Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Dates FG Budgets Were Signed Into Law (2008-2016) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dates FG Budgets Were Signed Into Law (2008-2016) (41412 Views)

Agreements Whose Instruments Of Ratification Were Signed By Buhari / FG Budgets N1Billion For Ibaka Deep Seaport / The 8 Bills Signed Into Law By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dates FG Budgets Were Signed Into Law (2008-2016) by slowice(m): 4:20pm On May 06, 2016
For the records the only reason Nigerians re interested in this year's budget is because of the hardship experienced by most people.... Is really not about apc or pdp

1 Like

Re: Dates FG Budgets Were Signed Into Law (2008-2016) by monex(m): 4:21pm On May 06, 2016
Tokety7:

The change here in this instance is there was nothing like money for budget. Remember Fabian Osuji and Wabara budget debacle when killer party was in charge? Since this democratic dispensation, executives have been purchasing budgets estimates from NASS. It was attempted but it failed in this dispensation. No one purchased anything. There lies ur change.
then why are you angry about "Jona-daft" having the worst (albeit he also had the best) record and yet giving excuses for PMB

take a consistent position.

1 Like

Re: Dates FG Budgets Were Signed Into Law (2008-2016) by mira4u: 4:21pm On May 06, 2016
Oh i see. It's a routine.
Re: Dates FG Budgets Were Signed Into Law (2008-2016) by Jnrbaino4real(m): 4:22pm On May 06, 2016
@tokety7, you open your mouth and call Jonathan useless? Am speechless, a man who signed the budget April and February and the rest May is useless?your hatred for Jonathan has blindfolded you , how will you feel if your dad is called useless?your guess is good a mine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dates FG Budgets Were Signed Into Law (2008-2016) by Vongsama(m): 4:23pm On May 06, 2016
Bluffly:

When you have someone that wants change a lot of absorbed abnormality will start showingup. The budget has always been tampered with and the present day government is saying no

Appropriation for d presidency is what ma major concern is. Who tampers with that? The NASS? Presidency about 3times last years budget? Bros charity should begin at home.
I appreciate his stands on d other allocations bt I dnt understand dat of his office.
Re: Dates FG Budgets Were Signed Into Law (2008-2016) by Tokety7: 4:24pm On May 06, 2016
monex:

then why are you angry about "Jona-daft" having the worst (albeit he also had the best) record and yet giving excuses for PMB

take a consistent position.

Ur post lack sense. Jonah-daft had the worst record and that's a fact. I never gave any excuse instead I highlighted the challenge PMD succumbed with his budget even at that he still sign earlier than Jonah-daft. So what's ur point?

3 Likes

Re: Dates FG Budgets Were Signed Into Law (2008-2016) by omenka(m): 4:24pm On May 06, 2016
Tokety7:
I knew it. Jonah-daft had the worst record. Very useless thing.
Baba na wa oo. Who. Provoke you like this?? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dates FG Budgets Were Signed Into Law (2008-2016) by goodlifehyd1: 4:24pm On May 06, 2016
If not for those useless senators who padded the budget with unlisted constituency projects it would had been done and dusted since
Vongsama:
Well, with this I guess Buhari wasn't entirely late in signing.

But then, its supposed to be a CHANGE not d status quo.

2 Likes

Re: Dates FG Budgets Were Signed Into Law (2008-2016) by faghoshe(m): 4:25pm On May 06, 2016
That is to say he Mr President wanted the budget to be signed earlier if not fir the ole ole senators when dey change figures so as to thief thief we

1 Like

Re: Dates FG Budgets Were Signed Into Law (2008-2016) by nokingasgod: 4:25pm On May 06, 2016
Tokety7:

The change here in this instance is there was nothing like money for budget. Remember Fabian Osuji and Wabara budget debacle when killer party was in charge? Since this democratic dispensation, executives have been purchasing budgets estimates from NASS. It was attempted but it failed in this dispensation. No one purchased anything. There lies ur change.

Very apt. In addition, this president will not sign any document without scrutiny thereby putting paid to padi paid, chop I chop arrangement which has been our bane over the years.

2 Likes

Re: Dates FG Budgets Were Signed Into Law (2008-2016) by Tokety7: 4:27pm On May 06, 2016
omenka:
Baba na wa oo. Who. Provoke you like this?? cheesy

Bros, see the date that fool signed his own padded budget nahhhh. He really destroyed this country.

3 Likes

Re: Dates FG Budgets Were Signed Into Law (2008-2016) by monex(m): 4:28pm On May 06, 2016
Tokety7:

Ur post lack sense. Jonah-daft had the worst record and that's a fact. I never gave any excuse instead I highlighted the challenge PMD succumbed with his budget even at that he still sign earlier than Jonah-daft. So what's ur point?

--> that someone else could also highlight the challenge "Jonah-daft" succumbed with his budget.
--> and that "Jonah-daft" also had the best record (Feb) in addition to the worst record.

two things your post did not put into consideration.
Re: Dates FG Budgets Were Signed Into Law (2008-2016) by Nusaf: 4:30pm On May 06, 2016
Jnrbaino4real:
@tokety7, you open your mouth and call Jonathan useless? Am speechless, a man who signed the budget April and February and the rest May is useless?your hatred for Jonathan has blindfolded you , how will you feel if your dad is called useless?your guess is good a mine
So GEJ signed the rest budget in May (ending), and u are expecting a miraculous Change to January in the first budget of this administration. We voted for change not miracles bro.

3 Likes

Re: Dates FG Budgets Were Signed Into Law (2008-2016) by waice6571: 4:31pm On May 06, 2016
Abeyjide:
when this goverment of change start bringing in the positive change,wailers will either join us to celebrate or be silenced for ever with heart attack .God help PMB to rule this nation well.

Just like the recent situation of the Zombies
Re: Dates FG Budgets Were Signed Into Law (2008-2016) by Vongsama(m): 4:31pm On May 06, 2016
rottennaija:

Yes, it was intended to be. But you know na, some people had other ideas. The budget was submitted last year December remember?

Sure I remember.
Do u knw submitting it in December is one of d reasons d budget was a document of public disgrace? Well lemme explain. Our President did nt appoint ministers till september n by december dey had d budget ready. The time was too small for dem to actually prepare dat budget n dat was apparent in d disgraceful manner d document was smuggled out of d nass n edited only to b returned n some faults were still there.

Kudos to pmb for nt givin in to d nonsense nass did bt partly it was their constitutional right to reappropriate 'where necessary'. Ma actual question for u however, is, who is responsible for d padding in the budget of the presidency (state house)? Notably, feeding was almost tripled from 2015 budget.

Ma point is, no politician in d world is a saint n definitely not in Nigeria bt of course some are better n are more close to being humans than others are. Actually others belongs to d zoo n am sure u know some of d ones that should b in d zoo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dates FG Budgets Were Signed Into Law (2008-2016) by missuniverse(f): 4:36pm On May 06, 2016
Hmmm...
almost the same timeframe...

that means the absence of the budget is not really the cause of our predicament at the moment...

what exactly ve have been our problem
Re: Dates FG Budgets Were Signed Into Law (2008-2016) by VictorRomanov: 4:37pm On May 06, 2016
Tokety7:

He also has the best record. Feb 23. It all depends on which we choose to see.
Re: Dates FG Budgets Were Signed Into Law (2008-2016) by Thatitan234(m): 4:38pm On May 06, 2016
koboko69:
The beef is real. Seun, i dey hail o. Eku igbadun.

mods lalasticlala and mynd44, obeying oga's instructions grin

Sebi una nor see this thread since Wednesday with a more detailed analysis dated back to 2000.

https://www.nairaland.com/3085052/see-how-long-it-took
With about 60 posts
See How Long It Took Pdp's Govt. To Sign The Budget Into Law From Year 2000-2015

Una welldone cheesy

Make una ban me for defamation of mods grin

Lol sorry. I almost posted it on Wed as well but I had a rethink about the timing as I believe the information being passed will be much more significant on the day buhari signs his.
Re: Dates FG Budgets Were Signed Into Law (2008-2016) by Deadlytruth(m): 4:39pm On May 06, 2016
Sunnycliff:
We have seen the dates, why then is APC trying to accept failures for budget implementation when they delayed the whole process

Are they praying for failures??

Well, Saraki and his PDP senator loyalists caused the delay.
Re: Dates FG Budgets Were Signed Into Law (2008-2016) by Vongsama(m): 4:40pm On May 06, 2016
goodlifehyd1:
If not for those useless senators who padded the budget with unlisted constituency projects it would had been done and dusted since

Bros u try but pls, who is responsible for d padding in d budget for d presidency?

Pls one more question... Did u say 'senators' n that's all? I thought the nass comprises of both senate n reps.

1 Like

Re: Dates FG Budgets Were Signed Into Law (2008-2016) by Tokt: 4:40pm On May 06, 2016
monex:

--> that someone else could also highlight the challenge "Jonah-daft" succumbed with his budget.

Highlight it now for all to see. Was it not padded?

--> and that "Jonah-daft" also had the best record (Feb) in addition to the worst record.

He had the worst. That was his legacy. His last years surpassed whatever earlier good.

two things your post did not put into consideration.

Actually it was however ur unexplainable love for that fool disallowed u to think broadly.

Re: Dates FG Budgets Were Signed Into Law (2008-2016) by Tokt: 4:42pm On May 06, 2016
Vongsama:

Bros u try but pls, who is responsible for d padding in d budget for d presidency?

They Av all been sacked. Check the news.

1 Like

Re: Dates FG Budgets Were Signed Into Law (2008-2016) by Tokt: 4:43pm On May 06, 2016
VictorRomanov:

He also has the best record. Feb 23. It all depends on which we choose to see.

His last year is his legacy. He remains the worst.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dates FG Budgets Were Signed Into Law (2008-2016) by Vongsama(m): 4:44pm On May 06, 2016
Tokt:

They Av all been sacked. Check the news.

Pls educate me d more. After their sacking, did d amount appropriated for d presidency change?

#SackToSaveFaces
Re: Dates FG Budgets Were Signed Into Law (2008-2016) by monex(m): 4:44pm On May 06, 2016
rottennaija:

Yes, it was intended to be. But you know na, some people had other ideas. The budget was submitted last year December remember?

just so you know. december is also the latest time any president post-1999 has submitted budget

also 2014 budget that was signed by GEJ in May 23, 2014 was actually presented to NASS in 19th Nov 2013.evangelist arguments do not hold:
Re: Dates FG Budgets Were Signed Into Law (2008-2016) by McXponent(m): 4:45pm On May 06, 2016
kennydee05:
So why are the wailers wailing?
wailers are born to wail.. You shldn't xpect anytin less
Re: Dates FG Budgets Were Signed Into Law (2008-2016) by abdo123: 4:53pm On May 06, 2016
yemajiteru:
So why haters cum they shout....
I wonder ooo
Re: Dates FG Budgets Were Signed Into Law (2008-2016) by ladycomfort(f): 4:58pm On May 06, 2016
Tokety7:
. Are you sure. shocked. Can you give me just a reason why you think the previous administration is better than the present one ? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

1 Biafran Pound = 682.66 Naira. / Buhari Appoints Adesina, Shehu As Spokesmen / Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.