Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,290 members, 7,850,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:10 PM

Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics (53347 Views)

10 Steps To Recall A Senator In Nigeria. / Budget 2016 Slashed From 500bn To 75bn / Buhari, Osinbajo & Udoma Scrutinising The Budget 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by ogmask: 5:47pm On May 06, 2016
kYjelly2:

Left no stone unturned u say

Someone that can't even find the stones undecided

Wasn't it buhari that told a foreign reporter that she knew more about the budget than he did Yet here you are talking about "no stone unturned".

Y'all are funny man!

The president only cracked a joke with the lady.
Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by lastpage: 6:26pm On May 06, 2016
Amberon:
God bless us all. PMB has our best interests at heart.

Everyone is still learning, in life!

BTW: Is it femi Adeshina that we elected as President ... or M. Buhari?

I want to see Buhari addressing us DIRECTLY..... not through a PAID MOUTH PIECE!

I hate them "paid mouth piece" who wil say anything for their pay.

Did l hear you shout Reuben Abatti or Segun Adeniyi? Bunch of men without conscience. undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by patrickmuf(m): 6:34pm On May 06, 2016
Bassee:
You feel our pains when you maintain 11 jets and your food budget is the highest in history. Rubbish as usual from the President.
You're just being mischievous here...Food budget highest in history? Are you a senator of the federal republic? How did you get your facts lies?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by haywire07(m): 7:08pm On May 06, 2016
emityga:
i regret being a Nigerian, african in a whole

Lwkmd ooooooo make Una help me grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin.
I WAS like u grin
Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by Bassee(m): 7:16pm On May 06, 2016
patrickmuf:
You're just being mischievous here...Food budget highest in history? Are you a senator of the federal republic? How did you get your facts lies?

Oga your Buhari will spend more than Jonathan on Presidential villa, there are no lies in that statement.

http://www.saharareporters.com/2015/12/29/buhari-spend-more-presidential-villa-2016-jonathan-did-2015

And I see how you cleverly evaded responding to why Buhari still budgets to maintain a fleet of 11 presidential jets as against his campaign
promises lies.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by Amitex(m): 7:23pm On May 06, 2016
Hypocrisy!! How did you share our pains?

When a retiree cannot receive his pension, yet your 16 year old daughter fly 1st Class on BA?
How do you share our pains when your cousin is illegally employed in CBN while first class graduates are roaming the streets?
When did you share our pains? How many times did your son sleep at the filling station just to get fuel for his "I better pass my neighbor"?
When did you share our pains? Is it by traveling every other week on a residential jet that has gulp billions?
How did you share our pains when you increase electricity tariff by 45%, yet you can only generate ZERO Mega watt?
How did you share the pains of a Chibok parent, and Agatu widow or the orphan created by your Fulani brothers in Enugu?

Mr President, please stop trying to deceive us. We are not dunces in this country, we know the truth!! Get back to WORK on your 181 promises!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by totorimi: 8:26pm On May 06, 2016
It is either we are all afraid of this Buhari man or we love him so much or we are tired of our country all together, it either of all this options that will allow for the stories of this govt. Preaching one thing and doing another yet their own families are abroad enjoying education and the rest of the people have hard luck as quoted by the czar himself.
Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by html14java(f): 11:44pm On May 06, 2016
tuale4u:
The first budget in 16years with clear vision, goal and deliberation. Very purposeful and ambitious budget. Buhari has proven to be a true leader of vision and goal with the way he handled the budget. He left no stone unturn despite all d pressure and impatient among d people, he kept his cool. What a dogged focus leader!!!

What a meticulous leader? God bless PMB. God bless Nigeria.

I hope noone will come soon and tell me there were errors in the signed budget.

Just watching from my balcony
Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by badttrader(m): 12:40am On May 07, 2016
kYjelly2:

Left no stone unturned u say

Someone that can't even find the stones undecided

Wasn't it buhari that told a foreign reporter that she knew more about the budget than he did Yet here you are talking about "no stone unturned".

Y'all are funny man!
What is your level of education That statement was an expression. Taking it literally either means you are mischievous or you need english lessons.
Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by judondasylva(m): 7:47am On May 07, 2016
so signing budget is now an achievement even after 4months?
Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by focus7: 7:53am On May 07, 2016
I concur, it is indeed a budget of change different from the budget of Nigeria chop one, NASS members chop two and I chop five ran by Jonathief for five years
Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by bashydemy(m): 8:08am On May 07, 2016
kYjelly2:
Ordinary budget signing causing jubilation

Do you see the point now why some guy opened a thread asking why blacks act like animals

Ordinary budget for crying out loud.

Sorry to say, but it seems most Nigerians are just illiterate.

I hope they removed the BMW cars and the 120 million naira website.

Dumb nigggahs errwhere undecided

Sorry bro it's not what you think, Nigerians will be happy cos this will be the first budget with transparency in the history of democracy since 1999 if not since 1979. In the past, Nigerians does not know anything about how budget was pass and sign into law cos Ghana must mihht hand change hands but in this PMB Govt bro reverse is the case.. We are so happy and things will be getting for the Nation soon.
Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by bashydemy(m): 8:12am On May 07, 2016
tuale4u:
The first budget in 16years with clear vision, goal and deliberation. Very purposeful and ambitious budget. Buhari has proven to be a true leader of vision and goal with the way he handled the budget. He left no stone unturn despite all d pressure and impatient among d people, he kept his cool. What a dogged focus leader!!!

What a meticulous leader? God bless PMB. God bless Nigeria.
Bro i swear i am so happy for the first time in 16yrs with our budget, I feel bad for not been able to be around to vote for PMB during the 2015 election but am so happy so have canvass my family and friends to vote for him and they did.. I promise to be around in 2019 to vote for him no matter how tight my schedule his. I won't mind discomforting myself for that to happen.

PMB..... I promise to canvas for more than 200 votes for you in 2019 incase you decide to contest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by daniel56(m): 8:44am On May 07, 2016
Story for the god's
stephenduru:
President Muhammadu Buhari has signed the 2016 budget into law.Signing the budget today,he said .....
Na 2day
'Living in the State House does not alienate me from your daily struggles. I hear your cries, I share your pain''.

In a series of tweet by Sen. Rafiu Ibrahim representing Kwara South, the Senator described the budget as a ‘Budget of Change.’ In April, the national assembly transmitted details of the budget to the president after it had passed the bill on March 23. But the president returned the document to the national assembly on the grounds that there were “grey areas” in it that needed to be sorted out. More tweets below;

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/living-in-state-house-does-not-alienate.html
Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by Bluffly: 9:22pm On May 09, 2016
kYjelly2:
Ordinary budget signing causing jubilation

Do you see the point now why some guy opened a thread asking why blacks act like animals

Ordinary budget for crying out loud.

Sorry to say, but it seems most Nigerians are just illiterate.

I hope they removed the BMW cars and the 120 million naira website.

Dumb nigggahs errwhere undecided

Exactly the same way you behave. Yes, it is an ordinary budget but if you are enlightened enough and not same as the picture you painted in your post you will know that several occurrence of an action might have a different tide surrounding it at a given point in time. Though the budget was signed this year just about the same time it was in previous years but because of change in power and some certain event a lot of emphases was giving to the signing of the budget. For your information, it is only in an insane country the government starts spending in a fiscal year so if the Economy as been like nothing is happening because of the budget then it worths a mild jubilation that at least things would start happening. Nigerians are impatient to see what Buhari has to offer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! / Ondo Professor & Collation Officer Couldn't Read Presidential Results. Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.