Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,811 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Would You Give Up Your Beautiful Girlfriend For USD1 Million? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Give Up Your Beautiful Girlfriend For USD1 Million? (690 Views)

Meet My Beautiful Girlfriend, Dammy - Phoros / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit / Meet My New Beautiful Girlfriend - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Give Up Your Beautiful Girlfriend For USD1 Million? by Orikinla(m): 4:00pm On May 06, 2016
If you were a broke and broken poor guy, would you give up your beautiful girlfriend to a rich guy for USD1 million?

My buddy almost did that, but his girlfriend refused the deal.
My buddy was a very poor guy who had no job. But he fell madly in love with one of our hood queens, Uche and begged me to convince her of his love and I did after weeks of persistent love pitch.
Then a very handsome tall guy who suddenly became the richest guy in our neighbourhood after some big hits from Yahoo-Yahoo saw Uche with us and wanted her immediately.
He later asked my buddy to give her up to him for millions of naira when USD1 was about N5 decades ago. My buddy wanted to accept the offer. Uche found out and blasted him. He apologized and rejected the offer. But he later got her pregnant and migrated to the US without her and started a new life in America.

Re: Would You Give Up Your Beautiful Girlfriend For USD1 Million? by Segunbills(m): 4:03pm On May 06, 2016
Mr John, just said with 1 million $ he is guaranteed of 10 models, from around the world. i guess its a yes for him.
Re: Would You Give Up Your Beautiful Girlfriend For USD1 Million? by donbenedict(m): 4:05pm On May 06, 2016
If I say I will not dump her for d 1million dollars, she will say i'm d biggest fool

But if I dump her for d money, she will say I see her as a cheap thing

1 Like

Re: Would You Give Up Your Beautiful Girlfriend For USD1 Million? by Thylord(m): 4:05pm On May 06, 2016
Must you creat a topic.edioot.
Re: Would You Give Up Your Beautiful Girlfriend For USD1 Million? by Ahmed0336(m): 4:08pm On May 06, 2016
No comment . lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Give Up Your Beautiful Girlfriend For USD1 Million? by Vongsama(m): 4:09pm On May 06, 2016
Son, lemme talk to u like d elder that I am.

First; love is actually overrated. Believe me u can always fall in love again n with a diff person n another after that one.

Second: u don't need to be broke to know that's a good offer. Even if I have a million $, I will still add another to it. Good deal without actual cash investment from me.

Third: sequel to d first point above n considering Nigeria (d economy, girls, love n money), u r gonna lose d girl to dat guy anyway, so y not share in d spoils of war?

Fourth: U, d girl, ur friends, ha friends, ur family, ha family n all ur affiliates r gonna hate u if u dnt accept d deal. That's too much hate to have on ur conscience.

Fifth: Ladies in Nigeria often say "na love I go chop?" Ma son, its time u ask d same question.

Sixth: ma son, I don't have to give u ten reasons, a word they say is enough for the wise. With $1M, u can buy all sort of useful things including love in its plural form.
Re: Would You Give Up Your Beautiful Girlfriend For USD1 Million? by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 06, 2016
Super Story.
Re: Would You Give Up Your Beautiful Girlfriend For USD1 Million? by UrWorstNitemare: 5:11pm On May 06, 2016
angry Quit clowning niqqa...
I'm sure u nid moni than u'll eva nid an EVE*** Tell dat ur ADAM... man!
Re: Would You Give Up Your Beautiful Girlfriend For USD1 Million? by Burgerlomo: 5:26pm On May 06, 2016
Orikinla:
If you were a broke and broken poor guy, would you give up your beautiful girlfriend to a rich guy for USD1 million?

My buddy almost did that, but his girlfriend refused the deal.
My buddy was a very poor guy who had no job. But he fell madly in love with one of our hood queens, Uche and begged me to convince her of his love and I did after weeks of persistent love pitch.
Then a very handsome tall guy who suddenly became the richest guy in our neighbourhood after some big hits from Yahoo-Yahoo saw Uche with us and wanted her immediately.
He later asked my buddy to give her up to him for millions of naira when USD1 was about N5 decades ago. My buddy wanted to accept the offer. Uche found out and blasted him. He apologized and rejected the offer. But he later got her pregnant and migrated to the US without her and started a new life in America.

Sharp sharp because if I didn't do it, she may probably dump me for a lesser amount. I go even curse anybody wey say make I no do am grin

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Women. / Question Of The Day!!! Get In Here (picture) / Woman Thinking About Her Boyfriend Why Having Good Time With Her Husband On Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.