Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky (37055 Views)

Desmond Elliot And John Njamah Throwback Photo / Empress Njamah And Nkechi Okocha Hang Out (Photos) / Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky by Mimienudles(f): 10:45am On May 06, 2016
una no sabi say suffa dey make percin black ni? maybe she was naturally light skinned
Re: Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky by Nobody: 10:50am On May 06, 2016
I'm impressed that empress maintained that black beauty skin.. see rukayat complete opposite of her old self.. mtcheww

anyway ko kan mi: -\
Re: Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky by Daminaj1(f): 10:55am On May 06, 2016
elampiro:

Which of them is rukky? Left or middle?

Rukky is wearing the blue jeans
Re: Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky by Olushauneddy(m): 11:00am On May 06, 2016
Someone should please remind her of what killed Micheal jackson.
Re: Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky by Olushauneddy(m): 11:05am On May 06, 2016
coolnice:
shocked I see why some people doesn't throwback. shocked
...I see why some people don't throwback...!

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky by Nobody: 11:11am On May 06, 2016
Lmao!

Smh at some fans
Re: Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky by 3kay945(m): 11:13am On May 06, 2016
She can turn green if she so desire, it's not my business.
Re: Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky by Nobody: 11:38am On May 06, 2016
Peeps are criticizing...but lets face it, if she were as dark as she was do u think she could have been a celeb ( coughs), knowing fully well that she was and still is a marginally talented actress?

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky by Sunseeker: 12:00pm On May 06, 2016
GOOD Let them bleach

If they like, they can bath in Domestos !! pathetic & sad.
Re: Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky by tammie24: 12:00pm On May 06, 2016
DIFY20:
yoruba and bleaching are 5 and 6
ibo and Ashawo are like 6and 7 cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky by dapsonlou(m): 12:34pm On May 06, 2016
Daminaj1:
Empress Njamah started an unexpected war when she posted this throwback photo of herself and colleague Rukky Sanda.

Rukayat (real names) who is now light skinned was unrecognizable in the photo as fans began to wonder if she is truly the one. The fact that it was Rukky in the photo was not questionable as her colleague tagged her in the photo.

It is not the first time that the actress will be accused of bleaching.

http://www.daminaj.com/2016/05/rukky-sanda-under-fire-after-empress.html

Hey husband will be shocked when their baby come out Black like Ay
Re: Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky by Orikinla(m): 12:44pm On May 06, 2016
I am yet to see any babe who also bleached her Toto. grin
Babe dey yellow, but her Toto dey black.
Re: Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 06, 2016
jesuspikinjp:

I wonder oh that shiit irritates me...I also give credit to guys that date those girls
seriously dos guy sef no fit marry dem nah na chop N Go
Re: Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky by lielbreema: 1:20pm On May 06, 2016
vickydevoka:

ur papa case na camera quality olodo
You don't have to be insulting. 20 years ago picture quality was well developed. The pictures I'm referring to were taken in the UK when my dad was stationed there as a diplomat.
Re: Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky by Sunsets: 3:02pm On May 06, 2016
Brighter than her future? lol

[/quote]
Re: Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky by Sunsets: 3:03pm On May 06, 2016
why the insult
Re: Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky by Sunsets: 3:04pm On May 06, 2016
i
lielbreema:

You don't have to be insulting. 20 years ago picture quality was well developed. The pictures I'm referring to were taken in the UK when my dad was stationed there as a diplomat.
Re: Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky by eddysophia(m): 3:09pm On May 06, 2016
Kia this is not fair even not bleach
Re: Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky by nestaAK(m): 3:21pm On May 06, 2016
Hmmmm some people

It's as if BLEACHING is the highest crime one can commit

Money laundering=naah
Manslaughter =naah
Drug trafficking = naah

BLEACHING =OMG shocked
Re: Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky by Lindajohn(f): 3:21pm On May 06, 2016
make una no vex abeg, who dem be.

who dem epp
Re: Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky by placeofallure(f): 4:52pm On May 06, 2016
DIFY20:
yoruba and bleaching are 5 and 6

Wetin Yoruba do you na, must you go tribal every time? All of your sisters, even granma wey dey do olosho for empire reach ojuelegba wey don bleach sotey cheek bone and back neck don fry, burn like adie abolorun, you no see dem abi? No worry na, We know your type. Omo yanmirin ajokuta ma mu mi, to n fi ipa ji iya e lori eni. Abiiko, Akoogba, omo ale jati jati.

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky by rahman3853(m): 5:16pm On May 06, 2016
speak of female wako jako, aka micheal jackson
Re: Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky by ugotex85: 4:12pm On May 07, 2016
Both have bleeched their skins, though Empress applied wisdom but Rukky foolishly bleached away her first skin layer. One funny thing about bleaching is that old age is quite interesting.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Replies A Disabled Man Who Called Her 'Old Woman' (Photos) / #AFIJFW: D'banj Takes Over The Runway At Johannesburg Fashion Week / Andelsmith Shows Evidence Against Daddy Freeze, Implicates House On The Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.