Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,030 members, 7,866,893 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:36 AM

Iin Need Of Serious Help Right Now. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Iin Need Of Serious Help Right Now. (680 Views)

Serious Help Needed!!! Terminating Pregnancy / Guyz,come In,need Serious Help Now Now Pls / Serious Help Needed (pix) Added (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iin Need Of Serious Help Right Now. by jide219(m): 1:48pm On May 06, 2016
Was expecting my Girlfriend today so i took vigra because i knw when she come something will go down but the idiot just called that she will not be coming today and the vigra has started taking his toil on me,would ve love to vist the brothel but m currently broke and there is no one to call,and ve
Started having bad thought,pls the pro in the house should tell me what to do,and secobdly dont tell me to masturbate cos i despise it.
Re: Iin Need Of Serious Help Right Now. by sinaj(f): 1:50pm On May 06, 2016
Ur gf is an idiot?

I wish she could read diz undecided

Fool!

Konji go kill u tode tongue
Re: Iin Need Of Serious Help Right Now. by jide219(m): 1:54pm On May 06, 2016
sinaj:
Ur gf is an idiot

Only an idiot dissAppoint someone in moment of need,and did i ask for yur opinion

Fool!

Re: Iin Need Of Serious Help Right Now. by dollyjoy(f): 1:55pm On May 06, 2016
sinaj:
Ur gf is an idiot

Fool!

cheesycheesycheesycheesy you are wickedcheesy. Lol,op ya let pray.
Re: Iin Need Of Serious Help Right Now. by omega25red(m): 2:00pm On May 06, 2016
jide219:
Was expecting my Girlfriend today so i took vigra because i knw when she come something will go down but the idiot just called that she will not be coming today and the vigra has started taking his toil on me,would ve love to vist the brothel but m currently broke and there is no one to call,and ve
Started having bad thought,pls the pro in the house should tell me what to do,and secobdly dont tell me to masturbate cos i despise it.
kill yourself or pray you dont get the erection that goes on for over 4 hours
Re: Iin Need Of Serious Help Right Now. by donbenedict(m): 2:03pm On May 06, 2016
Op one fine goat awaits u outside... go and fvck it...

1 Like

Re: Iin Need Of Serious Help Right Now. by libertyfather(m): 2:08pm On May 06, 2016
If you can't masturbate ur as dead as rat, you better start to safe ur assh.... murderer so if ur girl friend come u wan finish her
Re: Iin Need Of Serious Help Right Now. by jide219(m): 2:38pm On May 06, 2016
Thanks for your comment but i just releived myself and dont ask me how.
Re: Iin Need Of Serious Help Right Now. by Melahou(m): 3:04pm On May 06, 2016
sinaj:
Ur gf is an idiot

Fool!

And how is the gf an idiot

mind you....you may have had a bf that was into it or even have one
presently in the act...

better still you may even be the gf he`s referring to
Re: Iin Need Of Serious Help Right Now. by sinaj(f): 3:12pm On May 06, 2016
donbenedict:
Op one fine goat awaits u outside... go and fvck it...
grin
Re: Iin Need Of Serious Help Right Now. by Melahou(m): 3:16pm On May 06, 2016
sinaj:

I think you should read the op's post again, read mine again nd either modify ur post or Fvck off my mention with ur flaccid Diiick undecided

Or better still it's ur sister the op is referring to coz u jux jumped to my mention like an E.diot undecided

And now am really convinced you are sick...like you luv to run your smelly mouth any how...d.og
Re: Iin Need Of Serious Help Right Now. by joshuamoses101(m): 3:16pm On May 06, 2016
sinaj:

I think you should read the op's post again, read mine again nd either modify ur post or Fvck off my mention with ur flaccid Diiick undecided

Or better still it's ur sister the op is referring to coz u jux jumped to my mention like an E.diot undecided
lolz flaccid dicck?4 real?u don see am b4? grin

(1) (Reply)

7 Steps To Improve Your Sexual Life:1-discover The Potential Of The Clitoris / Tips For A Successful Long Distance Relationship / Exam Relief (18+) - LELOVICKS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.