Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,835 members, 7,841,185 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Protect Your Home From Sexual Temptation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Protect Your Home From Sexual Temptation (679 Views)

How To Avoid Sexual Temptation / See The Haircut A 15-year Old Wore That Got Him Sent Home From School / Prewedding Photos Of Canadian Lady & Nigerian Man: "My Arms Will Be Your Home" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protect Your Home From Sexual Temptation by LegalIcon: 11:34am On May 06, 2016
As we sat at the breakfast table, my fiancee (now my wife) asked my spiritual father, "Daddy, what is meant to be my role in ministry?"

He looked at her and said, "Protect him from danger. A pastor wants to be all he can to all people"

He then told us, "No one must ever come in between you- not your parents, not a counsellee, not a church staff or member".

Can I talk to couples and those who look forward to marriage? You must protect one another. Be her covering in prayer. Be his covering in prayer. When you see danger, tell him. When you sense a red flag, tell her.

There is a lot of wisdom in telling your wife when you are tempted or pressured. Temptation thrives in secrecy. Unplug it from the root. Do not trim it by struggling with it. It will simply blossom.

Today, it was just a thought; tomorrow, it can be a touch. Before you know it, you have breached trust and then there comes the emotional torture.

Wife, it is wisdom to listen. Sexual sins have ruined homes and brought down ministries. Do not wait till the fire consumes what you love.

Confess to your wife. Confess to your husband. Build that home together. Kick the devil out. Repair the broken hedge.

Your home is blessed. Your joy is full. Shame and condemnation will be far from you.
Re: Protect Your Home From Sexual Temptation by halfricanadian(f): 11:39am On May 06, 2016
I am the type my husband shd b free to tell me he is attracted to anoda woman which i reject

Nt trust me i will study dat woman nd double d attraction towards mysef

Marriage is work

D devil's target is marriage families nd homes

So its lots of work nd prayers

A wife shd b prayerful cos immediately u marry like dis truth b told even if ur partner was or is d best devil dey open chapter on their head

We fyting against d devil nd no one just him alone
Re: Protect Your Home From Sexual Temptation by Nobody: 11:45am On May 06, 2016
LegalIcon:
As we sat at the breakfast table, my fiancee (now my wife) asked my spiritual father, "Daddy, what is meant to be my role in ministry?"

He looked at her and said, "Protect him from danger. A pastor wants to be all he can to all people"

He then told us, "No one must ever come in between you- not your parents, not a counsellee, not a church staff or member".

Can I talk to couples and those who look forward to marriage? You must protect one another. Be her covering in prayer. Be his covering in prayer. When you see danger, tell him. When you sense a red flag, tell her.

There is a lot of wisdom in telling your wife when you are tempted or pressured. Temptation thrives in secrecy. Unplug it from the root. Do not trim it by struggling with it. It will simply blossom.

Today, it was just a thought; tomorrow, it can be a touch. Before you know it, you have breached trust and then there comes the emotional torture.

Wife, it is wisdom to listen. Sexual sins have ruined homes and brought down ministries. Do not wait till the fire consumes what you love.

Confess to your wife. Confess to your husband. Build that home together. Kick the devil out. Repair the broken hedge.

Your home is blessed. Your joy is full. Shame and condemnation will be far from you.
Great piece! Really nice

There's a lot of wisdom in the emboldened.
Re: Protect Your Home From Sexual Temptation by falconey(m): 11:46am On May 06, 2016
halfricanadian:
I am the type my husband shd b free to tell me he is attracted to anoda woman which i reject

Marriage is work

A wife shd b prayerful cos immediately u marry like dis truth b told even if ur partner was or is d best devil dey open chapter on their head

Yes Women should be more prayerful the devil easily manipulates them.
Re: Protect Your Home From Sexual Temptation by halfricanadian(f): 11:48am On May 06, 2016
falconey:

Bt d devil manipulates men more
Re: Protect Your Home From Sexual Temptation by marshalcarter: 11:52am On May 06, 2016
falconey:

Most women are devil demselves

1 Like

Re: Protect Your Home From Sexual Temptation by falconey(m): 11:56am On May 06, 2016
halfricanadian:

Bt d devil manipulates men more

From inception the serpent (devil ) gave EVE the Apple , she eat and gave it to ADAM.
Re: Protect Your Home From Sexual Temptation by halfricanadian(f): 11:59am On May 06, 2016
falconey:

From inception the serpent (devil ) gave EVE the Apple , she eat and gave it to ADAM.

grin why did adam leave eve alone to wander around

Dont u tink d devil made adam leave eve alone to take his plots

U see both man nd woman are needed to fight d devil

If adam was bside her he cud av stopped her

the question where was adam as at dat time
Re: Protect Your Home From Sexual Temptation by nrexzy: 12:01pm On May 06, 2016
When we get to that bridge we would cross it or sink..
Re: Protect Your Home From Sexual Temptation by falconey(m): 12:08pm On May 06, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin why did adam leave eve alone to wander around

Dont u tink d devil made adam leave eve alone to take his plots

U see both man nd woman are needed to fight d devil

If adam was bside her he cud av stopped her

the question where was adam as at dat time

If adam was all over her ,you ladies would say he was being over possessive. He gave her freedom and freewill which every human has right to .

Was he suppose to be with her at all time?
Re: Protect Your Home From Sexual Temptation by teekay213(m): 12:17pm On May 06, 2016
halfricanadian:

Marriage is work

if big butt that got ur husband attracted to her,how are u going to double this when u don't have any,are u going to use silicon or what?

(1) (Reply)

Guess What This Guy Is Looking For / Which Of These 3 Things Shud I Do This Cool Sunday Evening. / Does Having A Girlfriend Ruins A Guy's Future?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.