Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Please Help - I Love Her But She's In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help - I Love Her But She's In A Relationship (2368 Views)

I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help - I Love Her But She's In A Relationship by flowman47(m): 7:30am On Nov 18, 2006
Hello Friends - I Urgently Need Ur Help

I'm Jude a member of Nairaland as u may have already known
I fell in love with a girl who happens to be in a relationship
What i feel for her i have never felt for anyone before
I told her all about it, she responds:
"Jude I would have loved for us to be together
but, I am in a relationship now"
I know she loves me, I told her i'll w8 for her
no matter how long it takes
she begged me not to, I still insist
now i'm having double thoughts
please i need ur help people
as i love this girl with every beat of my heart

Plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Helpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
My time is already running out

And pls no insult guys ok?
Re: Please Help - I Love Her But She's In A Relationship by ghengis(m): 8:56am On Nov 18, 2006
No insults, So don't take this as one! What on earth r u doin being 'in love' with someone in a stable rel, That fact alone should av been enough to tell u to back off. At times like dis i wonder where stuff like integrity av gone to. A guy like u wld most probably 'fall in love' wit a married woman. My guy, wat do u do?, Its simple, Back off! Let ha concentrate all ha time and strength on who she's wit now but if things don't work out fine. Abeg stop puttin any undue pressure on d poor girl! At least, put urself in d shoes of d current boyfriend! Integrity my friend, is worth a lot more dan desires, moni and many other things , Naija will be a beta country if we all lived like dat. No insults, right?! Just my own expression of truth!
Re: Please Help - I Love Her But She's In A Relationship by Topsido(m): 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2006
Abo oro la n so f'omo luabi to ba denue a dodidi

translation
half talk na im we dey tell gentle man
iF the talk come enter mam he go become whole

I hope i was polite sir? Cheers!
Re: Please Help - I Love Her But She's In A Relationship by rawlings(m): 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2006
Hello,
t was nice bkos u said no insult bos gus in here sometimes dont give striaght answers instead they nagg alot.Well my advice for you is to understand and let her continue her relationship.Dont think much about her anymore nd dont lways cntacther as b4.Reduce ur feelings by thinking that she is ur sister man.Is easy to reduce this feelings.ok
Re: Please Help - I Love Her But She's In A Relationship by flowman47(m): 1:31am On Nov 19, 2006
Hey guys thanks alot for replying ma

Hello "ghengis " Please try and understand me
I met this girl and fell in love long before i knew
she's in da relationship
But i appreciate ur help though
I'll try ma best to let go
Knowing fully well it ain't gonna be easy
Thanks again my bros
Re: Please Help - I Love Her But She's In A Relationship by Busta(f): 1:48am On Nov 19, 2006
is she gat someone else then let her be.
Re: Please Help - I Love Her But She's In A Relationship by choco4life(m): 1:59am On Nov 19, 2006
omo dont decieve ur self she has told u her mind.
Re: Please Help - I Love Her But She's In A Relationship by flowman47(m): 11:15am On Nov 19, 2006
Hey "Busta"

Thanks for ur concern really do appreciate it
I actually needed help from a lady
But there something u should know about this
Please contact me if u can. I seriously need help
Email: flowman47@yahoo.com
Tel: 2348026992470

The Name Is Jude
Re: Please Help - I Love Her But She's In A Relationship by candylips(m): 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2006
flowman you obviously think you have flows by including you # and emailadd for the ladies to call you.

but guess what . It aint gonna work
Re: Please Help - I Love Her But She's In A Relationship by kheme(m): 2:03pm On Nov 19, 2006
hey, there are over 10000000000000 girls out there that are NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP!!! why did it have to be the one in a relationship that you picked make better choices, man!
Re: Please Help - I Love Her But She's In A Relationship by flowman47(m): 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2006
Hey "Candylips"

I thougt i specified that msg
that msg wasn't for u or any other
no one other than "Busta"
So pls becareful what u say
u don't know me like that ok?

Must u get at one all da time?
Re: Please Help - I Love Her But She's In A Relationship by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:37pm On Nov 19, 2006
just move on and let her be.
Re: Please Help - I Love Her But She's In A Relationship by edmondo(m): 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2006
omo,leave the poor girl alone and let her b,if u look around you,u wuld c so many pretty girls around u that re not into any relationship.
Re: Please Help - I Love Her But She's In A Relationship by candylips(m): 3:27am On Nov 21, 2006
Hmmm
Re: Please Help - I Love Her But She's In A Relationship by harvey(m): 9:47am On Nov 21, 2006
man?what will u do when someone else is loving ur lover how will u feel.dont use ur greedy emotions to spoil the nice things this two are building cos u aint gonna want same to happen to ya.so what u aint gonna take dont give it to someone else.aight
Re: Please Help - I Love Her But She's In A Relationship by wormedup(m): 10:20am On Nov 21, 2006
okay, this is my chip.

first of all, is this feeling mutual between the two of u ? u already answered so we are left with the girl's end.

now if this girl feels the same way about you like u feel about her, believe me, there's no way she's going to marry the other guy - unless u mess up somewhere/somehow.
you should be concerned about her happiness. if she's in another relationship and harboring serious feelings for you, then there's something wrong.
the only thing i really think you should do is marry her.
if she really loves u, she'd marry you.
u don't expect her to leave her current relationship and come hang out with u for another one or two years while u decide if u can go through with it or not. that'd be like leaving a Shell job for bar- tending !

@all my brothers and sisters in here,
if "Relationship" means a babe and a dude seeing each other, then i think many of us broke relationships to get a babe.
why??
1. how many of us got a virgin babe or a first - time guy ?
2. how did his/her previous relationship end ?
3. can you vouch for what he/she told you over question 2 above ?
4. r u sure he/she ain't seeing someone else ?

i'm just trying to be reasonable cos these things happen; many of u will agree with me.

think about it.

cheers.
Re: Please Help - I Love Her But She's In A Relationship by Mystique(f): 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2006
***yawns***
Re: Please Help - I Love Her But She's In A Relationship by candylips(m): 11:47pm On Nov 21, 2006
close your mouth smiley
Re: Please Help - I Love Her But She's In A Relationship by wormedup(m): 7:39am On Nov 22, 2006
Mystique:

***yawns***

makes sense.

cool
Re: Please Help - I Love Her But She's In A Relationship by woleprof(m): 2:34pm On Nov 22, 2006
@topic

Thank God for your life. This girl in question really love u but not in that romantic aspect. If not she would have been toying with ur heart until u run psychological. She had made it clear to u that her romantic affair is with his guy and not u.

What u dont know is that there is a girl out there looking for u, she's beautiful, sexy, pretty and ur i deal lady. She is looking for u. Cool down cos u re about to meet her. Let this girl in question go so u ca meet ur angel.

My advice is that girl are like weather, if shes ur she wil come looking for u, if not wait for ur own angel.
Re: Please Help - I Love Her But She's In A Relationship by flowman47(m): 1:08am On Nov 23, 2006
wormedup woleprof

Thanks alot guys, ur opinions really made me think very clearly
that's what i actually wanted to hear from Nairaland forum
thanks alot

candylips
Don't hate, Appreciate
Re: Please Help - I Love Her But She's In A Relationship by woleprof(m): 10:58am On Nov 23, 2006
U re welcome. what re friends for? wink wink
Re: Please Help - I Love Her But She's In A Relationship by naija4life(f): 11:03am On Nov 23, 2006
Its not worth waiting, just get on with your life, you must definitely find someelse to lavish all your love on, cheers mate, it aint da end of the world, yu know?
Re: Please Help - I Love Her But She's In A Relationship by sammyjl(f): 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2006
Move on, its hard but worth it
Re: Please Help - I Love Her But She's In A Relationship by mcgboye(m): 3:37pm On Nov 23, 2006
Hello bro,my advice?let go of her.it just happened 2 me.d girl agreed 2 be close 2 me,but her body language kept telling me it'll take time which is a commodity scarce 2 come by.wel y'day i saw her&after a coupla hellos i went my way.
Re: Please Help - I Love Her But She's In A Relationship by uchetobi(f): 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2006
Dang! You fell in fall out as well
Re: Please Help - I Love Her But She's In A Relationship by kizzy(f): 9:41pm On Nov 27, 2006
cant believe dis angry
Re: Please Help - I Love Her But She's In A Relationship by kizzy(f): 9:42pm On Nov 27, 2006
donno wot 2 say lipsrsealed
Re: Please Help - I Love Her But She's In A Relationship by candylips(m): 11:10pm On Nov 27, 2006
then seal ur lips innit
Re: Please Help - I Love Her But She's In A Relationship by Eurphoria(f): 4:08am On Nov 28, 2006
@Flowman

Move on, don't wait for her. candid advise for you, if she cam back to you, you'll be nothing but second best, otherwise why is she not with you now? Move on
Re: Please Help - I Love Her But She's In A Relationship by kizzy(f): 2:53pm On Nov 28, 2006
candylips:

then seal your lips innit

they are
Re: Please Help - I Love Her But She's In A Relationship by flowman47(m): 12:07am On Nov 29, 2006
Thanks guys u've all been great

Oh! my God she's here . . . . . . . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Woman's Dream Hubby . . . / Sex With A Priest! There's Fire On The Mounting / My Heart Is Broken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.