Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 (67721 Views)

My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro / Will You Consider Using Tecno T484 With 4000mah Battery Which Last For 80days? / My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by Krystale: 7:48am On Sep 26, 2016
MosquitoLaps:
Mizmycoli, are you sure it is the same W4 I'm using you mentioned above? Because it appears I'm beginning to regret buying it.
The major problem I've encountered so far since I bought it early August is its speed.

The phone takes too long to load, and to use the minimize icon is a huge task because the time between tapping the afore-opened app and it's response takes like an eternity.

Mind you, before you say it is because of too many applications on the phone, you're wrong. I noticed this deficiency a day or two after I bought it and I don't have much apps on the phone either.

To put it simply, the phone dey hang. E jus dey hang anyhow, I mean for most of the day.

And I also noticed that the battery can't last for 24 hours, and it gets worse when you charge it with any power source except NEPA. which means, using a power bank is useless, as it runs down like Usain Bolt.

Please, I could use some help here.
Cc Robinhez and other Tecno tech gurus in here.
how much you buy it
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by MizMyColi(f): 10:22am On Sep 26, 2016
shollyboy:
Hello house,
I've just gotten a techno w3.
The daily data usage was initially set at 5.3mb per day.
Now, I want to change it.
How do I effect a change to 1g daily

I wish I still had mine.
But you can locate this in the settings.

Or you can give to a tech savvy somebody to help you with. All the best Bro.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by MizMyColi(f): 10:29am On Sep 26, 2016
Eiissshhhh

I hate having to be in positions like this.

If I say that I did not experience such while using the phone, infact I was flexing it when I mistakenly dropped it to sell pure water for someone and the guy just took it and zoomed off on his Okada.

I am really sorry about the inconvenience experienced. I think it has a lot to do with the processor used. This is more reason I'm so excited that Phantom 6 series did not come with those usual MTK666 processors.

Please if you can follow Robinhez advice it will be good. At least so the phone doesn't go to waste completely.

I also have an issue with a brand new S3 mini we got for her and it's not funny.
I'm sorry Bro.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by MosquitoLaps(m): 12:44pm On Sep 26, 2016
Krystale:
how much you buy it
#25,300
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by Megilicious(f): 3:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
abeg I greet una, pls ow good is dis fone am tinking of getting it, or am I wasting my time
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by Maro4u(m): 9:54pm On May 08, 2017
am using the w4 for a while now to be sincere the hios rom lags alot most especially the recent menu and the notification bar buy since i root and installed cyanogenmod 13 its running smoothly and perfect handles more apps and more stable that when am on the default hios by tecno... so good luck to u guys who wants this phone.

Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by jaymz007(m): 3:19am On May 09, 2017
@Maro4u, I really need your help in rooting my tecno w4, I need to input my imei
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by shedo4sure: 10:42am On May 09, 2017
Maro4u:
am using the w4 for a while now to be sincere the hios rom lags alot most especially the recent menu and the notification bar buy since i root and installed cyanogenmod 13 its running smoothly and perfect handles more apps and more stable that when am on the default hios by tecno... so good luck to u guys who wants this phone.
pls did u flash it on the 1610v10 build (which is d latest)? If yes, pls share me d link..
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by Maro4u(m): 9:05pm On May 09, 2017
jaymz007:
@Maro4u, I really need your help in rooting my tecno w4, I need to input my imei
its easy just get a pc, spflashtool and the recommended drivers for your window type and the recovery and supersu flashable zip files for your device then bam u are good to go i will post a link to help u out and note if u encounter any problem with spflashtool just use the latest version and u will b fine
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by Maro4u(m): 9:08pm On May 09, 2017
shedo4sure:
pls did u flash it on the 1610v10 build (which is d latest)? If yes, pls share me d link..
sorry brah i didnt check the build b4 flashing i just made a backup of my hios and the proceed with it bit luckily it worked out fine for me
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by Maro4u(m): 9:10pm On May 09, 2017
https://forum..com/thread-15263.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6458388973

root tutorial i used worked fine for me my pc is window 7
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by shedo4sure: 11:54am On May 10, 2017
Maro4u:
sorry brah i didnt check the build b4 flashing i just made a backup of my hios and the proceed with it bit luckily it worked out fine for me
bt can u at least remember d android security patch it was b4 u flash dis rom?
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by consumingfire: 6:49pm On May 10, 2017
Maro4u:

Ever since I read your posts, l have tried to to flash this rom but not making any progress. please can you give me links to to this rom, porting procedures and other necessary info.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by Maro4u(m): 12:44am On May 11, 2017
do u have custom recovery like cwm or twrp, if u do flashing it is very easy and simple
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by Maro4u(m): 12:45am On May 11, 2017
shedo4sure:
bt can u at least remember d android security patch it was b4 u flash dis rom?
sorry bro not sure
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by consumingfire: 8:33am On May 11, 2017
Maro4u:
do u have custom recovery like cwm or twrp, if u do flashing it is very easy and simple
Yes l have twrp recovery.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by consumingfire: 8:28am On May 18, 2017
Tecno w4 is wonderful with cyanogenmod 13, no lagging, you might even mistaken it for a 2gb phone.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by kaykaymcb(m): 9:24am On May 18, 2017
consumingfire:
Tecno w4 is wonderful with cyanogenmod 13, no lagging, you might even mistaken it for a 2gb phone.

Great bro.. .i will sincerely love to flash d cyanogenmod 13. But do u experience any bug atall.. If so, please share with us.. I need to change my rom coz it lags annoyingly. I even tried ram expander which helped a litte.. But im now wanting to change my default rom.. .please any bug?
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by kaykaymcb(m): 9:33am On May 18, 2017
Maro4u:
I learnt that the cyanogen rom has poor network bug
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by Queentito(f): 7:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
powerfulsettingz:

Bro would you mind a phone of 15k with air conditioner, scanner. Hot plate and 7 flash light instead?

Lool, dude Issa big time joker

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nokia 6300 : / Ngage 2.0 And All Games Cracked. Instructions And Download Link. / A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.