Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Dasukigate Funds Traced To Abati, Okupe, Fadile, And Gula - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasukigate Funds Traced To Abati, Okupe, Fadile, And Gula (13234 Views)

Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China / N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC / Wale Oladipo Offers To Return ‘dasukigate Funds’ To Stave Off Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasukigate Funds Traced To Abati, Okupe, Fadile, And Gula by disloman(m): 8:19am On May 07, 2016
And Abati can't pay his children's school fees.Na wa oooooo.
Re: Dasukigate Funds Traced To Abati, Okupe, Fadile, And Gula by Nobody: 8:20am On May 07, 2016
What about ffk
Re: Dasukigate Funds Traced To Abati, Okupe, Fadile, And Gula by Sunnycliff(m): 8:20am On May 07, 2016
Trying t robe GEJ in, by all means! Una go tire!
Ndi ara!!! angry
Re: Dasukigate Funds Traced To Abati, Okupe, Fadile, And Gula by Larryfest(m): 8:20am On May 07, 2016
With the way they have been discovering everything one would tink atleast someone shud av been penalized even if its just one person,almost a year nw yet we avnt seen any action just noise....smh
Re: Dasukigate Funds Traced To Abati, Okupe, Fadile, And Gula by agbangam: 8:20am On May 07, 2016
Hmmm, just arrested those b*stards, whether is witch hunt or wizard hunt, media trial or watever. Pls EFCC shud just lock dem up. I hate wen I hear pple screaming Human Right, for Christ sake, those looters showed us no mercy wen dey where busy looting, so we shud also show dem no mercy wen dealing wit dem. Its pathetic to hear pple defending dis corrupt pple.
PDP for 16yrs wrecked dis nation, pls let's also wreck dem too and inturn if APC misbehaves too we will also deal wit dem.
God bless Nigerian
Re: Dasukigate Funds Traced To Abati, Okupe, Fadile, And Gula by slightlyMad(f): 8:20am On May 07, 2016
news is something we don't know,
this isn't news because we know this already
Re: Dasukigate Funds Traced To Abati, Okupe, Fadile, And Gula by Nobody: 8:20am On May 07, 2016
HAY GOD!!!!!! ABATI!! OKUPE!!!!!! THE DIAMETER OF THIS DASUKIGATE IS UNEXPLAINABLE, UNREACHABLE,ETC

Re: Dasukigate Funds Traced To Abati, Okupe, Fadile, And Gula by Nobody: 8:22am On May 07, 2016
Bassee:
It's been 1 year na!!! Una no dey tire for propaganda!!!! Dieazani stole $100trillion, Jonathan took $50 trillion, Orubebe took $25 trillion and David Mark hid $75 trillion in his wardrobe. We've recovered all the money but we're still borrowing to fund our budget of yams. You know what's funny in all these, Abacha never stole!!!
The way you pick crumbs from their leftover to praise them will be same way your children will pick crumbs from their children's table.

3 Likes

Re: Dasukigate Funds Traced To Abati, Okupe, Fadile, And Gula by slightlyMad(f): 8:23am On May 07, 2016
AntiIPOB:
They should be arrested and hanged same day with Nnamdi kanu and Rev king.

the only intelligent post i have seen on nairaland for years now.
our minds work together sir
Re: Dasukigate Funds Traced To Abati, Okupe, Fadile, And Gula by disloman(m): 8:23am On May 07, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Trying t robe GEJ in, by all means! Una go tire!
Ndi ara!!! angry
Get a life bro.Shey na my fada be the ex president abi na your fada dem go come arrest?We have brains.Let's make use of it some periods of our lives.
Re: Dasukigate Funds Traced To Abati, Okupe, Fadile, And Gula by disloman(m): 8:24am On May 07, 2016
slightlyMad:

the only intelligent post i have seen on nairaland for years now. our minds work together sir
Lolzzzzzz.
Re: Dasukigate Funds Traced To Abati, Okupe, Fadile, And Gula by Bassee(m): 8:24am On May 07, 2016
kITATITA:

The way you pick crumbs from their leftover to praise them will be same way your children will pick crumbs from their children's table.
I know when fight against corruption is genuine abeg. When it comes from a man who said "Abacha never stole" then all na wash my brother.
Re: Dasukigate Funds Traced To Abati, Okupe, Fadile, And Gula by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:26am On May 07, 2016
Why not tell Nigerians the few clean people ( if any) that served under the Jonathan presidency and then round up all the others into detention. While the EFCC deals with them, the security and the economy should be tackled with all seriousness.
Fighting corruption is not the same thing as good governance.
Re: Dasukigate Funds Traced To Abati, Okupe, Fadile, And Gula by Praktikals(m): 8:26am On May 07, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
Keep tracing I know u will stop when it gets to gej gate, and u will be tracing for internity
And externality
Re: Dasukigate Funds Traced To Abati, Okupe, Fadile, And Gula by GoodMuyis(m): 8:26am On May 07, 2016
Bassee:
It's been 1 year na!!! Una no dey tire for propaganda!!!! Dieazani stole $100trillion, Jonathan took $50 trillion, Orubebe took $25 trillion and David Mark hid $75 trillion in his wardrobe. We've recovered all the money but we're still borrowing to fund our budget of yams. You know what's funny in all these, Abacha never stole!!!

Money under court case, is untouchable till case will end, thats the reason why FG cant touch the money
Re: Dasukigate Funds Traced To Abati, Okupe, Fadile, And Gula by wayne4loan: 8:27am On May 07, 2016
Re: Dasukigate Funds Traced To Abati, Okupe, Fadile, And Gula by searchng4love: 8:28am On May 07, 2016
AntiIPOB:
They should be arrested and hanged same day with Nnamdi kanu and Rev king.
Your brain needs formatting if you believe all the nonsense.
Re: Dasukigate Funds Traced To Abati, Okupe, Fadile, And Gula by deeway200(m): 8:28am On May 07, 2016
If you believe in a news with the hope that something would happen, it's no problem but believing this same news everytime with no evidence to crucify anyone, then I must call u a fool
Re: Dasukigate Funds Traced To Abati, Okupe, Fadile, And Gula by tammie24: 8:28am On May 07, 2016
Bassee:
Na sso
Abaca never stole
But took money out 'illegally'
Re: Dasukigate Funds Traced To Abati, Okupe, Fadile, And Gula by stevebond007(m): 8:32am On May 07, 2016
Mr Abati please clarify the matter , no use your article dey wipe we face, if den give you own up, and return it, you have more than enough.
Re: Dasukigate Funds Traced To Abati, Okupe, Fadile, And Gula by Nobody: 8:34am On May 07, 2016
All those shouting Propaganda and media prosecution.....is it now a bad thing for the media to report our government activities to us again?
If everything is media prosecution and propaganda, what should we call all EFCC arrests and invitations?
Being a fan or supporter of any party does not put food on your table, we should rather be united in fighting the looters of our collective treasures.

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate Funds Traced To Abati, Okupe, Fadile, And Gula by dvee2: 8:34am On May 07, 2016
[quote author=emamos post=45378045][/quote]

so if you are the one sharing money for PDP to win election, you will share it with APC guys too?
Re: Dasukigate Funds Traced To Abati, Okupe, Fadile, And Gula by IVORY2009(m): 8:36am On May 07, 2016
Propaganda, EFCC Kiss and Tell..... why not take them to court @ first, when will the EFCC under Buhari have sense shocked shocked

PropagandaPropagandaPropagandaPropagandaPropagandaPropagandaPropagandaPropagandaPropagandaPropagandaPropagandaPropagandaPropagandaPropagandaPropagandaPropagandaPropagandaPropagandaPropagandaPropagandaPropaganda
Re: Dasukigate Funds Traced To Abati, Okupe, Fadile, And Gula by focus7: 8:39am On May 07, 2016
What else could one expect. The only criteria you need to be qualify to be in Jonathief camp is the capacity to steal, you lack it you are out but just possess it your relevance soars.
Re: Dasukigate Funds Traced To Abati, Okupe, Fadile, And Gula by Nobody: 8:43am On May 07, 2016
Bassee:

I know when fight against corruption is genuine abeg. When it comes from a man who said "Abacha never stole" then all na wash my brother.
Don't call me brother. I'm angry. Very angry and disappointed at some of you. We are talking about money in billions and trillions and you call it wash. Do you know the level of development such money can bring to the economy and development of the community. These people are not given summary trials. For the first time they are called to explain how they spent government money. They have the services of the best attorneys in the country and you call it wash. Yes, the fight against corruption appears lopsided. Yes, there could be political motive. But I haven't read one of the suspects deny receiving money. 'I'm not the only one that stole' isn't the smartest defence in court.

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate Funds Traced To Abati, Okupe, Fadile, And Gula by chrisBenSunny: 8:46am On May 07, 2016
Dis efcc guys don harma dis period o. Indi ara,mad people.
One year gone three years to go
We are watching.
Re: Dasukigate Funds Traced To Abati, Okupe, Fadile, And Gula by GloriousTees: 8:48am On May 07, 2016
I have written on this platform on May 1, that Abati will soon dance naked. E no finish? Abami Eda don sing am.
Re: Dasukigate Funds Traced To Abati, Okupe, Fadile, And Gula by Nobody: 8:51am On May 07, 2016
cool Me na only Okupe matter I wan hear cool

Re: Dasukigate Funds Traced To Abati, Okupe, Fadile, And Gula by Bassee(m): 8:54am On May 07, 2016
kITATITA:

Don't call me brother. I'm angry. Very angry and disappointed at some of you. We are talking about money in billions and trillions and you call it wash. Do you know the level of development such money can bring to the economy and development of the community. These people are not given summary trials. For the first time they are called to explain how they spent government money. They have the services of the best attorneys in the country and you call it wash. Yes, the fight against corruption appears lopsided. Yes, there could be political motive. But I haven't read one of the suspects deny receiving money. 'I'm not the only one that stole' isn't the smartest defence in court.

It's good you've finally accepted that the whole rubbish is because Saraki refused to play ball with some political bigwigs and some members of PDP have refused being saints by decamping to APC. If Buhari is fighting corruption not because he wants to, but for some other silly reasons, then all na wash. It's not what you do that matters, it's why you do what you do

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate Funds Traced To Abati, Okupe, Fadile, And Gula by sammie90: 8:58am On May 07, 2016
You see how our youths easily get brainwashed and hypnotized by this government of propaganda still baffles me. What moral right do PMB have to say he is probing the campaign funds of PDP when obviously so many APC states failed because they sponsored his own election campaign. Sometimes I wonder how people who simply cannot reason can just lay claim to be highly educated....Plus PMB who said Abacha never stole and only last week still refused to use the word loot when he tweeted about the repatriation of Abacha's stolen billions. instead he said illegally taken.....so Abacha illegally took our money while others looted and stole right?
No wonder he has over five media advisers and not one economic adviser because he knows how gullible nigerian youths and masses are.....

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate Funds Traced To Abati, Okupe, Fadile, And Gula by Deen77: 9:05am On May 07, 2016
fredHOOTEE:
BUHARI should build a MEGA PRISON first...then other things will follow....Nonsense..!!!

Thank you, madam peace voice "don't vote Buhari if you don't want to give your husband food in the prison".

I like her campaign then, Buhari award prison not ordinary but for Farmers.
Re: Dasukigate Funds Traced To Abati, Okupe, Fadile, And Gula by Deen77: 9:08am On May 07, 2016
sammie90:
You see how our youths easily get brainwashed and hypnotized by this government of propaganda still baffles me. What moral right do PMB have to say he is probing the campaign funds of PDP when obviously so many APC states failed because they sponsored his own election campaign. Sometimes I wonder how people who simply cannot reason can just lay claim to be highly educated....Plus PMB who said Abacha never stole and only last week still refused to use the word loot when he tweeted about the repatriation of Abacha's stolen billions. instead he said illegally taken.....so Abacha illegally took our money while others looted and stole right?
No wonder he has over five media advisers and not one economic adviser because he knows how gullible nigerian youths and masses are.....

But that money is for military operations under the federal, Fashola Amaechi and Akpabio are states, that is secondary. Buhari is federal after federal government money.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bloggers Pose Tension In News Industry- Falana, Lai Mohammed / Biography Of Steve Azaiki As He Joins Federal House Of Reps Race, Submits Form / Full Text Of Buhari's Speech After He Received APC Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.