oh i remember, there is an Artist with the Name W4. W4 is actually a New Tecno phone recently launched. I've been seeing the Pictures everywhere so I'm considering buying one.
Re: What is the Official Price for the Tecno W4? by gabe15(m): 6:05am On May 11, 2016
olayinkajnr:

which store did u get urz at dat price
Re: What is the Official Price for the Tecno W4? by olayinkajnr(m): 6:14am On May 11, 2016
gabe15:
which store did u get urz at dat price

Tecno Spots, PZ, Zaria, Kaduna State
Re: What is the Official Price for the Tecno W4? by gabe15(m): 6:17am On May 11, 2016
olayinkajnr:

TecnoTecno Spots, PZ, Zaria, Kaduna State
okay thanks
Re: What is the Official Price for the Tecno W4? by sherif4owo(m): 10:43am On May 12, 2016
slot lagos: 22.5k
Re: What is the Official Price for the Tecno W4? by oluwadaemilola: 5:36pm On May 16, 2016
well i know of 3CHUB and also Computer village i think you should be able to get it there

(1) (Reply)

NEW STOCK!!! BB Passport,, BB Classic, Samsung S7 Edge, IPhone 6 !! Brand New / Yooboa Power Bank (10,400mah). Charge Your Phones, IPAD And Tablets On The Go!!! / New Android Enet Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.