Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,750 members, 7,813,465 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Why Are Pregnant Women Unattractive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Pregnant Women Unattractive? (5571 Views)

Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. / Physically Unattractive People Should Not Procreate / What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Pregnant Women Unattractive? by demzylahot(m): 2:11pm On May 06, 2016
I hardly see pregnant women who are still appealing and attractive.... From my stats I can say that only 3% of pregnant women I have seen still look attractive with their baby bumps,the other 97% look sick vis-a-vis their thin arms,tiny legs,flat butt and unkempt hair..I once jokingly told my mom "if my wife doesn't still appeal to me during pregnancy, I'll have a mistress till when she gives birth and gets her body back in shape".
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Unattractive? by donbenedict(m): 2:16pm On May 06, 2016
Why not carry d pregnancy and look at urself in d mirror if u will look attractive..

16 Likes

Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Unattractive? by demzylahot(m): 2:19pm On May 06, 2016
donbenedict:
Why not carry d pregnancy and look at urself in d mirror if u will look attractive..
Oga,that doesn't sound like the answer the question demands
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Unattractive? by donbenedict(m): 2:20pm On May 06, 2016
demzylahot:

Oga,that doesn't sound like the answer the question demands
do u think ur question requires a sane answer?

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Unattractive? by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 06, 2016
I guess it's not easy to keep up with the beauty maintenance in such condition.....but that shouldn't stop them frm looking real good, except the lazy ones in africa.

For the whites, i guess the reverse is the case cuz they look quite good with pregnancies.. A daily routine exercise and good food makes them looks appealing still..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Unattractive? by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 06, 2016
Lmao@ brewing agreement.
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Unattractive? by Oluwapresley(m): 2:28pm On May 06, 2016
no talk that thing again oo.. only broke pregnant women in onipan, orile iganmu, agege are not fine oo...
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Unattractive? by Elchappo: 2:32pm On May 06, 2016
Most who looks less attractive when pregnant re the Lazy ass Wives, the wrapper tying Mofos nd the unkempt hair biatch..
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Unattractive? by NevetsIbot(m): 2:49pm On May 06, 2016
their appetite will just be dancing when they're pregnant. Mood swings and all.... Dem fit smile with you now and be bitting your head again
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Unattractive? by JustHere2Observ(f): 2:53pm On May 06, 2016
Jacksonville:
I guess it's not easy to keep up with the beauty maintenance in such condition.....but that shouldn't stop them frm looking real good, except the lazy ones in africa.

For the whites, i guess the reverse is the case cuz they look quite good with pregnancies.. A daily routine exercise and good food makes them looks appealing still..

Why do you think the whites are better? I have seen and interacted with pregnant white women and believe me nothing makes them stand out. Pregnancy is hard, you don't even understand your body and you feel like a stranger in your own skin.
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Unattractive? by sinaj(f): 3:01pm On May 06, 2016
U gonna keep a mistress when ur wife is pregnant instead of helping her out?

It's ur type that make women die during labor due to Hbp. undecided
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Unattractive? by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 06, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

Why do you think the whites are better? I have seen and interacted with pregnant white women and believe me nothing makes them stand out. Pregnancy is hard, you don't even understand your body and you feel like a stranger in your own skin.

Some women are just being lazy on this one..but some cases are quite different. I've seen a few pregnant ladies ,still looking agile , elegant and appealing. You could hardly tell if they're pregnant or really stressed...I still agree with you.
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Unattractive? by possibilita(m): 3:32pm On May 06, 2016
demzylahot:
I hardly see pregnant women who are still appealing and attractive.... From my stats I can say that only 3% of pregnant women I have seen still look attractive with their baby bumps,the other 97% look sick vis-a-vis their thin arms,tiny legs,flat butt and unkempt hair..I once jokingly told my mom "if my wife doesn't still appeal to me during pregnancy, I'll have a mistress till when she gives birth and gets her body back in shape".
guy if u think pregnant women aren't attractive then u have no eyes.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Unattractive? by RuggedArab: 3:56pm On May 06, 2016
sinaj:

LMAO @ HBP. grin
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Unattractive? by benzoljoe: 4:03pm On May 06, 2016
Not all but some woman are lazy.
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Unattractive? by benzoljoe: 4:04pm On May 06, 2016
Not all but some women are Lazy...
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Unattractive? by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 06, 2016
U think it's easy carrying anoda human being inside ur body for a whole 9momths? U carry heavy handbag seff after few minutes ur mouth go don long... Talk more of undecided
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Unattractive? by demzylahot(m): 5:56pm On May 06, 2016
donbenedict:
do u think ur question requires a sane answer?
The comments below you are sane enough..you can take cues from them
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Unattractive? by demzylahot(m): 6:03pm On May 06, 2016
Jacksonville:

Thanks...Nigerian ladies should imbibe the spirit of exercises
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Unattractive? by demzylahot(m): 6:04pm On May 06, 2016
Oluwapresley:
no talk that thing again oo.. only broke pregnant women in onipan, orile iganmu, agege are not fine oo...
Lolz....them plenty o
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Unattractive? by demzylahot(m): 6:06pm On May 06, 2016
Elchappo:
Most who looks less attractive when pregnant re the Lazy ass Wives, the wrapper tying Mofos nd the unkempt hair biatch..

Lolz..I hate women tying wrapper eh,
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Unattractive? by demzylahot(m): 6:09pm On May 06, 2016
NevetsIbot:
their appetite will just be dancing when they're pregnant. Mood swings and all.... Dem fit smile with you now and be bitting your head again
seriously, I almost boxed one,she was just angry over nothing
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Unattractive? by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 06, 2016
Elchappo:

°*You just set up here an called a woman a B fer havin' unkept hair
...as if she had ta be done up all the time angry
....°You an op try carrying around extra pounds an having enlarged swollen feet sickness an back pain an see if you look "sexy" angry angry

°•Who are you!!!
..... or men as a whole
that pregnant women or any woman for that matter
yhat we must go an make ready for you undecided
....°•Please bye! angry
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Unattractive? by demzylahot(m): 6:14pm On May 06, 2016
sinaj:

grin
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Unattractive? by demzylahot(m): 6:17pm On May 06, 2016
possibilita:
guy if u think pregnant women aren't attractive then u have no eyes.
I said most Nigerian women,I didn't say no pregnant woman is attractive...Read with understanding
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Unattractive? by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 06, 2016
Because they're dicks and one cannot tell them off unless one wants to get the abuse/beating/insults of ya life
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Unattractive? by Elchappo: 6:32pm On May 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°*You just set up here an called a woman a B fer havin' unkept hair
...as if she had ta be done up all the time angry
....°You an op try carrying around extra pounds an having enlarged swollen feet sickness an back pain an see if you look "sexy" angry angry

°•Who are you!!!
..... or men as a whole
that pregnant women or any woman for that matter
yhat we must go an make ready for you undecided
....°•Please bye! angry

1 single sense u no make, re u by-product
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Unattractive? by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 06, 2016
Elchappo:

1 single sense u no make, re u by-product
angry ....Good afternoon to you sir!!
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Unattractive? by Elchappo: 6:42pm On May 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
angry ....Good afternoon to you sir!!

What is good about the afternoon

"Hapu dustin powder ka dustin powder hapu gi"
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Unattractive? by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 06, 2016
Elchappo:

What is good about the afternoon

"Hapu dustin powder ka dustin powder hapu gi"
...you just like bein' difficult angry
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Unattractive? by Elchappo: 6:50pm On May 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
...you just like bein' difficult angry

Am I quantum physics
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women Unattractive? by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 06, 2016
Elchappo:

Am I quantum physics
grin ....°•°Goodbye!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FÜCK THIS: Today Is A Bad Day. What Should I Do With This? [PICTURE] / British Athlete, Jade Slavin Sad Because She Can't Find Boyfriend Due To Height / Beautiful Nigerian Lady Flogs Her Chest To Sell Her Paintings. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.