Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,194 members, 7,839,064 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

The Truth About The Guy Who Attempted Suicide Attmept In Lekki Yesterday - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Truth About The Guy Who Attempted Suicide Attmept In Lekki Yesterday (515 Views)

Slay Queen Slaying In Lekki Floods After A Heavy Rainfall In Lagos State / See The Crocodile My Friend Caught Yesterday / Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About The Guy Who Attempted Suicide Attmept In Lekki Yesterday by godguy: 11:18am On May 06, 2016
I am surprised and amazed about the the quality of media we have in this country,
1. Vanguard said the man demanded for N5million which is not true
2. Nation reported that the man was a thief and ran to climb the pole while being chased, which is far from the truth.

Here is my take,
As a media house while ken Egbas was giving us update on this issue on twitter yesterday, what would it have caused these media houses to drive down to the location in Lekki and get an eye witness account rather than sitting down in their offices and dishing out lies to Nigerians, this speak a lot about our media houses. Honestly, i am disappointed in them.
Here is screen shot of the eye witness account.

Re: The Truth About The Guy Who Attempted Suicide Attmept In Lekki Yesterday by godguy: 11:25am On May 06, 2016
more

(1) (Reply)

See How British Prime Minister Labelled Nigeria As ‘Fantastically Corrupt’ / Radio Biafra Operators Threaten Emma Ike Agu With A Lawsuit For Jamming Radio Bi / UK To Train 1,000 Nigerian Military Personnel To Help Fight Against Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.