Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

How Do You Accept That You Would Never Be With The Love Of Your Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Accept That You Would Never Be With The Love Of Your Life? (1652 Views)

It Pains Me To Accept That My Girl Is bleeping Someone While I'm Toiling / Before You Accept That Igbo Man`s Marriage Proposal / Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Accept That You Would Never Be With The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 06, 2016
as the topic implies, how do you come to terms with the fact that you cannot be with that guy/man or that girl/lady that you really care about & makes you go head over heels anytime you see or hear him/her speak.

how do you accept it and move on especially when you really really love the person to the extent that he/she is constantly the Queen of your thoughts? (on the assumption that 'true love' still exists in this age where almost every male & female is just another domiciliary of the Mount Rushmore of lüst and sexual perversity)

you may have some questions swimming in your minds - like "what could possibly separate me from the love of my life?".
well, there are dozens of unplesant mishaps & circumstances that could create a rift between you and the love of your life:

•he/she may be seeing someone else during that particular period and hence, may not agree to date you.

•distance may also be the raison d'trê as to why you cannot be with him/her

•he/she may not feel the same way that you feel about him/her

•the frosty & unpredictable claws of death could also snatch the love of your life away from you.

etcetera etcetera. . . . . . .

if you were ever on the horns of such a dilemma, what would be your next course of action?
would you soldier on & do everything possible to get him/her?(especially if he/she doesn't feel the same way that you feel about him/her)

would you let go? move on? if yay, then how do you hope to achieve that? how would you comfort yourself?
and how would you live with yourself knowing that you had permitted who could have been your better half to slip away from your butterfingers without even putting up a fight?

the floor is open to all. . . . . .cool
Re: How Do You Accept That You Would Never Be With The Love Of Your Life? by falconey(m): 9:14pm On May 06, 2016
cool

how hard can that be? time will tell.

we don't always get what we want , life taught me that.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Accept That You Would Never Be With The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 06, 2016
falconey:
cool

you wanna input something, sir?
Re: How Do You Accept That You Would Never Be With The Love Of Your Life? by falconey(m): 9:23pm On May 06, 2016
darkenedrebel:

you wanna input something, sir?

What a courtesy! when did i become a "sir" , the last time you quoted me...........You accused me of chasing underage romanceland girls.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Accept That You Would Never Be With The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 06, 2016
falconey:
what a courtesy! when did i become a "sir" , the last time you quoted me...........You accused me of chasing underage romanceland girls.

let's not derail.
Re: How Do You Accept That You Would Never Be With The Love Of Your Life? by SlimHan(f): 9:31pm On May 06, 2016
I just had this thought less than 2 hours ago. I can't just believe he is actually gone.Over 6months nd it seems I ve been deceiving myself that I have moved on. Tried dating other guys to forget him, meeting new people, even adding more to my skills sef just to be busy but didn't work. Well, just like falconey said, time will tell cos I really wish to 4get too knowingfully well that we can never be together again.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Accept That You Would Never Be With The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 06, 2016
I once dated three ladies which are older than me, two of the ladies got married though it was an arranged marriage by the parents of both parties, the 3rd one got admitted to a college in the US of A. believe me when i say to you, that the Love we had was so strong that it can turn Thesok from gay to straight. but you see life has thought me, how to be a man in hardtimes, IN life a king must rule with his head and not his heart, i let go of three of them and maintain close friendship with them, now though im not a gold digger but there is not a single request i made or will make from each of them that wont be granted, is it purchasing of smartphone, laptop, money in my bank account? etc. you see my brother the truth is that three of the ladies are far far richer than me and are on another level, so two got married to very rich guys, so instead of crying and thinking with my heart, i let them go and think with my head, now i still enjoy them, i still fork them and enjoy their husband's money.
Re: How Do You Accept That You Would Never Be With The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 06, 2016
like they say, 'surulere'. This is the litmus test to really ascertain if your feelings are true cool
Re: How Do You Accept That You Would Never Be With The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 06, 2016
SlimHan:
I just had this thought less than 2 hours ago. I can't just believe he is actually gone.Over 6months nd it seems I ve been deceiving myself that I have moved on. Tried dating other guys to forget him, meeting new people, even adding more to my skills sef just to be busy but didn't work. Well, just like falconey said, time will tell cos I really wish to 4get too knowingfully well that we can never be together again.

hmmmm touching.
Re: How Do You Accept That You Would Never Be With The Love Of Your Life? by godofwar666(m): 9:39pm On May 06, 2016
If we can re-think and take a few step ahead before falling in love with who doesn't give a sheet about us

The problem be say we keep falling for those that doesn't love us and the one will fall for also fall in love with someone that doesn't give a sheet about them! Na irony of life be that

#I_dont_give_a_booshit

#who_love_don_epp? cool cool cool
Re: How Do You Accept That You Would Never Be With The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 06, 2016
skarlett:
like they say, 'surulere' . this is the litmus test to really ascertain if your feelings are true cool

even Dr.Sid can't be patient forever o cheesy
Re: How Do You Accept That You Would Never Be With The Love Of Your Life? by blayde(m): 9:40pm On May 06, 2016
man it kills me,especially when u see d best tin u thought u ever had slipping away. Tried hating her but find myself loving harder. Deleted her 4rm my social media handles and later added her back again.. Wish we could start tins over again.
Re: How Do You Accept That You Would Never Be With The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 06, 2016
falconey:

thesonofmk is gay , woa you fvck people's wives and enjoy their husband's money what message are you trying go pass?

All i see is self evil proclamation
BRO ITS A WIN WIN situation.
Re: How Do You Accept That You Would Never Be With The Love Of Your Life? by ireneony(f): 9:43pm On May 06, 2016
Darkenedrebel create topic about love grin..kikikikikikiki
Re: How Do You Accept That You Would Never Be With The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 06, 2016
darkenedrebel:

even Dr.Sid can't be patient forever o cheesy

its not forever jor. If its true it will stand the test of time tongue except in cases of death sha
Re: How Do You Accept That You Would Never Be With The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 06, 2016
ireneony:

No be small, me sef follow surprise o grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Accept That You Would Never Be With The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 06, 2016
ireneony:

don't get it twisted. I just wanna see how you earthlings feel about such things grin . .it's not a crime to wander off from your comfort zone every now & then cheesy
Re: How Do You Accept That You Would Never Be With The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 06, 2016
godofwar666:
If we can re-think and take a few step ahead before falling in love with who doesn't give a sheet about us

The problem be say we keep falling for those that doesn't love us and the one will fall for also fall in love with someone that doesn't give a sheet about them! Na irony of life be that

#I_dont_give_a_booshit

#who_love_don_epp? cool cool cool

who love don help? . . . even Ted Bundy fell in love cheesy. dey there dey form macho man.
Re: How Do You Accept That You Would Never Be With The Love Of Your Life? by llaykorn: 9:52pm On May 06, 2016
darkenedrebel:

don't get it twisted. I just wanna see how you earthlings feel about such things grin . .it's not a crime to wander off from your comfort zone every now & then cheesy

Amazing! Now that it's about love, you're out of your comfort zone. My brother!
Re: How Do You Accept That You Would Never Be With The Love Of Your Life? by ireneony(f): 9:56pm On May 06, 2016
darkenedrebel:

tell us your own story first embarassed
Re: How Do You Accept That You Would Never Be With The Love Of Your Life? by godofwar666(m): 9:56pm On May 06, 2016
darkenedrebel:

who love don help? . . . even Ted Bundy fell in love cheesy. dey there dey form macho man.
bro I dey surprise as I see u dey write on this sections na wetin make show 4 here be dat ooo cool cool. grin cool
Re: How Do You Accept That You Would Never Be With The Love Of Your Life? by nikkypearl(f): 9:59pm On May 06, 2016
to be factual..sometimes, it really hard to get over the one you truely love! even after moving on,they keep running through your mind!
Re: How Do You Accept That You Would Never Be With The Love Of Your Life? by ronald4ever(m): 10:00pm On May 06, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
I once dated three ladies which are older than me, two of the ladies got married though it was an arranged marriage by the parents of both parties, the 3rd one got admitted to a college in the US of A. believe me when i say to you, that the Love we had was so strong that it can turn Thesok from gay to straight. but you see life has thought me, how to be a man in hardtimes, IN life a king must rule with his head and not his heart, i let go of three of them and maintain close friendship with them, now though im not a gold digger but there is not a single request i made or will make from each of them that wont be granted, is it purchasing of smartphone, laptop, money in my bank account? etc. you see my brother the truth is that three of the ladies are far far richer than me and are on another level, so two got married to very rich guys, so instead of crying and thinking with my heart, i let them go and think with my head, now i still enjoy them, i still fork them and enjoy their husband's money.

Braggadocio, stay thematic, you're off topic. It's not every time you should brag about the number of phantom women you have dated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Accept That You Would Never Be With The Love Of Your Life? by Fadedjeans: 10:07pm On May 06, 2016
[quote author=darkenedrebel post=45379792]as the topic implies, how do you come to terms with the fact that you cannot be with that guy/man or that girl/lady that you really care about & makes you go head over heels anytime you see or hear him/her speak.

how do you accept it and move on especially when you really really love the person to the extent that he/she is constantly the Queen of your thoughts? (on the assumption that 'true love' still exists in this age where almost every male & female is just another domiciliary of the Mount Rushmore of lüst and sexual perversity)

you may have some questions swimming in your minds - like "what could possibly separate me from the love of my life?".
well, there are dozens of unplesant mishaps & circumstances that could create a rift between you and the love of your life:

•he/she may be seeing someone else during that particular period and hence, may not agree to date you.

•distance may also be the raison d'trê as to why you cannot be with him/her

•he/she may not feel the same way that you feel about him/her

•the frosty & unpredictable claws of death could also snatch the love of your life away from you.

etcetera etcetera. . . . . . .

if you were ever on the horns of such a dilemma, what would be your next course of action?
would you soldier on & do everything possible to get him/her?(especially if he/she doesn't feel the same way that you feel about him/her)

would you let go? move on? if yay, then how do you hope to achieve that? how would you comfort yourself?
and how would you live with yourself knowing that you had permitted who could have been your better half to slip away from your butterfingers without even putting up a fight?

the floor is open to all. . . . . .cool[/quote
Re: How Do You Accept That You Would Never Be With The Love Of Your Life? by OmaFresh(m): 10:12pm On May 06, 2016
i'll start fuckin bitches, , , simply simple
Re: How Do You Accept That You Would Never Be With The Love Of Your Life? by Fadedjeans: 10:16pm On May 06, 2016
Love isn't always 'sweet'. I'm learning that. I've loved someone who didn't exactly like me back. The person sorta liked someone else. So I've moved on. Actually I didn't; I'm loving from a distance. I find it intriguing to love, but not completely.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Accept That You Would Never Be With The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 06, 2016
Yes.

His accnt Was hacked! shocked it has gotta be that! grin
Re: How Do You Accept That You Would Never Be With The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 06, 2016
Estharfabian:
Yes.

His accnt Was hacked! shocked
it has gotta be that! grin

I concur grin grin
Re: How Do You Accept That You Would Never Be With The Love Of Your Life? by olac21(m): 10:28pm On May 06, 2016
SlimHan:

You broke up or he died?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What A Girl Posted On Facebook About Unknown Guys Calling Her / Why Some People Don't Talk When They Are Unclad? / Photos: See How This Woman Is Smoking In The Club Like A Chimney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.