Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,236 members, 7,867,629 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:00 PM

Why Are Nigerian Ladies Addicted To Telemondo And Zeeworld? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Ladies Addicted To Telemondo And Zeeworld? (752 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today / Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian Ladies Addicted To Telemondo And Zeeworld? by zuchyblink(m): 9:30pm On May 05, 2016
Ladies in the house,we would like to know why you are addicted to these channels. Is it because of the good looking men? the heart breaks ? the romance games? or the emotional games? Please tell us.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies Addicted To Telemondo And Zeeworld? by halfricanadian(f): 9:39pm On May 05, 2016
The romantic scene
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies Addicted To Telemondo And Zeeworld? by UrWorstNitemare: 9:53pm On May 05, 2016
angry MORE LIKE... IT APPEALS TO THEIR PIPE DREAM FANTASIES...

Ya'll kno...

***GIRLS ARE JUSSO FULL OF DRAMA***

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies Addicted To Telemondo And Zeeworld? by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 05, 2016
Waooooo..... Op all of the abovecheesygrin

I love Korean movies

smiley kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies Addicted To Telemondo And Zeeworld? by Skillfullulu(m): 10:08pm On May 05, 2016
Daytime joblessness. During d day it's either em sleeping or seeing soaps and films then work at night.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies Addicted To Telemondo And Zeeworld? by PureWays(m): 10:16pm On May 05, 2016
It's because it appeals to their unrealistic fantasies and also, most women are emotional and that's what these kind of movies prey on.

I believe ladies that watch too much of these movies have low IQ (No pun intended).

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies Addicted To Telemondo And Zeeworld? by PureWays(m): 10:20pm On May 05, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Waooooo..... Op all of the abovecheesygrin

I love Korean movies

smiley kiss

Ma'am, I think you are pretty.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies Addicted To Telemondo And Zeeworld? by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 05, 2016
PureWays:
Ma'am, I think you are pretty.

Thank u.. smiley
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies Addicted To Telemondo And Zeeworld? by PureWays(m): 10:41pm On May 05, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Thank u.. smiley
Can I know you ma'am?

(1) (Reply)

Silly. / 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady / Lol... Abeg Who Foolish Pass For This Matter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.