Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,379 members, 7,850,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:36 PM

Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics (53349 Views)

10 Steps To Recall A Senator In Nigeria. / Budget 2016 Slashed From 500bn To 75bn / Buhari, Osinbajo & Udoma Scrutinising The Budget 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by Lovelynature(m): 3:38pm On May 06, 2016
Nawa oo. When has signing of budget become a big deal? What would've been done since has taking months already, and almost half of the year. Just the way it took him six good months to appoint his ministers, and he finally appointed rubbish in the persons of same old thieves.

Must everything about apc and Buhari be loaded with blames, lies, incompetence, fake promises and propaganda? Can't they just be sincere for once?

Which way Naija? What has the giant of Africa done to deserve her present state?
Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by Segadem(m): 3:38pm On May 06, 2016
Ok
Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by BABANGBALI: 3:39pm On May 06, 2016
Baba no talk dat again abeg,come stay for my house for one month make I stay with aunty aisha and Zahra for state house for one month make you see how he dey do me for body

1 Like

Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by haywire07(m): 3:39pm On May 06, 2016
It feels great to be a Nigerian and be part of the struggle .

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by NigerianScholar: 3:40pm On May 06, 2016
kYjelly2:
Ordinary budget signing causing jubilation

Do you see the point now why some guy opened a thread asking why blacks act like animals

Ordinary budget for crying out loud.

Sorry to say, but it seems most Nigerians are just illiterate.

I hope they removed the BMW cars and the 120 million naira website.

Dumb nigggahs errwhere undecided

stop spewing trash. The signing of this budget is a step to something positive.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by Spells(m): 3:41pm On May 06, 2016
grin finally uncle budget don show..n the oga at the top will share da money amongst e'm selfs
Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by Stancity(m): 3:41pm On May 06, 2016
Watching from a distance but hope the Budget will not enter into some people's pox and by the time Buhari era is gone, someone will start investigating how the money was shared.... its not my prayer... All i ask is for full implementation...
Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by anigbajumo(m): 3:42pm On May 06, 2016

Implementation is what will put smile on average Nigerian, signing the budget into Law does not worth jubilation.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by dikeigbo2(m): 3:50pm On May 06, 2016
kYjelly2:

Left no stone unturned u say

Someone that can't even find the stones undecided

Wasn't it buhari that told a foreign reporter that she knew more about the budget than he did Yet here you are talking about "no stone unturned".

Y'all are funny man!

Tell them let them hear grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by nuelzy: 3:52pm On May 06, 2016
nigeria

forget it!!
Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by cuteboy2: 3:57pm On May 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Buhari should take it easy with his lies

You really believe those tweets are from Buhari?
Bros wise up. Those things are Femi Adesina's thoughts, not Buhari. They did not even bother to route those comments through Buhari's official twitter handle.

Very sloppy job
Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by Luckysbab: 4:00pm On May 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Stop being mischievous. You know what that means, don't you. One doesn't necessarily have to be on the other side to be AWARE of what's going on there.

Of course, constructive criticism is welcome, not this half-hearted attempt.
Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by erico2k2(m): 4:05pm On May 06, 2016
tuale4u:
The first budget in 16years with clear vision, goal and deliberation. Very purposeful and ambitious budget. Buhari has proven to be a true leader of vision and goal with the way he handled the budget. He left no stone unturn despite all d pressure and impatient among d people, he kept his cool. What a dogged focus leader!!!

What a meticulous leader? God bless PMB. God bless Nigeria.
What's in the Budget? Have you seen it yet? Plz let is know make we know how it take affect us.
Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by Missonas(f): 4:08pm On May 06, 2016
Anybody can sign budget as long as u in power and u get biro and hand. Whats most important here is its implementation. Nigerians lets not count our chicks before they are hatched.
Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by cuteboy2: 4:12pm On May 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

You really believe those tweets are from Buhari?
Bros wise up. Those things are Femi Adesina's thoughts, not Buhari. They did not even bother to route those comments through Buhari's official twitter handle.

Very sloppy job
Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by Missonas(f): 4:13pm On May 06, 2016
erico2k2:

What's in the Budget? Have you seen it yet? Plz let is know make we know how it take affect us.
He get hope grin Thats how we be in Nigeria ready to take all in only to cry the loudest later
Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by rossyc(f): 4:21pm On May 06, 2016
Oh he has finally signed the almighty budget. Ok bye..
Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by emityga(m): 4:23pm On May 06, 2016
tuale4u:
The first budget in 16years with clear vision, goal and deliberation. Very purposeful and ambitious budget. Buhari has proven to be a true leader of vision and goal with the way he handled the budget. He left no stone unturn despite all d pressure and impatient among d people, he kept his cool. What a dogged focus leader!!!

may i keep quiet to avoid opening another account lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by emityga(m): 4:25pm On May 06, 2016
haywire07:
It feels great to be a Nigerian and be part of the struggle .
i regret being a Nigerian, african in a whole

1 Like

Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by omogin(f): 4:26pm On May 06, 2016
Buhari no fit reason that thing una say him talk. Na adesina be pm now cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by Splendidee(m): 4:31pm On May 06, 2016
tuale4u:

it doesn't end in writing
Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by Nusaf: 4:35pm On May 06, 2016
tuale4u:

God bless u bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:36pm On May 06, 2016
kYjelly2:

Like when this same man, Adesina said:

[size=16pt]"THOSE COMPLAING ABOUT NO ELECTRICITY SHOULD GO AND FIGHT PIPELINE VANDALS"[/size]

Just imagine that shhh undecided

Now, they come and tell us that they feel our pain.Ask him why he is not with ak47 now in the Delta jungle. Maybe cause they run his gen 24/7, mtcheew
APC won't kill us with lies
Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by Wenebadu(f): 4:37pm On May 06, 2016
We have heard
Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by Nusaf: 4:42pm On May 06, 2016
kYjelly2:

Left no stone unturned u say

Someone that can't even find the stones undecided

Wasn't it buhari that told a foreign reporter that she knew more about the budget than he did Yet here you are talking about "no stone unturned".

Y'all are funny man!
Wailing is in the blood, keep it up. I am a Nigerian and what I wish for Nigeria is nothing but the very best and as such I pray for my president for God's guidance.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by abdulkabirO(m): 4:50pm On May 06, 2016
tuale4u:

They are being Meticulous . That is not learning on d job. That is being focus to a set goal and objective.
Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by oduastates: 4:53pm On May 06, 2016
30% capital expenditure is enough change from the shambolic and hopelessly corrupt Jonathan administration already.

Example.

Jonathan awarded Road contracts of 2 trillion naira but only paid 300 billion.
The ole onigbese did not pay for 1.7 trillion naira of the ghost Road contracts he awarded

Change budget when compared to ole onigbese budget

1 Like

Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by Willybos(m): 5:03pm On May 06, 2016
kYjelly2:

Do you see the point now why some guy opened a thread asking why blacks act like animals

Mr. Clever, gud of u. Senseless frog:p
Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by preselect(m): 5:06pm On May 06, 2016
[size=18pt]I hope this government has learnt a lesson today. Next year's budget should be submitted early, and after submission to NASS they should follow it up during the deliberations to ensure that agreements are reached on every issue until the budget gets passed. not after the budget is passed they now send it back in a cat and mouse game like the fools they all are .[/size]

#Kakistomoboplutocracy

Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by Lilprince04(m): 5:14pm On May 06, 2016
Hopes on God
Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by Alezy(m): 5:30pm On May 06, 2016
kYjelly2:

i wonder....as if it's the first time of signing a budget in Nigeria
Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by missuniverse(f): 5:37pm On May 06, 2016
kYjelly2:

SORRY TO SAY, BUT IT SEEMS MOST NIGERIANS ARE JUST ILLITERATE.

@ the capitalized sentence

sorry to say, but if you know the meaning of 'MOST', you won't make such an unreasonable comment...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! / Ondo Professor & Collation Officer Couldn't Read Presidential Results. Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.