Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky (37056 Views)

Desmond Elliot And John Njamah Throwback Photo / Empress Njamah And Nkechi Okocha Hang Out (Photos) / Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky by onosprince(m): 9:19am On May 06, 2016
Re: Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky by THONZE(m): 9:20am On May 06, 2016
HYPO GO WIPE O grin grin

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky by DIFY20(f): 9:22am On May 06, 2016
she is, stop denying her, u yorubas are used to bleaching
CaroLyner:
she's not yoruba.slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky by obinna2nv(m): 9:23am On May 06, 2016
Which among them is actually Rukky?

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky by lielbreema: 9:25am On May 06, 2016
A lot of things can affect skin tone it's not all about bleaching.
I saw throw back pics of my day when he was in his 50s he looked darker but now in his late 70s he is much lighter.

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky by lielbreema: 9:25am On May 06, 2016
THONZE:
HYPO GO WIPE O grin grin

LOL. Nigerians ona get mouth o
Re: Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky by yordha(m): 9:26am On May 06, 2016
wherever rock her boat, if you like bleach your brain, who dem help
Re: Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky by HomeOfMe(f): 9:27am On May 06, 2016
Daminaj1:
Empress Njamah started an unexpected war when she posted this throwback photo of herself and colleague Rukky Sanda.

Rukayat (real names) who is now light skinned was unrecognizable in the photo as fans began to wonder if she is truly the one. The fact that it was Rukky in the photo was not questionable as her colleague tagged her in the photo.

It is not the first time that the actress will be accused of bleaching.

http://www.daminaj.com/2016/05/rukky-sanda-under-fire-after-empress.html

As far as I'm concerned,anyone that bleaches their skin,whether male or female has low self esteem!

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky by ladyverere(f): 9:30am On May 06, 2016
Na wa o. See serious bleaching aka 'skin treatment'.
Re: Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:30am On May 06, 2016
Nigerians don't even know the difference between Bleaching and Toning... smh.

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky by sinceraconcept(m): 9:36am On May 06, 2016
kingarizona1:

Is something wrong with your eyes!? The difference is clear na.... Anyway what's my business. Who them Epp!?
Pls,which one is Rukky among them? Is it the girl on pink or the one on Red and white dress? None of those girls resemble Rukky na
Re: Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky by Abdulkatcha(m): 9:37am On May 06, 2016
I didn't recognize her ooo can some one tell me which side she is ? chai too much bleaching
Re: Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky by oluwasegun007(m): 9:40am On May 06, 2016
with d kind sun wey dey shine dis dayz.....bleachers need to repent.
Re: Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky by Alfred234(m): 9:40am On May 06, 2016
Lmao!!! That one said she bleached into the future grin Biko is it your bleach?
Re: Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky by sinceraconcept(m): 9:41am On May 06, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Nigerians don't even know the difference between Bleaching and Toning... smh.
I'm disappointed this is coming out from a guy. So,Rukky toned to become that white?

4 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:45am On May 06, 2016
sinceraconcept:
I'm disappointed this is coming out from a guy. So,Rukky toned to become that white?

Is she really white?..... undecided...all I see is a toned skin, there's a huge difference between Bleaching and Toning.

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky by shiimah: 9:46am On May 06, 2016
All I know is that, Let no one come on media to ask for financial assistance because he/she has cancer of d skin.... They are gradually inviting it on themselves....

I love dem Black, Bold and Beautiful...... They really Rock!!!!

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky by fejicruz(m): 9:48am On May 06, 2016
This is the point ladies would say "I didn't bleach o. My natural color is only coming out"... Na only get natural color abi
God is watching
Re: Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky by vickydevoka(m): 9:55am On May 06, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Is she really white?..... undecided...all I see is a toned skin, there's a huge difference between Bleaching and Toning.
olodo sum1 dat did plastic surgery. If na lie use Google n search
Re: Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky by vickydevoka(m): 9:58am On May 06, 2016
lielbreema:
A lot of things can affect skin tone it's not all about bleaching.
I saw throw back pics of my day when he was in his 50s he looked darker but now in his late 70s he is much lighter.
ur papa case na camera quality olodo
Re: Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:59am On May 06, 2016
vickydevoka:

olodo sum1 dat did plastic surgery. If na lie use Google n search

For skin?....are you so daft? undecided
Re: Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky by wandeykul(f): 10:00am On May 06, 2016
CaroLyner:
she's not yoruba.slowpoke
She's a typical yoruba girl,her name is rukayat a.k.a rukky,from ikorodu lagos.
Re: Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky by kessling: 10:03am On May 06, 2016
And she'll tell you that she bleached to be dark because she didn't have money then to maintain her white skin. Blame it on Goodluck
Re: Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky by HaneefahRN(f): 10:10am On May 06, 2016
Bleachers Association of Nigeria, I carry yansh for you o.

Some people will start saying toning, someone toned to the extent she is barely recognizable in a throwback pic? Abeg make una fear God
Re: Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky by eitsei(m): 10:20am On May 06, 2016
HaneefahRN:
Bleachers Association of Nigeria, I carry yansh for you o.

Some people will start saying toning, someone toned to the extent she is barely recognizable in a throwback pic? Abeg make una fear God
lol... No be only yansh you go carry
Re: Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky by jesuspikinjp(m): 10:21am On May 06, 2016
praizeblog:
smh for dis ppl.... Y always bleaching

I wonder oh that shiit irritates me...I also give credit to guys that date those girls
Re: Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky by Pain(m): 10:27am On May 06, 2016
If this shocked you..What about this??

Re: Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky by elampiro(m): 10:33am On May 06, 2016
Daminaj1:
Empress Njamah started an unexpected war when she posted this throwback photo of herself and colleague Rukky Sanda.

Rukayat (real names) who is now light skinned was unrecognizable in the photo as fans began to wonder if she is truly the one. The fact that it was Rukky in the photo was not questionable as her colleague tagged her in the photo.

It is not the first time that the actress will be accused of bleaching.

http://www.daminaj.com/2016/05/rukky-sanda-under-fire-after-empress.html

Which of them is rukky? Left or middle?
Re: Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky by UIA04(f): 10:38am On May 06, 2016
CaroLyner:
well she's not the only bleacher in the industry
You follow join?
Re: Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky by GloriaNinja(f): 10:40am On May 06, 2016
She bleached no be small o.
Re: Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky by primedream(m): 10:43am On May 06, 2016
Choiii!! Aunty Rukky, Pls show us the middle of your nyash...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Andelsmith Shows Evidence Against Daddy Freeze, Implicates House On The Rock / #bbnaija: Dino Melaye Hosts Bambam And Teddy A In Abuja (photos) / D'banj's Ex Gf Jennifer Obayuwana Is Engaged! Check Out Her Bling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.