Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Why Can't This Dude Control His P3n!s - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't This Dude Control His P3n!s (1041 Views)

What Tha Heck Is Wrong With This Dude?(pic) / *** One Word For This Dude***** / Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't This Dude Control His P3n!s by zibi2(m): 5:37pm On May 06, 2016
Muhahhaha funny pic of the day this dude just can't wait to do the thing.

Re: Why Can't This Dude Control His P3n!s by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 06, 2016
Lol...wait...lemme find my buddy royalblak007, I think this is his long lost twin grin
Re: Why Can't This Dude Control His P3n!s by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 06, 2016
undecided I find nothing humorous here.
Re: Why Can't This Dude Control His P3n!s by inositol88(m): 5:50pm On May 06, 2016
Hormones in action. Not his fault, Junior is too stubborn

Remember that a d±±k has its own brain, and thinks what it wants. it can disgrace u at any time!!!
Re: Why Can't This Dude Control His P3n!s by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 06, 2016
Considering what I'm witnessing on this section, come 2017, nothing would be left to be salvaged from romanceland's ruins.

Unless the sleeping MODs rise to the duty they were assigned and curb this public nuisance before things get outta hand.
Re: Why Can't This Dude Control His P3n!s by franklyneo(m): 6:03pm On May 06, 2016
The little man is planning on a jail break lol...

The way i dey look am,e dey be like e wan break inside there

(1) (Reply)

Women Fight Over Him All The Time / Can You Pay Kim Kardashian And Kanye West $25million For A S3x Tape? / What Do I Use In Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.