Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 (58493 Views)

Wizkid, Tiwa Savage In Nike’s Advert With Neymar, Coutinho, Ronaldinho, Others / Linda Ikeji: "My First Car In 2007 And The Story Behind It" (Photo) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Gets Profiled By Wikipedia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by Frabidel(f): 12:43am On May 06, 2016
all na scope....
Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by wallex1983(m): 12:48am On May 06, 2016
My God, every Teebliz standing on my way to take glory for what you want to do in my life, may they never be rescued on their way to destruction.

Amen.

How many people dey inside this church? Can I see their likes?

2 Likes

Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by Lovechyld101(m): 12:54am On May 06, 2016
All lies Am yet to see this gurls picture on stage when she backed up .
Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by Nobody: 1:05am On May 06, 2016
fool. who are you deceiving. you lived in v.i, and now lekki with your and some horseband n you're still complaining. just pray you dont loose all because people are watching your moves.
Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by adukenny(m): 1:40am On May 06, 2016
One time Commissioner for youth and sport in Lagos state and Prince of Lagos Ademola Adeniji Adele is dead. He died early this morning.
Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by tammie24: 1:49am On May 06, 2016
Pavore9:

Let the manager replicate the success with another artiste as there are lots of Nigerian artistes who hunger to be managed and wouldn't mind given only 20% of the proceeds!
my thoughts exactly
If he thinks he's so good and has the capability
The truth is TeeBillz was just one lucky chap and he blew it!

1 Like

Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by tammie24: 1:52am On May 06, 2016
Lovechyld101:
All lies Am yet to see this gurls picture on stage when she backed up .
you blind abi
You no see the picture?
You go kill urself on top tiwa matter
Besides she doesn't owe you any explanation!
Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by amanikondo: 2:15am On May 06, 2016
Businessideas:

grin grin
This is good news.This kind of profile would help her especially in moments like she's presently at.If you ask most women who feel cheated in their marriage, that is usually the lowest ebb for them. In fact, they feel as if they have been blind and completely foolish all their lives.
This could help her remember where she's coming from and in my opinion she's yet to get to where she set for herself -winning a Grammy, most likely.
To Tiwa, I will say,remember that this difficult moment too,shall pass.You are strong and you never quit.You are too legit to quit.
Is it a woman with this kind of profile a Teebilz ready to lose? undecided Think again.Forget the voices telling you that it's too late.
which stupid lowest ebb. She married a married man that never divorced.
Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by Nobody: 5:25am On May 06, 2016
sukkot:
so she schooled in england but speaks english like someone who was born and raised in oshodi market. very incredible feat
she is been natural

most Nigerians have an accent.

she is better than portharcourt grown girls speaking with British accent

1 Like

Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by Nobody: 5:49am On May 06, 2016
ireneony:
your head correct so? For someone they claim she has been living in the UK since 11years.

Do you know children pick up accent very fast.

Therefore this her story nor clear

the next time you quote me and your first sentence is like that of bastard child that fell of her mother's back, am gonna grind you to pieces.

2 Likes

Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by ireneony(f): 5:56am On May 06, 2016
Joavid:

the next time you quote me and your first sentence is like that of bastard child that fell of her mother's back, am gonna grind you to pieces.

mrs grinder, abi na mrs ekatte grin this is nairaland. ..no grinding of tomatoes is allowed here.
You see yourself grin
Only market women sound this way grin

You are blocking my view. ..now swerve!
Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by playtheblues(f): 7:31am On May 06, 2016
I have checked his comment through and through and couldn't see any tribal statement in it. Enlighten me further please.

Codedrock:

Pls which kind mumu be this?? Please do you know Tiwa Savage?? And why do some people have to be so tribalistic??
Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by playtheblues(f): 7:33am On May 06, 2016
Tiwa had a Grammy nomination. What do you have to say about that?

TPAND:
Lies.... Character redemption strategy.

Why is it that after it was found that her allegations against her husband were false, her PR team is doing it all to redeem her image.
Despite all the glory purported in this story, why didn't the likes of Jay-z and top producers sign her up. Why was it that Broke Teeblizz was the one who came to her rescue.

Tiwa and her PR can fool her fan and Instagram followers not nairalanders. We got smarts here

1 Like

Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by playtheblues(f): 7:35am On May 06, 2016
So she's 36 now and not 34 like they were trying to tell us?

mccoy47:
27yrs at 2007 undecided
Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by playtheblues(f): 7:37am On May 06, 2016
Tiwa copies Beyonce in everything, init?

Joavid:

there are lots people like that who speak slowly, usually because they are nervous and wouldnt want to make a mistake or just naturally so.
that doesn't make them less intelligent.

Beyonce is worse. she speaks like she's in middle school.
Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by Themandator: 8:08am On May 06, 2016
tocineworld:
Saw this on my FB wall

Don't quote me. I won't dignify you with a response

A proof of his incompetence... Psalm is it not his duty to book flight for his artist? And all the while, he had the ticket and didn't know his was for economy... It is a sin to live off your wife. Tj =the junkie
Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by Elxandre(m): 8:57am On May 06, 2016
ireneony:
I think say na only me see am grin

My sister thst was in the uk for 6 months sounds so Britain
Your sister is fake!

Six months is too short to get an accent

1 Like

Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by TPAND(f): 8:57am On May 06, 2016
playtheblues:
Tiwa had a Grammy nomination. What do you have to say about that?

For which song. Provide me an evidence Grammy nominated Tiwa.

Best back-up singer category undecided

Provide an evidence and visible proof ASAP
Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by stevecantrell: 9:19am On May 06, 2016
Joavid:

there are lots people like that who speak slowly, usually because they are nervous and wouldnt want to make a mistake or just naturally so.
that doesn't make them less intelligent.

Beyonce is worse. she speaks like she's in middle school.

True , that beyonce is little better than an air head.
Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by playtheblues(f): 10:03am On May 06, 2016
For Kerekere love. You caan google it.

TPAND:

For which song. Provide me an evidence Grammy nominated Tiwa.

Best back-up singer category undecided

Provide an evidence and visible proof ASAP
Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by TPAND(f): 10:09am On May 06, 2016
playtheblues:
For Kerekere love. You caan google it.

HahahahhahHhhHahHh.... Am laughing in Ibibio. What year was that. The only Nigerian norminated Grammy artist is Femi Kuti. #Shikena
Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by 4nobody4every1: 10:12am On May 06, 2016
sukkot:
bros these your pictures ehn ? lolzz grin
grin grin grin
Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by playtheblues(f): 10:23am On May 06, 2016
Mbok daka kuso.

TPAND:

HahahahhahHhhHahHh.... Am laughing in Ibibio. What year was that. The only Nigerian norminated Grammy artist is Femi Kuti. #Shikena

Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by Osisie(m): 10:59am On May 06, 2016
stexsy:
I never knew she is a graduate
Nice one Tiwa
Dude, seriously
Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by libertys: 2:50pm On May 06, 2016
tiwa she is nice person,she is right for not to disporce hw private issue wit any body she is right for dat let he husband talk for his self
Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by fpeter(f): 5:00pm On May 06, 2016
sukkot:
so she schooled in england but speaks english like someone who was born and raised in oshodi market. very incredible feat

Folks like you are the reason she spoke like that during her interview.
So you won't call her out for forming fake accent or onyinbo English.
Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 11, 2016
ireneony:
your hypocrisy nor be here o grin

Lies!

She is so proud of her african heritage, yet she will be acting like beyonce of nigeria grin...to the extend of hiding jamil for long. What an irony undecided

This your asslicking nor be here

wat is dis one saying.....hiding jamil? so
that one make her to be oyinbo .u funny dye ...... she is acting like Beyonce of Nigeria maybe cus she is her influence in music .she is an entertainer for gudness sake
Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 11, 2016
ireneony:
your hypocrisy nor be here o grin

Lies!

She is so proud of her african heritage, yet she will be acting like beyonce of nigeria grin...to the extend of hiding jamil for long. What an irony undecided

This your asslicking nor be here

but can't u just not use foul language and can't u just reply like a reasonable person

#dis nairaland sef na for taja teran#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) / Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead / Davido Flaunts His New POLICE Plate (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.