Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,982 members, 7,828,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

I Look cute Without Makeup....yes Or Yes? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Look cute Without Makeup....yes Or Yes? (12853 Views)

Rate My Pic Without Makeup! / Tonto Dikeh Without Makeup. Didnt Know She Was Ugly Like This. DAMN! PICS / My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Look cute Without Makeup....yes Or Yes? by Bbsharon(f): 8:04am On May 07, 2016
olarhtunji:

lol

bbsharon my beautiful tomato paste.

Re: I Look cute Without Makeup....yes Or Yes? by matrixx9(m): 8:21am On May 07, 2016
You finally got noticed... Next please... Smh
Re: I Look cute Without Makeup....yes Or Yes? by Debbywills(f): 8:32am On May 07, 2016
Marlvin:
Am not saying you're not pretty buh, keep on using make ups
grin grin grin
Re: I Look cute Without Makeup....yes Or Yes? by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:45am On May 07, 2016
Bbsharon:
Check my signature grin grin grin

I thoughts to add this...am in my early twenties but I do have a small face for those saying underage and all. sad grin
you Are Good For Sex Now
Re: I Look cute Without Makeup....yes Or Yes? by Nobody: 9:10am On May 07, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Yes you look pretty without make up. Natural girls deserve the best men not these broke dumbskulls we have here on nairaland.
I hope u are not broke too?
Re: I Look cute Without Makeup....yes Or Yes? by rattlesnake(m): 9:15am On May 07, 2016
Bbsharon:

embarassed embarassed embarassed
fine girl
Re: I Look cute Without Makeup....yes Or Yes? by Bbsharon(f): 9:15am On May 07, 2016
Abdul4trust1:
you Are Good For Sex Now

Is that how you think

Cool. #Eachmantohisthoughts
Re: I Look cute Without Makeup....yes Or Yes? by Bbsharon(f): 9:15am On May 07, 2016
rattlesnake:
fine girl

Thanks grin
Re: I Look cute Without Makeup....yes Or Yes? by Bbsharon(f): 9:17am On May 07, 2016
matrixx9:
You finally got noticed... Next please... Smh

Exactly...

You get the jist bro,that's the point grin
Re: I Look cute Without Makeup....yes Or Yes? by Nobody: 9:19am On May 07, 2016
Bbsharon:

I thought to add this...am in my early twenties but I do have a small face for those saying underage and all. sad grin
can we fork?
Re: I Look cute Without Makeup....yes Or Yes? by Bbsharon(f): 9:23am On May 07, 2016
dancok:
can we fork?

And knife

#Youaremorethanthis
Re: I Look cute Without Makeup....yes Or Yes? by jeff1607(m): 9:32am On May 07, 2016
I won't say anything

#unibenArrow
Re: I Look cute Without Makeup....yes Or Yes? by Kunlexic(m): 9:40am On May 07, 2016
#I_reserved_my_comment
Re: I Look cute Without Makeup....yes Or Yes? by anthoniosp(m): 9:45am On May 07, 2016
Bbsharon:

I thought to add this...am in my early twenties but I do have a small face for those saying underage and all. sad grin
u ar in ur early twenties?..hmmm..btw..u look like my ex girl friend...

She died last week
Re: I Look cute Without Makeup....yes Or Yes? by HaneefahRN(f): 10:01am On May 07, 2016
TSOM:

Hogwash. Everyone has seen my pictures. They know I am good-looking. I also post pictures of my siblings and I but that's not the issue. The issue is she's frigging ugly.

Why are you folks constantly going on about this "Black Is Beautiful " pity parade? That's likely the next retort you'd give. Not all dark-skinned women are beautiful.

Kelly Rowland and Whoopi Goldberg are dark-skinned but the former is way pretty while the later is ugly. Same skin colour, different levels of
physical attractiveness.

Who's ugly is ugly. Period.

[/b]

Congrats on being good-looking, I'm sure you made yourself that way.

The OP isn't ugly, you don't have to be mean to people just cos you were chanced to have been created in a way considered good-looking. If you had bad set of teeth or a deformity, I'm sure you wouldn't look down your nose on people you don't consider attractive. Remember all the handsomeness shacking you could be gone in a minute.
Re: I Look cute Without Makeup....yes Or Yes? by dollyjoy(f): 10:02am On May 07, 2016
cheesy grin
Re: I Look cute Without Makeup....yes Or Yes? by Nobody: 10:04am On May 07, 2016
TSOM:

Hogwash. Everyone has seen my pictures. They know I am good-looking. I also post pictures of my siblings and I but that's not the issue. The issue is she's frigging ugly.

Why are you folks constantly going on about this "Black Is Beautiful " pity parade? That's likely the next retort you'd give. Not all dark-skinned women are beautiful.

Kelly Rowland and Whoopi Goldberg are dark-skinned but the former is way pretty while the later is ugly. Same skin colour, different levels of
physical attractiveness.

Who's ugly is ugly. Period.

[/b]
°No,I'm next ta tell you beauty is subjective to the looker

"Everybody"has seen you but me
..How do you know I won't think you ugly with my looking eye

°•°An here in the US the term Black is a racial identity
Means African
It's not limited to dark skins only
So yes sir,Black is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: I Look cute Without Makeup....yes Or Yes? by Faru1(m): 10:11am On May 07, 2016
Bbsharon:

Thanks a lot...when you have the chance please do check it out.
ok you are welcome. And will it be meaningful to me as an Engineer?
Re: I Look cute Without Makeup....yes Or Yes? by lanredavidju(m): 10:45am On May 07, 2016
You try I will give u a 60 out of 100
Re: I Look cute Without Makeup....yes Or Yes? by Stanleywaxy(m): 10:45am On May 07, 2016
KnightX:

That's the thing. The girl is ugly. She can only get attention from either dudes with poor social skills or ugly guys.

If a dude is truly good-looking and commands the attention of girls off the cyberspace, girls like Laveda should never get his attention.

Heck! My siblings would troll me if they ever see me with such an unattractive girl.

Pls Stop Stop Stop ... My tummy is hurting already grin grin grin ... You're funny Man

Re: I Look cute Without Makeup....yes Or Yes? by Rapsowdee01(m): 10:47am On May 07, 2016
Bbsharon:

I love the fact you think am younger... grin grin grin

Eheh... I'm sure you can't be more than 20 sha
Re: I Look cute Without Makeup....yes Or Yes? by Stanleywaxy(m): 10:47am On May 07, 2016
Bbsharon:

And knife

#Youaremorethanthis
cheesy cheesy ...And knife ... This is hilarious cheesy cheesy
Re: I Look cute Without Makeup....yes Or Yes? by Stanleywaxy(m): 10:51am On May 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°No,I'm next ta tell you beauty is subjective to the looker

"Everybody"has seen you but me
..How do you know I won't think you ugly with my looking eye

°•°An here in the US the term Black is a racial identity
Means African
It's not limited to dark skins only
So yes sir,Black is beautiful.
So , what are you doing over there ? Schooling ?
Re: I Look cute Without Makeup....yes Or Yes? by Bbsharon(f): 11:03am On May 07, 2016
anthoniosp:
u ar in ur early twenties?..hmmm..btw..u look like my ex girl friend...

She died last week

Yes I am.

I look like no other. ..only one copy was made grin
Re: I Look cute Without Makeup....yes Or Yes? by Nobody: 11:03am On May 07, 2016
Stanleywaxy:

So , what are you doing over there ? Schooling ?
°•No,US is home.
I'm African American born an raised
Re: I Look cute Without Makeup....yes Or Yes? by Bbsharon(f): 11:05am On May 07, 2016
Faru1:

ok you are welcome.
And will it be meaningful to me as an Engineer?

Making money online does not have to do with
profession. It's just you and the Internet making money from your comfort zone.
Re: I Look cute Without Makeup....yes Or Yes? by Bbsharon(f): 11:06am On May 07, 2016
Rapsowdee01:

Eheh... I'm sure you can't be more than 20 sha

Well am more than that... grin
Re: I Look cute Without Makeup....yes Or Yes? by Bbsharon(f): 11:06am On May 07, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
cheesy cheesy ...And knife ... This is hilarious cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: I Look cute Without Makeup....yes Or Yes? by Faru1(m): 11:09am On May 07, 2016
Bbsharon:

Making money online does not have to do with
profession. It's just you and the Internet making money from your comfort zone.
OK alright.
....just that am little bit weak in relating with people sha.
Re: I Look cute Without Makeup....yes Or Yes? by Rapsowdee01(m): 11:17am On May 07, 2016
Bbsharon:

Well am more than that... grin

Oya you are cute wink wink wink
Re: I Look cute Without Makeup....yes Or Yes? by Bbsharon(f): 11:20am On May 07, 2016
Faru1:

OK alright.
....just that am little bit weak in relating with people sha.

You need to work on that...

Engineers too need to relate well with people to get contracts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If Bet9ja Does Not Use Jazz Can Someone Explain This Thing PHOTOS / The Miseries Of Being Single And BROKE As A Guy / Please What Is The Difference Between CUM And WET In Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.