Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

“I Had Categorized All Men As The Same Useless Idiots”- Actress Monalisa Chinda - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Had Categorized All Men As The Same Useless Idiots”- Actress Monalisa Chinda (2026 Views)

Checkout Actress Monalisa Chinda's New Look In These Magnificent Photos / Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] / Monalisa Chinda In University Of Port-Harcourt (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Had Categorized All Men As The Same Useless Idiots”- Actress Monalisa Chinda by Mcrun: 1:24pm On May 06, 2016
Monalisa Chinda who’s the cover star for the latest edition of Genevieve Magazine said she had categorized all men as the same useless idiots.

Monalisa who tied the knot with her childhood love, Victor Tonye, this year, told the publication that,

“Truthfully I had categorised all men as the same useless idiots (pardon my French),”

“I am happy that I feel differently now. Marriage is always a better option for any woman who is single in this country. Forget 30, once you attain 35 and counting, men in this country call you a dead engine.” she added.

http://nexthop.com.ng/categorized-men-useless-idiots-actress-monalisa-chinda/

Re: “I Had Categorized All Men As The Same Useless Idiots”- Actress Monalisa Chinda by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 06, 2016
What a myopic way of thoughts undecided
No lady is a dead engine, except she makes herself look like one.
Ask Clarence mama cheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I Had Categorized All Men As The Same Useless Idiots”- Actress Monalisa Chinda by Saucekide25(m): 1:33pm On May 06, 2016
K....Just came here to drop my contact via my Signature tongue
Re: “I Had Categorized All Men As The Same Useless Idiots”- Actress Monalisa Chinda by finalboss1(m): 1:35pm On May 06, 2016
hmmm ...this woman is foolish.. my sweetest halfricanadian..where are you

1 Like

Re: “I Had Categorized All Men As The Same Useless Idiots”- Actress Monalisa Chinda by finalboss1(m): 1:35pm On May 06, 2016
hmmm ...this woman is foolish.. my sweetest halfricanadian..where are you

1 Like

Re: “I Had Categorized All Men As The Same Useless Idiots”- Actress Monalisa Chinda by Pamelayoung: 1:41pm On May 06, 2016
Thank God u feel differently now
Re: “I Had Categorized All Men As The Same Useless Idiots”- Actress Monalisa Chinda by raayah(f): 1:41pm On May 06, 2016
Going to nairaland actually made me categorise most men as useless idiots.

Thank God for great Nigerian men in real life who are useful and smart.

3 Likes

Re: “I Had Categorized All Men As The Same Useless Idiots”- Actress Monalisa Chinda by SleekAboki: 1:48pm On May 06, 2016
With right food and exercise regime laced with unconditional love from the husband, such a woman will forever be young both in container and contents.

1 Like

Re: “I Had Categorized All Men As The Same Useless Idiots”- Actress Monalisa Chinda by whytfaz(m): 1:56pm On May 06, 2016
Idiot you are only allowed to say this when you've dated all the men in the world which def will make u a slut

1 Like

Re: “I Had Categorized All Men As The Same Useless Idiots”- Actress Monalisa Chinda by Zzyzxt(m): 2:02pm On May 06, 2016
All the best with your opinion. grin
Re: “I Had Categorized All Men As The Same Useless Idiots”- Actress Monalisa Chinda by Zzyzxt(m): 2:05pm On May 06, 2016
raayah:

You need serious attention cheesy
Re: “I Had Categorized All Men As The Same Useless Idiots”- Actress Monalisa Chinda by HolyHero: 2:11pm On May 06, 2016
[size=15pt]
including your father abi??
[/size]
Re: “I Had Categorized All Men As The Same Useless Idiots”- Actress Monalisa Chinda by Lindajohn(f): 3:16pm On May 06, 2016
#iStillLoveHer
Re: “I Had Categorized All Men As The Same Useless Idiots”- Actress Monalisa Chinda by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 06, 2016
Lol......N ur new husband?
Re: “I Had Categorized All Men As The Same Useless Idiots”- Actress Monalisa Chinda by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 06, 2016
Mcrun:
Monalisa Chinda who’s the cover star for the latest edition of Genevieve Magazine said she had categorized all men as the same useless idiots.

Monalisa who tied the knot with her childhood love, Victor Tonye, this year, told the publication that,

“Truthfully I had categorised all men as the same useless idiots (pardon my French),”

“I am happy that I feel differently now. Marriage is always a better option for any woman who is single in this country. Forget 30, once you attain 35 and counting, men in this country call you a dead engine.” she added.

http://nexthop.com.ng/categorized-men-useless-idiots-actress-monalisa-chinda/

Monalisa is not a clever woman. Forget about media hype.
Re: “I Had Categorized All Men As The Same Useless Idiots”- Actress Monalisa Chinda by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 06, 2016
I don't think lalasticlala is among this people
Re: “I Had Categorized All Men As The Same Useless Idiots”- Actress Monalisa Chinda by Duru009(m): 7:45pm On May 06, 2016
And u still married them.

u must be silt for saying that as married woman.

Just hope ur marriage will last long again.

"ur confession its ur possession"
Re: “I Had Categorized All Men As The Same Useless Idiots”- Actress Monalisa Chinda by Randerl: 7:58pm On May 06, 2016
That one na your own cup of Zobo

Re: “I Had Categorized All Men As The Same Useless Idiots”- Actress Monalisa Chinda by Tallesty1(m): 8:38pm On May 06, 2016
raayah:

You again
Re: “I Had Categorized All Men As The Same Useless Idiots”- Actress Monalisa Chinda by Presbulg(m): 9:28pm On May 06, 2016
Ekene go vex if he read this o

(1) (Reply)

Jide Kosoko In Trouble. See What The Family Of His Late Wife Said. / Bloody H0t! Check Out New N*de Photos Of Maheeda – Don’t Open If You’re Fasting / Nollywood Actress’ Son Fails DNA Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.